Barry... You built this

WTH is wrong with you RWNJs that you support giving known terrorists guns?

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

We don't want known terrorists, but I have an issue with suspected terrorists.

Of course you do. Right wingers have an issue with reason in lots of forms

I believe in due process, if the government thought you to be a murder suspect or a suspected rapist, you should not be denied freedoms without due process.

I know you dislike due process and believe in stripping others rights away just because.

Then you must be against the no fly list too.

Flying is not a right, owning a gun is a Constitutional right. Big difference.

Are you not for due process?

White House plans executive action to expand background checks for gun sales

Our naïve little Barry, scared little fish in the sea. Just another executive order.
Why would you be afraid of background checks?

Because with liberals, it never stops at X. X is just the first or second step to achieve their ultimate goals.

I remember as a kid when gays simply wanted to come out of the closet. If they could come out of the closet, it's all they wanted to be happy.

Today, gays were able to force society to accept their marriages, sue bakeries that don't make a cake for their wedding, adopt children, and are even in our military.

I remember when they only wanted no smoking in movie theaters. It's all liberals wanted to be happy.

Today, smoking is restricted from any indoor places and even outdoors such as beaches and parks in some cities. They are even considering bans in public housing.

I remember when liberals wanted to ban lead in gasoline and paint. It's all they wanted to be happy.

Today, our cars are death traps made out of plastic to satisfy the non-stop CAFE requirements that get more stringent every decade.

So now you ask why we would be afraid of background checks????

My bet is the OP is a dues paying member of the NRA. If so, he wants terrorists, criminals, illegals and crazies to have guns.

The long guns they had were illegal.
The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally.
Police Search For Motive Behind San Bernardino Shooting

But I doubt they were using ten round mags.
Gun people don't obey the law, and they were gun people.

The long guns they had were illegal.
The couple "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said. Police said the pair carried two assault rifles, two handguns and more than 1,600 rounds of ammunition, and wore masks and tactical gear. They also left a set of three pipe bombs attached to a remote-controlled car at the scene of the shooting, though Burguan said Thursday that they were never detonated. He said all four guns were purchased legally.
Police Search For Motive Behind San Bernardino Shooting

But I doubt they were using ten round mags.
Gun people don't obey the law, and they were gun people.

There's a leap for ya.....

3 days ago Obama said there was no immediate threat of a terrorist attack in the US....

...and the day before the Paris attacks he said he had ISIS contained.

Now he says he wants to bring thousands of Syrians to the US because they are perfectly safe.....

MmmmHmmmmmm.......

Anyone who traveled to a radical terrorist country should be banned from having any weapons & banned from returning to the USA.

You feel the same about Syrian refugees? Banned from having weapons?

I would automatically ban anyone who traveled to a radical terrorist country & all Syrian refugees from having weapons for 5 years after they return or come to the USA.

3 days ago Obama said there was no immediate threat of a terrorist attack in the US....

Now he says he wants to bring thousands of Syrians to the US because they are perfectly safe.....

MmmmHmmmmmm.......

Good point.

MmmmHmmmmmm.......

And make it harder for Americans to buy guns to defend ourselves.
Great MmmmHmmmm

Forum List

Back