Bathroom etiquete

tinynascarfan

Mar 3, 2016
My wife rides with me on Sunday's and yesterday a funny thing happened.

We stopped by a rest area in Virginia, and went to use the facilities. This is the story she told me, when she came out.

I happened to notice 2 boys around 8-10 years old walking out with their mom, their mom was pissed. I asked what was that all about, she said the mother took her 2 boys in the bathroom, and there was an oversized woman changing her maxi pad, outside of the stall, as the stall wouldn't fit her. The mother threw a fit.

Now, my wife said, when she went in she had no idea there were boys in there, so she went into the stall to do her business, and when she came out, the boys came out about the same time, with the oversized woman having her underwear down about her knees while she changed her pad and cleaned herself up. One of the boys made a comment about seeing the woman's butt, and the mother promptly came out of her stall. Cussing and fussing about the woman changing her pad in the women's bathroom.

By this time, my wife was dying, laughing, she just stood there and laughed at the mother and the boys, and the whole ridiculousness of the situation. Then the woman started cussing her for laughing. Saying things like, my boys may be scarred for life, and crap, of coarse this made here laugh even harder.

By the time she came out, she was shaking, and really red faced. the mother followed her out, not very happy, and shooed her boys toward their vehicle.

I asked what happened, and this was the story I was told.

I wonder if that mother will re-think taking her boys into the ladies room from now on? Who knows, that whole incident may have made them turn gay, cause I seen the oversized woman, and seeing that naked, might be enough for me to turn gay, or at least celibate.

Anyway, it made my day, cause people are funny.

Thin Privilege is being able to use a shitter stall without buttering up the walls first.

Why'd the stupid bitch take boys into the women's bathroom? Sounds overprotective.

Especially when wall mart shoppers were trying to use them.

Thin Privilege is being able to use a shitter stall without buttering up the walls first.
upload_2016-4-18_17-37-18.png

Forum List

Back