Bathroom Wars - big fat con.

The OP sure is overly-obsessed with this subject. I'm betting he just wants to be able to wander into any rest room he wants.
Probably gets off on exposing his little inwardly heading penis.
I love it how he overuses phrases like "load" and "deeply rooted"...

The more I look into the bathroom wars, aka the anti LGBT laws, the more obvious it is that it is an orchestrated load of nothing.

Firstly it “addresses” a problem that doesnt seem to exist. There are already indecency laws in place. Sexual assault is a crime wherever it happens and in fact nobody seems to be able to point to an actual case that these new laws would have prevented.

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

In fact I dont know anybody who has had any problem when using toilet facilities other than the ongoing cleanliness issues.

That is because there isnt a problem.

The proposition itself is mad. A male perv will dress up in a frock in order to molest “your 5 year old daughter”, (note – she is always 5,or sometimes 7) in a public facility. What a scenario that is. These monsters thrive on secrecy and control. They are not going to hang around the bathroom all day on the off chance that a victim will show up. The poor mites are probably in more danger at home from their family and friends of the family.

Incidentally the 5 year old daughter line probably produced a load of high fiving at the think tank.

Thats the winner, that will sell it. Have a ceegar!!”

Why is it that this is just an issue in the States. The rest of the developed world is worrying about the economy,terrorism and the environment. I went to the match today and during the usual boredom I brought up this subject with my fellow sufferers. They all laughed and said that the US was really, you know, out there ! Nobody could tell me what the UK laws were other than the current laws that relate to paedos and sexual assault. They seem to be sufficient and none of us could think of a single case that involved public facilities. Not one case.

What do you guys know that we dont ?

I read an article last week. It stated that the passing of Gay marriage legislation meant that a militant backlash was inevitable. There was a powerful Christian Sharia element within the GOP and they would not accept progress. The article also stated that the “Bathroom Panic” originated from a well known think tank. Who would that be ?

I wish that I could find the link but I am sure that someone can. If you think I made it up then thats ok.

This has been taken up enthusiastically by a right wing media who flapped their fins like seals in a zoo when presented with a new “thing” for people to worry about.

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

So if there is no basis for fear what is going on ?

The truth of the matter is that the “Bathroom Panic” is just a Trojan Horse. It captures the headlines amongst the easily led whilst some other rather unpleasant stuff is going on outside the spotlight.

The bathroom scare campaign embraced by the GOP-led majority in the North Carolina General Assembly has no foundation in fact. It was a convenient pretense for passing a sweeping discrimination bill that disenfranchised all individuals facing discrimination and forced state control over local decision-making.

That’s what this bill was really about
.- Susan Ladd

Susan Ladd: Debunking the bathroom scare campaign

In reality the Bills have now managed to create a class of people with less rights whilst at the same time claiming to protect our “5 year old daughters” from a danger that doesnt exist. That will find enthusiastic support from scumbags who would actually deny Gays the right to breath.

Cruz-Aligned Pastor: Execute Girl Scout Leaders For 'Promoting Homosexuality'
Theodore Shoebat Supports Violent Vigilante Attacks Against Gay Rights Activists
Boykin's Defense of 'Religious Freedom' Includes Violent Anti-Trans Rhetoric
Trump Once Again Embraces Anti-Gay, Anti-Catholic Pastor Robert Jeffress

The tragedy is that hate crimes against the transgender community are soaring and these bills will only serve to increase the body count.

Its vicious,cynical and nasty. The people behind it will have blood on their hands.

Why is America so angry about transgender people going to the toilet?

Meantime the poor and unemployed who are unfortunate enough to live under the oppression of Christian Sharia law will pick up the tab for this nonsense. But fuck them , its their own fault that they are poor and unemployed.

As a closing thought....................................

It struck me that this type of reaction to progressive legislation is not new. After the emancipation of the slaves various states enacted laws to return them to a second class status. That shabby episode has still not been shaken off and still helps frame outsiders views on the Southern states. Its really ugly if you want to know.

So there you have it. Its a big fat con and you are being played like violins.

It whips up the bible thumping rubes

None of you can produce an example of a potential crime that isnt covered by existing laws

You are either stupid,or bigots,or stupid bigots.
No, we just don't relish the thought of middle aged moustached men lurking in the bathrooms when we go on road trips with our children. Of of them walking in on them. I just traveled across Washington state lasts weekend and had to deal with that for a thousand miles, and it's bullshit. You have multi stall bathrooms that are marked for men and women...and my 13 year old daughter is using the toilet next to nasty assed truckers and hoboes. Fuck that shit. I will clear the bathroom out and stand guard.

Nice to see you Willow Tree.

As I mentioned on a redundant thread, unisex single toilet restrooms are the best answer. I really think it is too burdensome to ask existing businesses to retrofit bathrooms, although they could be encouraged through a tax credit perhaps.
That's exactly the way it's going, which is exactly why I'm against this gender neutral bathroom stuff.

I don't want urine on the seat and shit on the ceiling.

I would just as soon pee by the road as to have to share a latrine with a strange man.

I would just as soon pee by the road as to have to share a latrine with a strange man.
They piss all over everything and there's always fucking gross stuff on the floor.

One of the multi gender bathrooms was a single toilet...and the fucking door didn't lock. What the hell! It's like they are setting it up, specifically, for horrible things to happen. I literally had to stand in front of the door and keep men from walking in on her.

hillary20urinal_thumb.jpg

They piss all over everything and there's always fucking gross stuff on the floor.

One of the multi gender bathrooms was a single toilet...and the fucking door didn't lock. What the hell! It's like they are setting it up, specifically, for horrible things to happen. I literally had to stand in front of the door and keep men from walking in on her.

See? It's cleaner to pee behind a bush.

4 pages in and the dumbos have yet to make a point in favour of the hate laws.
Maybe they are waiting for a text to give them guidance ?

4 pages in and the dumbos have yet to make a point in favour of the hate laws.
Maybe they are waiting for a text to give them guidance ?

I offered a possible solution. Pointed out several fallacies to your view and basically destroyed your OP. No one, not a single poster suggested transgenders are raping women. We pointed out the issues of letting men gain access to the women's restroom. You refuted nothing, as is typical of you pussboy.

Forum List

Back