Bathrooms

Your avoiding it again. I've made you the laughing stock of the left
in reality you've done nothing of the kind .
it is fun to watch you and your boy friend flop around like landed fish.

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

Your a christian right wing nut job!
you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.
you have no reasonable arugments against it.
See? The morons of the left can't grasp that the issue has nothing to do with the 0.03% who have mental issues with their sex. They refuse to acknowledge they just made it legal for sexual predators to hang out for prey in women's bathrooms.
what you fail to grasp among the countless things you fail to grasp is that it makes no difference legal or illegal.
in your sick fantasy you imagine that there will be a flood of perverts lining up at public restrooms to ogle kid's private parts .
in reality that won't happen.

I see you have failed to grasp the impact of emotionally based law. Just like many other 12 year olds I know.

Illegal discrimination is arbitrary laws effecting simalarily situated individuals.

What you propose is just that.

So you advocate segregating blacks and putting gays back in the closet.

And retards like yourself in state insane asylums.

Good job, you've managed to piss off everyone except trannies!

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundreds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.
you have no reasonable arguments against it.

Now you want to discuss?

1. Where did I claim anyone was a pervert? Link it or admit the lie

2. The laws you reference do not arbitrarily discriminate. As pointed out, the way you want this to be is arbitrary and discriminates illegally.

Now, why do you want to pass laws that allow a christian Baker the legal right to discriminate against same sex couples?

Proceed
as already stated your augments are not vaild .
so there is nothing to discuss .
what you want to do is rationalizing a false premise pov .
to be accurate several of them.

Because daws says so.

You are a silly lil guy.

Simalarily situated is a false argument according to Daws.

Yet it is the rational legal basis for same sex marriage and public accomodation laws.

You understand I just made you look the retard, right?
no you just wish you did,

Demonstrated

Your avoiding it again. I've made you the laughing stock of the left

you've lost the argument
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.
See? The morons of the left can't grasp that the issue has nothing to do with the 0.03% who have mental issues with their sex. They refuse to acknowledge they just made it legal for sexual predators to hang out for prey in women's bathrooms.
what you fail to grasp among the countless things you fail to grasp is that it makes no difference legal or illegal.
in your sick fantasy you imagine that there will be a flood of perverts lining up at public restrooms to ogle kid's private parts .
You just let this guy hangout in the women's bathrooms with no stall doors in his thong with a woody.

Thems da facts.
image.jpeg

you've lost the argument

I see you have failed to grasp the impact of emotionally based law. Just like many other 12 year olds I know.

Illegal discrimination is arbitrary laws effecting simalarily situated individuals.

l

you've lost the argument

l

That's about the most sense you've made all day

you've lost the argument

bullshit!
"Just like many other 12 year olds I know." proof you've lost

making any comment about adult debate meaningless,

you've lost the argument

l

even better proof adult debate is meaningless.

you've lost the argument

false I have done a fine job of proving your idiocy

you've lost the argument

bullshit!

After all your running from any discussion, it is an appropriate comment

you've lost the argument

By running from a rational discussion? You are a genius in your own mind.

l

I can see why a child would think that

you've lost the argument

bullshit!

I haven't run from anything .
to be kind you just don't get it.

bullshit!

You always run away.
Every time it is pointed out that you want to let sexual predators follow little girls into the bathroom.

you've lost the argument

By running from a rational discussion? You are a genius in your own mind.
that's the whole point nothing you've ever posted on this subject is rational .
guess you don't know the or care about the difference between rationalizing and rational.

l

I can see why a child would think that
just stating fact .

bullshit!

You always run away.
Every time it is pointed out that you want to let sexual predators follow little girls into the bathroom.
bullshit ! but assclowns like you have to say something .
self-esteem issues

you want to let sexual predators follow little girls into the bathroom .
the above is a false assumption based on a false and bias premise ,
by definition it 's bullshit .
and it's your only argument.

bullshit!

You always run away.
self-esteem issues
See, you just ran from the discussion again.
Fact remains you support letting sexual predators hangout in women's bathrooms and wait for prey. And anyone telling him to get out is guilty of a hate crime.
Congradulations for supporting sexual predators wildest fantasies.

bullshit!

You run from your own shadow

bullshit!

You always run away.
self-esteem issues
See, you just ran from the discussion again.
Fact remains you support letting sexual predators hangout in women's bathrooms and wait for prey. And anyone telling him to get out is guilty of a hate crime.
Congradulations for supporting sexual predators wildest fantasies.
your false premise accusation are not an argument ,
the fact is that sexual predators hang around women's bathrooms anyway these laws don't change that .
there are so many holes in you logic it's funny.
too many false assumption and presumptions to count .
the two most ridicules are the assumption that every transgender person going in there is a perv .
the second is that their presence alone is proof that they are trolling for prey ,
the hate crime shit is just nonsense ,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back