Bathrooms

in reality you've done nothing of the kind .
it is fun to watch you and your boy friend flop around like landed fish.

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

Your a christian right wing nut job!
you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.
you have no reasonable arugments against it.

No actually. It's nothing like calling all transgenders perverts.. It's a lot more logical and simple than that.

You cannot create a legally protected class that depends on SELF-DECLARATION. That would be insane. There IS a very small legitimate TransGender community. These folks have gone thru the medical and psych consultations required to change their declarations.

It's not even fair to the TRUE transgenders to have any ole yahoo pervert wake up and decide that they will be the opposite sex for a day or a month. If you wanna protect a class -- you first arrange for MEMBERSHIP in that class.
So -- you would have them file a legal document that they are in various stages of transition.. And have the requisite statements from the medical comm. that this is indeed the case. Simple as changing your name after a marriage.

It's really that simple.. SELF-DECLARATION will eventually void any real protection for legitimate class members.

I have no problem recognizing those that, through extraordinary measures taken the steps to create the person they want to be (post op).

The problem is with pre op, they have not so they are still the sex they were born in very important ways.

For example, like Bruce Jenner, he is a trans lesbian. So sexually interested in women. So simalar to a Male it's not a debatable difference and blurs the equity lines

Hell Pops --- Bruce Jenner is an OPPORTUNIST. And an embarrassment to the Trans community. That guy got fed too many Soy Milk Smoothies by Kloe and Kim.. He's getting rich PLAYING at being a lesbian or whatever.

I don't care if they are PRE-op, POST-op, or NO -op.. If they are willing to LEGALLY identify as "in transition" or "sexual converted" and have some medical docs to support this ---- they SHOULD become protected class members.

Could be abused like the Medical MariJane prescripts. ---- But it's far better than having looney tunes show up in your daughter's dressing room at Target or WalMart.

Problem is, the person in the stall can't tell the reals from the loonies.

It's them that are the concern. And that's over 50% of the population so that 03% are a bit more comfortable? Even after making attacks on that .03% a federal Hate Crime?

The cost/benefit ratio is too far out of whack.

All of these "opposite days" at those California middle schools were actually indoctrination to purposely blur the lines. But minors should be OUT of consideration for protection by transgender rules UNLESS -- they and the parents are WILLING TO COMMIT to medical/psych counseling that goes with it.

No more of this "anything you feel like" crap that leads to these large flights away from reality and societal distinctions. Leave the kids the HELL out of it --- UNLESS it's a valid Medical concern..

Then you should be able to counter the argument.

Because you can't, you admit defeat

Oh, and calling it fantasy proves you hate gays.
No valid argument to counter .
So no defeat .
You can call it that if it makes you feel better.

You enjoy being full of shit?
Call the waaaambulance!

Sounds like a twelve year old argument
Yes yours does.

Brilliant comeback.

Now off to the disco whitcha

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.

No actually. It's nothing like calling all transgenders perverts.. It's a lot more logical and simple than that.

You cannot create a legally protected class that depends on SELF-DECLARATION. That would be insane. There IS a very small legitimate TransGender community. These folks have gone thru the medical and psych consultations required to change their declarations.

It's not even fair to the TRUE transgenders to have any ole yahoo pervert wake up and decide that they will be the opposite sex for a day or a month. If you wanna protect a class -- you first arrange for MEMBERSHIP in that class.
So -- you would have them file a legal document that they are in various stages of transition.. And have the requisite statements from the medical comm. that this is indeed the case. Simple as changing your name after a marriage.

It's really that simple.. SELF-DECLARATION will eventually void any real protection for legitimate class members.

I have no problem recognizing those that, through extraordinary measures taken the steps to create the person they want to be (post op).

The problem is with pre op, they have not so they are still the sex they were born in very important ways.

For example, like Bruce Jenner, he is a trans lesbian. So sexually interested in women. So simalar to a Male it's not a debatable difference and blurs the equity lines

Hell Pops --- Bruce Jenner is an OPPORTUNIST. And an embarrassment to the Trans community. That guy got fed too many Soy Milk Smoothies by Kloe and Kim.. He's getting rich PLAYING at being a lesbian or whatever.

I don't care if they are PRE-op, POST-op, or NO -op.. If they are willing to LEGALLY identify as "in transition" or "sexual converted" and have some medical docs to support this ---- they SHOULD become protected class members.

Could be abused like the Medical MariJane prescripts. ---- But it's far better than having looney tunes show up in your daughter's dressing room at Target or WalMart.

It's them that are the concern. And that's over 50% of the population so that 03% are a bit more comfortable? Even after making attacks on that .03% a federal Hate Crime?

I guarantee that you could not identify REAL COMMITTED transgendered. And if you can't tell the diff -- why in the world would you care?

Enforcement might be tricky. Maybe EVERYONE has to show ID to get access to a dressing room. So that "profiling" is not an issue. If protection for TRUE Transgenders is NOT ABUSED.. It should never ever get to be an inconvienience for any of us "others"...

in reality you've done nothing of the kind .
it is fun to watch you and your boy friend flop around like landed fish.

you've lost the argument

They won't show up in my dressing room at Target. I no longer shop there.

you've lost the argument

They won't show up in my dressing room at Target. I no longer shop there.

Target didn't act on logic and reason and a true intent to protect ANYBODY.. They just wanted to choose sides.
And there is too much "choosing sides" -- and far too little of "FIXING anything"..

you've lost the argument

I guarantee that you could not identify REAL COMMITTED transgendered. And if you can't tell the diff -- why in the world would you care?

Enforcement might be tricky. Maybe EVERYONE has to show ID to get access to a dressing room. So that "profiling" is not an issue. If protection for TRUE Transgenders is NOT ABUSED.. It should never ever get to be an inconvienience for any of us "others"...

It gets sticky though. Once you create a right, you can't just limit it to this place or that. I can't think of any handled that way off hand.

Once transgendered (pre op) are granted access to "women's only" facilities that must include showers and lockers.

Not much need to lift skirts in those.

Again, post op, they have substantially distanced themselves from the real thing, and I got no problem. Pre Op, they are still too similarily situated and you are seriously blurring legal lines.

13131036_10153661069356275_6334703092431350483_o.png

It gets sticky though. Once you create a right, you can't just limit it to this place or that. I can't think of any handled that way off hand.

Once transgendered (pre op) are granted access to "women's only" facilities that must include showers and lockers.

Again, post op, they have substantially distanced themselves from the real thing, and I got no problem. Pre Op, they are still too similarily situated and you are seriously blurring legal lines.

Here's the important point Pops. If you must LEGALLY DECLARE that you intend to transition, the intent is there and so is the evidence that you've been medically advised. I don't see how folks with the intention to change gender and are willing to DECLARE that to the world ---- are in any way a threat.

Even IF -- a pecker shows up in the shower at the gym.. The person has HONESTLY declared their intentions are NOT to stalk and take victims..

Here's the important point Pops. If you must LEGALLY DECLARE that you intend to transition, the intent is there and so is the evidence that you've been medically advised. I don't see how folks with the intention to change gender and are willing to DECLARE that to the world ---- are in any way a threat.

Even IF -- a pecker shows up in the shower at the gym.. The person has HONESTLY declared their intentions are NOT to stalk and take victims..
That's the point I'v been trying to make every time this subject comes up.

That's the point I'v been trying to make every time this subject comes up.

What's been missing from the pissing match is a recognition of exactly WHO becomes a member of that protected class. Once you DESIGN the process legally -- they'll be a lot less pushing and shoving and accusations of supporting perverts and pedophiles.

When FlaCalTenn was out in Cali -- I worked with the local/state Libertarian Party. Of course -- in the S.F Bay area -- we had several very famous transgenders in high party positions. And we had this all worked out just fine until the foamy mouth activists on "both sides of the gay debate" got to screaming at each other. AND the LGBTQYs outreach groups started to preach to elementary and middle school leadership..

Pretty much fell to hell once the screaming started. The whole thing needs cooler heads who know how to make things work..

Not buying it. Until the intention is realized fully, they remain more male than female. And for the few that might benefit, many become inconvenienced and legal concepts blurred.

Not enough benefit for the problems.

When I go to a public bathroom, I want the other people I see in there to be women. I don't care if they were born women or became women. If they are men, born men or changed to men, let them use the men's bathroom. What's the big deal? Anytime anyone tries to peek over or under a stall, they're going to be called out. If men are exceptionally curious about the guy at the next urinal, they're going to be called out, too. We have greater things to worry about in this country.
Yes, we do.

But the republican agenda does nothing to address those problems, so they come up with these ridiculous red herring fallacies – such as ‘restrooms’ – in an effort to contrive a wedge issue designed to deflect from the fact that republicans have no solutions for the problems we face.

Not buying it. Until the intention is realized fully, they remain more male than female. And for the few that might benefit, many become inconvenienced and legal concepts blurred.

For you it will never be.

Well there you go being long winded and all again

A simple answer to a simply ignorant statement.

Here's another statement.

The "transition" is elective.

Society owes nothing to those ELECTING to go through it. Nothing.

You lose again.

I may actually post something you can beat so you don't have to go through life a complete loser.

Nah, that's not going to happen

You lose again.

I may actually post something you can beat so you don't have to go through life a complete loser.

Wrong again.

You lose again.

Wrong again.

Ma, the boys delusional. I told Ya we should taken him in to see doc after the mule kicked him in the crotch!

You lose again.

Wrong again.

Ma, the boys delusional. I told Ya we should taken him in to see doc after the mule kicked him in the crotch!
Ok show me where in the law where it says you can discriminate against someone who has had transitional elective surgery of any kind for any reason.

Forum List

Back