Bathrooms

Here's the important point Pops. If you must LEGALLY DECLARE that you intend to transition, the intent is there and so is the evidence that you've been medically advised. I don't see how folks with the intention to change gender and are willing to DECLARE that to the world ---- are in any way a threat.

Even IF -- a pecker shows up in the shower at the gym.. The person has HONESTLY declared their intentions are NOT to stalk and take victims..

Not buying it. Until the intention is realized fully, they remain more male than female. And for the few that might benefit, many become inconvenienced and legal concepts blurred.

Not enough benefit for the problems.

Then give them 3 or 5 years status "in transition" and require them to REFILE every time it expires. You may not realize how expensive and lonely and life challenging that process can be. Even if your parents are helping. Because no much is actually covered thru insurance and only RICH folk can really make that journey in just a few years.. Many will never actually have the MEANS to fix a basic problem in their lives. EVEN IF -- the med/psych folks sign off on it..

Anyone on that path is NOT a threat to any part of society.. The deal is -- to FIND those trans-people who have MADE the commitment -- BEFORE you start writing and fighting over bathroom laws..

The reason this is a problem is that you cannot create this class of person without arbitrarily discriminate an existing class

If you make the argument that a male with a penis is simalar to woman, how do you argue another male with a penis is not simalar to make #1 and can be excluded?

You can't, and we either create unisex bathrooms as a mandate or exclude the pre ops.

Option one is extremely expensive and unacceptable to the vast majority of the population. For what? .03% of the population.

Respectfully, that's absurd
More penis phobia
Got a stats on the unacceptability

A stat?

Or stats?

And stat or stats on what exactly?
So you don't have any stats to backup your bullshit
Thought so.

With all the hoopla about bathrooms in the news, and completely failing to understand where the hell this stupid issue came from (it seemed to be completely out of the blue to me at first,) I've been doing some researching on the matter. It appears that a lot of colleges started going to co-ed bathrooms back in 2007 or so (including co-ed showers,) it's apparently kind of the norm over in Europe and Japan. From what I've read in comments from students, in general they are a little ify on the idea to begin with, but quickly realize its a non-issue. I have read a number of comments from US students who make the point that the only reason it's even uncomfortable at first is because society at large practices gender segregation, a bunch of the non-US students didn't even realize it might be an issue for anyone (like in their world co-ed is the norm.)

I could glean a couple things out of this; 1. it might help students entering colleges that have co-ed bathrooms adapt to college life 2. I suspect at least part of why a lot of folks see zero issue with co-ed bathrooms is because they had them in college so it really is a non-issue to them (aka their used to it.)

I just cannot help myself here! You would think that a college education would teach the difference in "there" ' their" and "they're", they all have different meanings. College eduction is mostly a waste of money for most students.
The spell nazi ploy.
Guess nobody ever told you that when you have nothing to say, say nothing.

Ironic post of the day. And it's early

Not buying it. Until the intention is realized fully, they remain more male than female. And for the few that might benefit, many become inconvenienced and legal concepts blurred.

Not enough benefit for the problems.

Then give them 3 or 5 years status "in transition" and require them to REFILE every time it expires. You may not realize how expensive and lonely and life challenging that process can be. Even if your parents are helping. Because no much is actually covered thru insurance and only RICH folk can really make that journey in just a few years.. Many will never actually have the MEANS to fix a basic problem in their lives. EVEN IF -- the med/psych folks sign off on it..

Anyone on that path is NOT a threat to any part of society.. The deal is -- to FIND those trans-people who have MADE the commitment -- BEFORE you start writing and fighting over bathroom laws..

The reason this is a problem is that you cannot create this class of person without arbitrarily discriminate an existing class

If you make the argument that a male with a penis is simalar to woman, how do you argue another male with a penis is not simalar to make #1 and can be excluded?

You can't, and we either create unisex bathrooms as a mandate or exclude the pre ops.

Option one is extremely expensive and unacceptable to the vast majority of the population. For what? .03% of the population.

More penis phobia

A stat?

Or stats?

Thought so.

You've never asked for a specific stat.

But that's how you roll

Wrong again.

Ma, the boys delusional. I told Ya we should taken him in to see doc after the mule kicked him in the crotch!
Ok show me where in the law where it says you can discriminate against someone who has had transitional elective surgery of any kind for any reason.

.......of any kind?

You are delusional
Yep of any kind.

I've responded, read before you respond.
Really where? you made a false statement.

Ma, the boys delusional. I told Ya we should taken him in to see doc after the mule kicked him in the crotch!
Ok show me where in the law where it says you can discriminate against someone who has had transitional elective surgery of any kind for any reason.

.......of any kind?

You are delusional
Yep of any kind.

I've responded, read before you respond.
Really where? you made a false statement.

To a moron I'm sure it's false

Wrong again.

I can't off hand, but you make the assumption the tranny is being illegally discriminated against. And I've demonstrated that they are not.
It's not an assumption.
http://www.hrc.org/resources/discrimination-against-transgender-workers

No tranny is ever been denied access to a public mandated restroom.
False!
Again you have any stats to back that up?

Wrong again.

I can't off hand, but you make the assumption the tranny is being illegally discriminated against. And I've demonstrated that they are not.
It's not an assumption.

False!

It's not an assumption.

False!

No, when the number is zero, there would be none.

Have there been? Supply evidence.

More penis phobia

A stat?

Or stats?

Thought so.

But that's how you roll
Matter of fact I did.

It's not an assumption.

False!

You made an assumption back it up, quit asking others to do your work.

Now he just hangs inside the ladies bathroom around waiting for a lone 6 year old girl.
Well, of course he does! Because no one would think it odd or unnerving to find him in the womens' bathroom! Get real, Weatherman. I find that my OP on so many things degenerates into creeps and peeps because people just want to see themselves blather. What they say is meaningless. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,.......

It's not an assumption.

False!

Dodge! it's you who made the statement it's on you to prove it's valid.

It's not an assumption.

False!

More penis phobia

A stat?

Or stats?

Thought so.

But that's how you roll
Matter of fact I did.

As part of my job I design and supervise construction of retail and office. I recently had the task of redoing two public restrooms to meet ADA standards. Those two alone came in at a little over 120k.

Now for sure that was an extreme case, but take 5% of that times every public restroom in the United states and the numbers are staggering.

It's not an assumption.

False!

And you've never stated the problem to begin with. How many trannies have been denied access to a restroom?

You are trying to create a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

With all the hoopla about bathrooms in the news, and completely failing to understand where the hell this stupid issue came from (it seemed to be completely out of the blue to me at first,) I've been doing some researching on the matter. It appears that a lot of colleges started going to co-ed bathrooms back in 2007 or so (including co-ed showers,) it's apparently kind of the norm over in Europe and Japan. From what I've read in comments from students, in general they are a little ify on the idea to begin with, but quickly realize its a non-issue. I have read a number of comments from US students who make the point that the only reason it's even uncomfortable at first is because society at large practices gender segregation, a bunch of the non-US students didn't even realize it might be an issue for anyone (like in their world co-ed is the norm.)

I could glean a couple things out of this; 1. it might help students entering colleges that have co-ed bathrooms adapt to college life 2. I suspect at least part of why a lot of folks see zero issue with co-ed bathrooms is because they had them in college so it really is a non-issue to them (aka their used to it.)

I just cannot help myself here! You would think that a college education would teach the difference in "there" ' their" and "they're", they all have different meanings. College eduction is mostly a waste of money for most students.
The spell nazi ploy.

Hey! Asswipe! It is not about spelling. It is about money wasted on a college education and you end up not knowing the proper word to use within the context of your sentence. AKA syntax.

Now he just hangs inside the ladies bathroom around waiting for a lone 6 year old girl.
Well, of course he does! Because no one would think it odd or unnerving to find him in the womens' bathroom! Get real, Weatherman. I find that my OP on so many things degenerates into creeps and peeps because people just want to see themselves blather. What they say is meaningless. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,.......

The point is, under current legal standards in this country, you could not legally keep the pictured man out. He would be "simalarily situated" to a male transgender and his exclussion would be based on arbitrary reasoning. Making his exclussion illegal discrimination.

It's the legal paradox that happens when you allow a sub group of "Male" in and not the entire group.

More penis phobia

A stat?

Or stats?

Thought so.

But that's how you roll
Matter of fact I did.

As part of my job I design and supervise construction of retail and office. I recently had the task of redoing two public restrooms to meet ADA standards. Those two alone came in at a little over 120k.

Now for sure that was an extreme case, but take 5% of that times every public restroom in the United states and the numbers are staggering.
Not really when you consider most construction jobs are overpriced anyway.

False!

And you've never stated the problem to begin with. How many trannies have been denied access to a restroom?

You are trying to create a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.
Still avoiding the the question.

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

The spell nazi ploy.

Hey! Asswipe! It is not about spelling. It is about money wasted on a college education and you end up not knowing the proper word to use within the context of your sentence. AKA syntax.
Just as meaningless.

Forum List

Back