Bathrooms

Tell me can you change a person's DNA?
More desperate strawman antics!
Can you? Cause if you can't, it's impossible for a man to become a woman. Or are you a science hater?

Or the chromosome makeup? Hip and bone structure.

And to this day a trans male has never given birth.
more desperate strawmaning!

Franklin Graham got it wrong....again! Yesterday he said that people "pretending to be men or women" have no place in the opposite sex's bathroom. I wish this guy would drag himself into the 21st century. No one is "pretending" anything. Transgender people want to have the body that goes with their own identity. I can't imagine how awful it must feel if you're "born" a male and have to live all your life as one when inside you're screaming to be a female. No man is hiding his five o'clock shadow or his hairy legs and wearing a wig and lipstick so he can go into a women's bathroom and peep and creep. C'mon folks! The pervert is a man, looks like a man, and lurks in the men's bathroom.

Franklin Graham got it wrong....again! Yesterday he said that people "pretending to be men or women" have no place in the opposite sex's bathroom. I wish this guy would drag himself into the 21st century. No one is "pretending" anything. Transgender people want to have the body that goes with their own identity. I can't imagine how awful it must feel if you're "born" a male and have to live all your life as one when inside you're screaming to be a female. No man is hiding his five o'clock shadow or his hairy legs and wearing a wig and lipstick so he can go into a women's bathroom and peep and creep. C'mon folks! The pervert is a man, looks like a man, and lurks in the men's bathroom.

No one can change gender. It's impossible short of being reborn.

Sorry, that's just how it works.

I've notived you never respond to any challange.

Curious

That's your source?
Lol!
Can you? Cause if you can't, it's impossible for a man to become a woman. Or are you a science hater?

And more.......

Nothing.

the figure of .03 % has been tossed around a lot by pop .
as proof of why these people should be discriminated against .
the male population of the US is
138,053,563 = 49.1 % of that amount 700,000 are transgender give or take a few.
pop's contention is that since they are so few there is no need to accommodate them and their rights as Americans don't exist.
so why are they frightening some "Normal" people so badly?
'

And more.......

Nothing.
yes you argument is crammed full of nothing.

And your technical conclusions are drawn from which peer-reviewed article/journals? You say "born", as if they weren't born? Or were not born male? Both are false. They were born, and they were born male and still are male and always will be male. The mind changes to adapt to reality, not the other way around.

I wanted to be a bird when I was a child. In fact I know I was born to fly. Imagine my horror when my parents dragged me off the roof with my cardboard wings attached to my arms! The oppression! You can't know what it's like to dream every night that I can fly and then to be oppressed in waking life when the world keeps telling me "you're human, not a bird!" Bigots, aviaphobes, haters!

Your ilk is insane. You need help. Men are never women. No matter what they feel like in their heads. The art of life it to adjust yourself to your reality in the calmest, most mature and sober fashion you can muster. Not to be a child constantly bucking reality to have the way you want!

Grow up. Get help.

And your technical conclusions are drawn from which peer-reviewed article/journals?

I wanted to be a bird when I was a child. In fact I know I was born to fly. Imagine my horror when my parents dragged me off the roof with my cardboard wings attached to my arms! The oppression! You can't know what it's like to dream every night that I can fly and then to be oppressed in waking life when the world keeps telling me "you're human, not a bird!" Bigots, aviaphobes, haters!

Your ilk is insane. You need help. Men are never women. No matter what they feel like in their heads. The art of life it to adjust yourself to your reality in the calmest, most mature and sober fashion you can muster. Not to be a child constantly bucking reality to have the way you want!

Grow up. Get help.
it's you that needs help.
you telling someone else to get help is like ted Bundy giving dating advice.

that false! for all practice purposes transgenders are what the hormones and surgery have made them
your argument is just plain old denial.

I've notived you never respond to any challange.

Curious
it could be that the challenges are too inane to respond to in the way you'd like them to be?

logic would state that if a transgendered person is not really what they've transformed into ,then it would also be logical to assume that people who are born again religiously are also not really changed either.
just sayin'

that false! for all practice purposes transgenders are what the hormones and surgery have made them
your argument is just plain old denial.

False, for all practical purposes the surgery and hormone theropy only creates shape change.

The male tranny does not have periods, gets pregnant or goes though menopause.

They remain a male.

Forum List

Back