Bathrooms

Franklin Graham got it wrong....again! Yesterday he said that people "pretending to be men or women" have no place in the opposite sex's bathroom. I wish this guy would drag himself into the 21st century. No one is "pretending" anything. Transgender people want to have the body that goes with their own identity. I can't imagine how awful it must feel if you're "born" a male and have to live all your life as one when inside you're screaming to be a female. No man is hiding his five o'clock shadow or his hairy legs and wearing a wig and lipstick so he can go into a women's bathroom and peep and creep. C'mon folks! The pervert is a man, looks like a man, and lurks in the men's bathroom.

I've notived you never respond to any challange.

Curious
it could be that the challenges are too inane to respond to in the way you'd like them to be?

Or to answer sanely is to admit your defeat?

Franklin Graham got it wrong....again! Yesterday he said that people "pretending to be men or women" have no place in the opposite sex's bathroom. I wish this guy would drag himself into the 21st century. No one is "pretending" anything. Transgender people want to have the body that goes with their own identity. I can't imagine how awful it must feel if you're "born" a male and have to live all your life as one when inside you're screaming to be a female. No man is hiding his five o'clock shadow or his hairy legs and wearing a wig and lipstick so he can go into a women's bathroom and peep and creep. C'mon folks! The pervert is a man, looks like a man, and lurks in the men's bathroom.

No one can change gender. It's impossible short of being reborn.

Sorry, that's just how it works.
that false! for all practice purposes transgenders are what the hormones and surgery have made them
your argument is just plain old denial.

False, for all practical purposes the surgery and hormone theropy only creates shape change.

The male tranny does not have periods, gets pregnant or goes though menopause.

They remain a male.
false in fact they more closely match post menopausal females.
Thanks for playing!

logic would state that if a transgendered person is not really what they've transformed into ,then it would also be logical to assume that people who are born again religiously are also not really changed either.
just sayin'

Ok, so the point?
The point is you're wrong and trying really hard to be willfully ignorant.
That's the point.

Curious
it could be that the challenges are too inane to respond to in the way you'd like them to be?

That's a sane answer.
You have not posted a single cogent logical argument.
So no reasonable response is required.

that false! for all practice purposes transgenders are what the hormones and surgery have made them

False, for all practical purposes the surgery and hormone theropy only creates shape change.

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

Half the fun is getting there you bizarre creep

Curious

That's a sane answer.

Another troll response by our resident troll

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

As would any male in fact

You lose again

And they never experience pregnancy, nor its fear or consequences

You lose again

Nor do they experience menstruation

You lose again

Damn dude, your in a roll

Curious

That's a sane answer.

:lmao:

Curious

That's a sane answer.

And another troll response

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

You lose again

You lose again

You lose again

You just keep telling yourself that.

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

You lose again

You lose again

You lose again

Point out the failure lil fella

That's a sane answer.

And another troll response
A classic tantrum!

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

You lose again

You lose again

You lose again

All of it base on a false premise.

They remain a male.
Thanks for playing!

You lose again

You lose again

You lose again

Which would be.......

You giving a shit

Thanks for playing!

You lose again

You lose again

You lose again

Which would be.......