Bathrooms

See? The morons of the left can't grasp that the issue has nothing to do with the 0.03% who have mental issues with their sex. They refuse to acknowledge they just made it legal for sexual predators to hang out for prey in women's bathrooms.
what you fail to grasp among the countless things you fail to grasp is that it makes no difference legal or illegal.
in your sick fantasy you imagine that there will be a flood of perverts lining up at public restrooms to ogle kid's private parts .
in reality that won't happen.

I see you have failed to grasp the impact of emotionally based law. Just like many other 12 year olds I know.

Illegal discrimination is arbitrary laws effecting simalarily situated individuals.

What you propose is just that.

So you advocate segregating blacks and putting gays back in the closet.

And retards like yourself in state insane asylums.

Good job, you've managed to piss off everyone except trannies!
false I have done a fine job of proving your idiocy

By running from a rational discussion? You are a genius in your own mind.
that's the whole point nothing you've ever posted on this subject is rational .
guess you don't know the or care about the difference between rationalizing and rational.

I used the legal basis for the overturning of same sex marriage bans and public accomodation laws that don't allow bakers to discriminate against gays.

You call them irrational.

Why do you hate gays?

Another day, another stupid liberal thread because they cannot figure out how to shame everyone into pissing with strange men.

what you fail to grasp among the countless things you fail to grasp is that it makes no difference legal or illegal.
in your sick fantasy you imagine that there will be a flood of perverts lining up at public restrooms to ogle kid's private parts .

I see you have failed to grasp the impact of emotionally based law. Just like many other 12 year olds I know.

Illegal discrimination is arbitrary laws effecting simalarily situated individuals.

bullshit!
"Just like many other 12 year olds I know." proof you've lost

making any comment about adult debate meaningless,

After all your running from any discussion, it is an appropriate comment
I haven't run from anything .
to be kind you just don't get it.

You run from your own shadow
your fantasy . not reality

guess you don't know the or care about the difference between rationalizing and rational.

I used the legal basis for the overturning of same sex marriage bans and public accomodation laws that don't allow bakers to discriminate against gays.

Why do you hate gays?
link me the actual law and case files ,
not your interpretation of them.
only then you might have a valid point.

bullshit!

Then you should be able to counter the argument.

Because you can't, you admit defeat

Oh, and calling it fantasy proves you hate gays.

Handsome, brilliant, chick magnet....that be me

Now are you going to keep proving your a dufus, or supply the answer to the posed question?
I already have .
and you're still fantasizing

Your avoiding it again. I've made you the laughing stock of the left
in reality you've done nothing of the kind .
it is fun to watch you and your boy friend flop around like landed fish.

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

Your a christian right wing nut job!
you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.
you have no reasonable arugments against it.

No actually. It's nothing like calling all transgenders perverts.. It's a lot more logical and simple than that.

You cannot create a legally protected class that depends on SELF-DECLARATION. That would be insane. There IS a very small legitimate TransGender community. These folks have gone thru the medical and psych consultations required to change their declarations.

It's not even fair to the TRUE transgenders to have any ole yahoo pervert wake up and decide that they will be the opposite sex for a day or a month. If you wanna protect a class -- you first arrange for MEMBERSHIP in that class.
So -- you would have them file a legal document that they are in various stages of transition.. And have the requisite statements from the medical comm. that this is indeed the case. Simple as changing your name after a marriage.

It's really that simple.. SELF-DECLARATION will eventually void any real protection for legitimate class members.

Why do you hate gays?
link me the actual law and case files ,
not your interpretation of them.
only then you might have a valid point.

You need a link to anti discrimination law?

Heres a nice summery. From NOLO

Similarly Situated | Nolo's Free Dictionary of Law Terms and Legal Definitions

I already have .
and you're still fantasizing

I get it, you're working for the rwnj's. That's why you want gay rights overturned.

you've lost the argument
for starters it's based on a false premise , that premise being, all transgenders are perverts
2. these laws that you and you boy friend have willfully misrepresented will have no more effect than all the laws (hundereds) of them that were meant to stop the practice.

No actually. It's nothing like calling all transgenders perverts.. It's a lot more logical and simple than that.

You cannot create a legally protected class that depends on SELF-DECLARATION. That would be insane. There IS a very small legitimate TransGender community. These folks have gone thru the medical and psych consultations required to change their declarations.

It's not even fair to the TRUE transgenders to have any ole yahoo pervert wake up and decide that they will be the opposite sex for a day or a month. If you wanna protect a class -- you first arrange for MEMBERSHIP in that class.
So -- you would have them file a legal document that they are in various stages of transition.. And have the requisite statements from the medical comm. that this is indeed the case. Simple as changing your name after a marriage.

It's really that simple.. SELF-DECLARATION will eventually void any real protection for legitimate class members.

I have no problem recognizing those that, through extraordinary measures taken the steps to create the person they want to be (post op).

The problem is with pre op, they have not so they are still the sex they were born in very important ways.

For example, like Bruce Jenner, he is a trans lesbian. So sexually interested in women. So simalar to a Male it's not a debatable difference and blurs the equity lines

bullshit!

No valid argument to counter .
So no defeat .
You can call it that if it makes you feel better.

So no defeat .

You enjoy being full of shit?

you've lost the argument

I have no problem recognizing those that, through extraordinary measures taken the steps to create the person they want to be (post op).

The problem is with pre op, they have not so they are still the sex they were born in very important ways.

For example, like Bruce Jenner, he is a trans lesbian. So sexually interested in women. So simalar to a Male it's not a debatable difference and blurs the equity lines
That's so wrong it's laughable!
The very few thing a pretty op transgender person does is drug and hormonal therapy .
That all by itself drives the "sex drive down .
Even if they wanted to get an erection it's highly unlikely they can.
So you can calm your pre op irrational fears.

you've lost the argument

Hell Pops --- Bruce Jenner is an OPPORTUNIST. And an embarrassment to the Trans community. That guy got fed too many Soy Milk Smoothies by Kloe and Kim.. He's getting rich PLAYING at being a lesbian or whatever.

I don't care if they are PRE-op, POST-op, or NO -op.. If they are willing to LEGALLY identify as "in transition" or "sexual converted" and have some medical docs to support this ---- they SHOULD become protected class members.

Could be abused like the Medical MariJane prescripts. ---- But it's far better than having looney tunes show up in your daughter's dressing room at Target or WalMart.

So no defeat .

Call the waaaambulance!

you've lost the argument

The very few thing a pretty op transgender person does is drug and hormonal therapy .

And yet, still simalarily situated to the male being excluded.

Pity you are so easy

You'd make a great hooker

So no defeat .

Call the waaaambulance!

Sounds like a twelve year old argument

you've lost the argument

And yet, still simalarily situated to the male being excluded.

Pity you are so easy

You'd make a great hooker
That bogusts argument didn't fly the first time and it won't now.

So no defeat .

Call the waaaambulance!

Sounds like a twelve year old argument
Yes yours does.

Forum List

Back