BB Bombshell: Jim Jordan's FBI 'whistleblowers' were paid by Trump ally and spread J6 conspiracy theories

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
HOLY COW! Jim Jordan "Whistleblowers" were paid by a Trump Ally, more proof they have nothing

what a fraud, and so are the people who believe his crap

If you're investigating fake crimes, you're gonna need fake whistle blowers. Cut Insurrection Jim some slack folks!

I love this. Republicans showing the voters just how much NOTHING they have. One month into their majority rule in the House and it's the complete disaster we knew it would be.
May as well just hand that gavel over to Hakeem Jeffries now. :)

Gym is just the latest embarrassment. The grievance tour continues.

Alternut.....lmao.

CuckooClock.gif

Gym Jordan huh? The guy McCarthy flipped his wig over when Democrats objected to him being on the committee?

Shocking!

HOLY COW! Jim Jordan "Whistleblowers" were paid by a Trump Ally, more proof they have nothing

If you're investigating fake crimes, you're gonna need fake whistle blowers. Cut Insurrection Jim some slack folks!

Alternet?

Lol. Alternet cites the NY Slimes who quote a bunch of Democraps. And it claims that Patel have financial support to one or two of the three witnesses in question. Even if Patel had provided some “financial support” (for whatever) to the witness or witnesses, that doesn’t undercut their accounts.

The witnesses either spoke the truth or they didn’t. And slimebag reporting by Bakedbromide based on an Alternet hatchet job itself based on the NY Slimes reporting which in turn is premised on a bunch of Democraps isn’t exactly compelling.

Lol. Alternet cites the NY Slimes who quote a bunch of Democraps. And it claims that Patel have financial support to one or two of the three witnesses in question. Even if Patel had provided some “financial support” (for whatever) to the witness or witnesses, that doesn’t undercut their accounts.

The witnesses either spoke the truth or they didn’t. And slimebag reporting by Bakedbromide based on an Alternet hatchet job itself based on the NY Slimes reporting which in turn is premised on a bunch of Democraps isn’t exactly compelling.
Liability/ BackAgain clowns himself once again, whining about Alternet when this story is in every newspaper. If the clown lifted one of his cruller-like fingers to do a simple search on Google, or if that's too reality-based for him, Yandex.com, he/it would see that once again, his self-imposed media bubble has failed again.

You could see this coming. I do not believe it.

Liability/ BackAgain clowns himself once again, whining about Alternet when this story is in every newspaper. If the clown lifted one of his cruller-like fingers to do a simple search on Google, or if that's too reality-based for him, Yandex.com, he/it would see that once again, his self-imposed media bubble has failed again.
Syndi Syndi Syndi. You’re on your period again.

Take a Midol for the severe cramps you’re showing.

More substantively, I laughed at Alternet and I laughed at its source, The NY Slimes. The slimes relied on a group of Dumbocraps. Obviously one can only laugh at a group of Dumbocraps.

See the pattern Syndi?

Syndi Syndi Syndi. You’re on your period again.

Take a Midol for the severe cramps you’re showing.

More substantively, I laughed at Alternet and I laughed at its source, The NY Slimes. The slimes relied on a group of Dumbocraps. Obviously one can only laugh at a group of Dumbocraps.

See the pattern Syndi?
You're a hack asshole. Super easy to see.

Forum List

Back