BBC anti-Trump comment of night

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This Peter Bowes, or however he spells his name, on BBC Radio 5 just moments ago, interviewing some idiot journalist said to said journalist:

"What does Donald Trump have to do to get people to turn against him?"

Yes NO bias there at all of course :rolleyes-41:

I hate the MSM, they're about as welcome as Gonorrhoea.

This Peter Bowes, or however he spells his name, on BBC Radio 5 just moments ago, interviewing some idiot journalist said to said journalist:

It's got nothing to do with MSM. That's an American institution.

It has everything to do with stuffy Brits, and how Trump embodies everything Brits consider to what an "Ugly American" would do.

It has everything to do with stuffy Brits, and how Trump embodies everything Brits consider to what an "Ugly American" would do.

No it's not, it's like the American MSM they're terrified of The Donald's message and who he's pissing off....they don't want Populism ANYWHERE on the planet, in America or here in Europa....trust me I know. They all want to preserve the Status Quo, well nobody actually wants the Status Quo anymore anywhere.

Let's upset their apple cart from America to here in Europa....let's all Go Populist.

No it's not, it's like the American MSM they're terrified of The Donald's message and who he's pissing off....they don't want Populism ANYWHERE on the planet, in America or here in Europa....trust me I know. They all want to preserve the Status Quo, well nobody actually wants the Status Quo anymore anywhere.

Let's upset their apple cart from America to here in Europa....let's all Go Populist.
That worked out well in your part of the world, didn't it?

The media is terrified of this guy because he is so hostile to them....and he's convincing a huge number of people to see them as the "dishonest media" as he calls them.

The dying media needs nothing like a charismatic leader who is hostile towards them.

Providing career opportunities for your own citizens?
Horrible idea, aye!

I am not sure they're that bad, and I also wonder how far could Trump go before his supporters turn on him?

Maybe infecting them with Gonorrhea could do it, but then again maybe not...

Sorry did you have anything relevant to comment? Thought not.

Trump didn't need to convince people that the media is biased and that they lie. Shit we had one of the major networks in court for it and the judge told the news they were merely "entertainment" -- The lids been off on that shit kettle for years. (See my sig, I've never changed it heh)

Trump is not particularly concerned with how his policies will affect the UK.

Tough, he wont be your POTUS.

Trump is not particularly concerned with how his policies will affect the UK.

Tough, he wont be your POTUS.

No but he's friend of Austria and Germany....being part Germanic himself and he's against Traitor Bitch Merkel.

Just a small history reminder.

Just a small reminder that you're an ass for mentioning it.

Horrible idea, aye!
"Providing career opportunities for your own citizens?
Horrible idea, aye!"
Join the armed forces...see the rest of Europe...

Yeah...it all happened so long ago eh?
Nothing to see here...move along...

Horrible idea, aye!
"Providing career opportunities for your own citizens?
Horrible idea, aye!"
Join the armed forces...see the rest of Europe...
And kill them!

Yes darling it was a long time ago, we're in 2016 now....and we're already NOW heading Populist from my nation to Hungary....sorry you don't like that but tough shit....you don't like sealed borders like my nation to Hungary now has, then tough shit.

Yes darling it was a long time ago, we're in 2016 now....and we're already NOW heading Populist from my nation to Hungary....sorry you don't like that but tough shit....you don't like sealed borders like my nation to Hungary now has, then tough shit.
Austria/Hungary...so long ago...

Oh shut up WTF do you know what is happening....you're in New Zealand, who are you?

Oh shut up WTF do you know what is happening....you're in New Zealand, who are you?

Considering the history of your part of the world I think everyone has an interest in what happens there.

Forum List

Back