BBC News Syria war victims finding care in Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbnKeVhEgQ#t=133[/ame]

t2030.gif

Not at all surprising, really.

Israel has a history of offering and supplying humanitarian aid when disasters strike.

Anyone remember the Bam earthquake in Iran several years ago? Israel offered medical aid and equipment. It was refused, of course, because the Iranians couldn't put aside their islamo-hatreds to allow victims to be cared for.

Israel has a history of offering and supplying humanitarian aid when disasters strike.

Anyone remember the Bam earthquake in Iran several years ago? Israel offered medical aid and equipment. It was refused, of course, because the Iranians couldn't put aside their islamo-hatreds to allow victims to be cared for.

We did what we do, and they were the ones making the decision. like we give help, we expect and thankful when we recive it.

We remember the rare moment of generosity and kindness of the PA during The Carmel Disaster. Sad that only in moment like that we're suddenly reminded of the fact that we're al human beings
hanghead.gif

How many times are you going to post this?

Is anyone really surprised israel is offering medical support to the rebels trying to overthrow assad?

When they start operating on assad troops, let me know...

Israel has a history of creating hasbara photo ops and bugging out.

Is anyone really surprised israel is offering medical support to the rebels trying to overthrow assad?

90% of those we help are children.

Stop the lies.

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors, people of conscience shall stop speaking of Israeli Hate and Israels shortcomings.

Words confronting bad acts with Truth is an expression of love and not hate.

Jesus shows Christians how to confront Injustices with Truth through words in Matthew 23.

Stop the lies.

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors, people of conscience shall stop speaking of Israeli Hate and Israels shortcomings.

Jesus shows Christians how to confront Injustices with Truth through words in Matthew 23.

Actually you should have said that when we see your friends start respecting the religious beliefs of others instead of them killing the others, people of conscience will stop speaking of those barbarians you call your friends.

Jesus would sit down and cry if He knew just what your friends are doing to His followers. I wonder if there are any groups who have the numbers of Christians who have died in Syria so far. Of the 115,000 plus who have died so far in Syria, a great many of them must be Christians.

Stop the lies.

So they refuse to assist adults?

Many adults feel afraid to come here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...man-risking-the-lives-of-syrian-children.html

Stop the lies.

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors

Why should I give a f*** about Syria? They left my father, uncle godfather helf men in 1973.

I care for the little kids because they're innocent, but the adults? pfft.

Stop the lies.

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors

Why should I give a f*** about Syria? They left my father, uncle godfather helf men in 1973.

We see in your words the hate of all these land stealing colonial Zionists for her neighbors .

Thank you for sharing the Hate of Zionists for Syrians with all of us.

ZIONISTS live to Hate!

You are proof of that!

We see in your words the hate of all these land stealing colonial Zionists for her neighbors .

ZIONISTS live to Hate!

You are proof of that!

Mrs. Sherri's friends are just angels when they are busy murdering people for their beliefs. They don't hate anyone; they love everyone regardless of what religion you follow. Even in Iran, those Shia love those Christians and Bahai's that they are serving them five-course meals in prison.

ZIONISTS live to Hate!

You are proof of that!

Another post from the Jew Hating " Christian" Anti Semite who sees nothing wrong with Muslims killing, enslaving, beating, torturing, and beheading her own BRETHEREN :evil:

Stop the lies.

" Jesus" taught her not to be judgementsl which is why she doesn't condemn what Muslims are doing to Christians ( THAT IS TRUE !!!! ) That is her " rationalization " for giving SILENT APPROVAL

Forum List

Back