BBC News Syria war victims finding care in Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbnKeVhEgQ#t=133

t2030.gif
Is that because Israel felt guilty after their air raid was over and thought that was the least they could do?

We treat Syrian children all the time. By your reason, we feel "guilty" for our air raids in the Philippines, Turkey, Haiti, Thailand, and Africe:cuckoo::cuckoo:

We treat Syrian children all the time. By your reason, we feel "guilty" for our air raids in the Philippines, Turkey, Haiti, Thailand, and Africe:cuckoo::cuckoo:
It's a little hard to show Israeli compassion, when they run bombing raids against a country involved in a war with someone else.

It's a little hard to show Israeli compassion, when they run bombing raids against a country involved in a war with someone else.

So why they involve us, in this, too?

And it's most hard to notice Israel's compassion when you don't wish to notice it.

So why they involve us, in this, too?

And it's most hard to notice Israel's compassion when you don't wish to notice it.
They're not involving you. You're sticking your nose in someone else's business. No Israeli targets have been bombed by the Syrians.

BTW, I notice Israel's compassion when I see it. It doesn't happen that often, so it's not that hard to notice when it does.

You make it sound like they attacked the whole nation lol. They attacked a convoy of weapons headed for Hezbollah so please don't exaggerate.

You make it sound like they attacked the whole nation lol. They attacked a convoy of weapons headed for Hezbollah so please don't exaggerate.
They invaded a sovereign nation and bombed a target that had nothing to do with Israel.

You really like making excuses for Israeli crimes against humanity.

They invaded a sovereign nation and bombed a target that had nothing to do with Israel.

You're calling that crimes against humanity? Wow
The only crimes against against humanity In Syria is from Assad butchering his civilians.

Those bombings were not an invasion or a war crime. They wuz PM. Preventative Maintainence.

This is hilarious, zionists want a humanitarian award for giving medical aid to injured rebels trying to overthrow their arch enemy assad.

This is hilarious, zionists want a humanitarian award for giving medical aid to injured rebels trying to overthrow their arch enemy assad.

Relax, Princess. Zionists are asking for nothing from peeps like you.

Oh, those Zionists.

Well actually, once again it falls to others to deal with the humanitarian disasters created by islamist ideology. Islam's self-hate and it's apparent willingness to destroy, maim and eat its own would be one thing if the modern, relevant world was better insulated from such poisonous hatred. But as it stands, the islamist world is a steel, leg-hold trap that and a liability to the planet.

Israel says supplying humanitarian aid to Syrians near Golan

(Reuters) - Israel is providing humanitarian aid to Syrian civilians caught up in fighting between President Bashar al-Assad's forces and rebels near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, its defense minister said on Tuesday.

Israel has not publicly taken sides in the 2-1/2-year-old conflict in Syria, with which it is still formally at war.

Scores of wounded Syrians have been taken across the Golan to Israeli hospitals. The strategic plateau, captured in the 1967 war, occasionally comes under fire during the fighting.

90% of those we help are children.

Stop the lies.

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors

Why should I give a f*** about Syria? They left my father, uncle godfather helf men in 1973.

I care for the little kids because they're innocent, but the adults? pfft.

Weird. ON another thread you said you would deny critical medical care for a pali child if the mother lipped off to you.

Shall I pull it up?

When we see Apartheid end and Occupation end and genocide end and we see Israel truly caring about her neighbors

Why should I give a f*** about Syria? They left my father, uncle godfather helf men in 1973.

I care for the little kids because they're innocent, but the adults? pfft.

Weird. ON another thread you said you would deny critical medical care for a pali child if the mother lipped off to you.

Shall I pull it up?

When someone comes to harm me you say they deserve prizes? because that is what that woman was all about.

Israel should be kind to its neighbors who want nothing but destroy it.

That's not gonna happen.

Oh, those Zionists.

Well actually, once again it falls to others to deal with the humanitarian disasters created by islamist ideology. Islam's self-hate and it's apparent willingness to destroy, maim and eat its own would be one thing if the modern, relevant world was better insulated from such poisonous hatred. But as it stands, the islamist world is a steel, leg-hold trap that and a liability to the planet.

Israel says supplying humanitarian aid to Syrians near Golan

(Reuters) - Israel is providing humanitarian aid to Syrian civilians caught up in fighting between President Bashar al-Assad's forces and rebels near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, its defense minister said on Tuesday.

Israel has not publicly taken sides in the 2-1/2-year-old conflict in Syria, with which it is still formally at war.

Scores of wounded Syrians have been taken across the Golan to Israeli hospitals. The strategic plateau, captured in the 1967 war, occasionally comes under fire during the fighting.
They're also arming al Qaeda cells in Syria. What's up with that?

I don't think anyone would argue al Qaeda is "not" a terrorist organization, so WTF is Israel doing sending them weapons?

Israel Supplies Weapons to Al Qaeda Mercenaries in Syria: Government Forces Seize Israeli-made Arms

The Syrian army says it has confiscated Israeli-made weapons in its latest operations against foreign-backed militants.

A military source told the Syrian news agency SANA on Sunday that Israeli weaponry — including missiles — were seized in an operation in the central city of Tadmur in Homs province.
Now you were saying something about humanitarian aid?

Do you even know what that is?

When someone comes to harm me you say they deserve prizes? because that is what that woman was all about.

That's not gonna happen.
Did you ever think if you stopped bombing them and making their lives a living hell, they wouldn't feel that way?

That's not gonna happen.
Did you ever think if you stopped bombing them and making their lives a living hell, they wouldn't feel that way?

As a matter of fact, I did.

And then they started killing my brothers in Argentine, and France, And New York and Tunisia.

And that's when I realized I was being terribly nai've.

Forum List

Back