BDS Lied About Stephen Hawking

Hawking's life depends on his life support systems-----
one pull on the electrical cords by an isa worshipper----
could end his existence

The Hawkings trip was cancelled for health reasons. Leave it to the Palestinians & their supporters to call that his support for boycotting Israel.

Ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy has been booming like never before. Keep them boycotts comin'.

Poor Arabs. They thought these boycotts would have a negative impact on Israels economy. They have failed miserably. We need to have sympathy for these Arab leaders, don't you agree MJB ?

Absolutely. But for the grace of God it could have been us such losers.

Ever since the BDS movement began, Israel's economy has been booming like never before. Keep them boycotts comin'.

Poor Arabs. They thought these boycotts would have a negative impact on Israels economy. They have failed miserably. We need to have sympathy for these Arab leaders, don't you agree MJB ?

BDS did not lie about Stephen Hawkings boycott of Israel. Roudys thread title is a lie. And Stephen Hawkings academic boycott of Israel is being widely reported all over the world. When the most famous scientist in the world boycotts Israel that is news.

Last edited:
It may have been in error - but only a truly sleazy idividual bereft of any decency would presume to suggest that Roudy intended to lie.

what a joke----in fact Hawkings is capable of producing SPEECH using assist
devices. I have heard him speak more PALLYWOOD

It may have been in error - but only a truly sleazy idividual bereft of any decency would presume to suggest that Roudy intended to lie.

sherri did not claim roudy intended to lie. she just said his thread title was a lie. i think a lot of people lie pathologically and for roudy, it seems to come quite easily and with no volition on his part. the untruths just spills out and he has become rather notorious for it. watch.

i do not understand how stephen hawking says he supports the boycott and people can say he doesn't.

a boycott doesn't necessarily need to have a negative effect on the overall economy for it to work. i don't think anyone in BDS or anyone who has even a rudimentary knowledge of economics thought that a boycott would make a large dent in the israeli economy.

if you think it is not working, explain israel's frantic responses every time someone of note joins. they freal out completely and many israelis/jews/zionists reveal their true colours, and those colours are very ugly...shocking actually, and when something shocks me, believe me, it is bad.

The Palestine Solidarity Campaign has*published*a part of the letter Hawking sent to conference organizers:“I have received a number of emails from Palestinian academics. They are unanimous that I should respect the boycott. In view of this, I must withdraw from the conference. Had I attended I would have stated my opinion that the policy of the present Israeli government is likely to lead to disaster.http://mondoweiss.net/2013/05/stephen-academic-conference.html/comment-page-1#comment-561225

Last edited:

Forum List

Back