BDS Lied About Stephen Hawking

When Charles Lindberg - 'Lucky Lindy' - stated his admiration for Hitler's Germany, many Americans were favorably influenced and impressed as well. Hadn't his father been a Congressman, and his father-in-law a partner in the firm of JP Morgan AND an ambassador (to Mexico) as well?

The Hawkings trip was cancelled for health reasons. Leave it to the Palestinians & their supporters to call that his support for boycotting Israel.

Not true! All one has to do is read report after report that Hawking cancelled the trip to boycott Israel. I guess I shall have to address the dozens of reports here!

When Charles Lindberg - 'Lucky Lindy' - stated his admiration for Hitler's Germany, many Americans were favorably influenced and impressed as well. Hadn't his father been a Congressman, and his father-in-law a partner in the firm of JP Morgan AND an ambassador (to Mexico) as well?

You certainly have things backwards. ISRAEL is the Nazi Germany of today!

The Hawkings trip was cancelled for health reasons. Leave it to the Palestinians & their supporters to call that his support for boycotting Israel.

I believe you meant to say, "Leave it to the Palestinians and their sack of shit, lying fools."

I believe you meant to say, "Leave it to the Palestinians and their sack of shit, lying fools."

He released a statement saying he was not attending to boycott Israel. See Post 20.

Last edited:

He released a statement saying he was not attending to boycott Israel. See Post 20.

read it again---he said he was urged by colleagues not to attend and
believed that present Israeli policies would lead to disaster-----he did
not say "I SUPPORT BOYCOTTING ISRAEL" He said
"i agreed to acquiesce to the suggestions of my colleagues"----not that it matters

The weird thing about Hawking is that he doesnt seem to mind having previously visited oppresive countries like the Soviet Union in 1973 and Iran in 2007.

Being the sheltered intellectual that he is, he apparently is out of touch with reality.

In any event, whether he attends or not is really of no great importance.

so far----historically-----academic boycott of jews had been
always been a good omen for jews----the boycotters have
always lost

Boycotts plus Resistance result in things like ending Apartheid in South Africa. And the boycotts plus popular resistance shall end Apartheid in Palestine.

I wonder if Sherri knows that Hawking is a professional "Jesus rejector".

Forum List

Back