Be a good citizen and report it...Canada has become a nation of weak, self serving snitches

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
There have been some discussions of late about Canadians all too happily snitching on their neighbours, their co-workers, their family members regarding "social distancing".

Ultimately, this has been the constitution of MANY Canadians for a long time, long before this virus as citizens look to help themselves, not unlike the East German citizens. Not Ironically, our own police agencies modeled their approach after the Stasi, and they relied on rats who were given cheese and good treatment for their work.

In the end, the Coronavirus will do more to expose how far our character has fallen. Believe me, it has FALLEN. As I read one person write, "we are the prisoners of war that will rat out on their fellow soldier, even if it means their death, as long as we get better treatment from the enemy".

Sad and disgusting.

The US trained them and infowars once again told yall this was coming to the US and well it's already hear but hey Obama told his dumb fks it's a conspiracy he told Canada too. They obeyed their bitch.

There have been some discussions of late about Canadians all too happily snitching on their neighbours, their co-workers, their family members regarding "social distancing".

Ultimately, this has been the constitution of MANY Canadians for a long time, long before this virus as citizens look to help themselves, not unlike the East German citizens. Not Ironically, our own police agencies modeled their approach after the Stasi, and they relied on rats who were given cheese and good treatment for their work.

In the end, the Coronavirus will do more to expose how far our character has fallen. Believe me, it has FALLEN. As I read one person write, "we are the prisoners of war that will rat out on their fellow soldier, even if it means their death, as long as we get better treatment from the enemy".

Sad and disgusting.

No surprise.

After all, just as the United States was founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in cowering and grovelling before that same tyrant.

Kissing Big Brother's ass is a deep part of Canadian culture.

I wonder if the deaf dumb and blind have figuured out what a ONE WORLD ORDER is yet. But it such a conspiracy lmfao.
1587046658658.png

Sad and disgusting.

No surprise.

After all, just as the United States was founded in violent defiance and rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in cowering and grovelling before that same tyrant.

Kissing Big Brother's ass is a deep part of Canadian culture.

Well it's not mine. If there is a cop in uniform whose life is at risk, I have no doubt I would try to save him if he were in grave danger. I would risk my life on the assumption he would risk his for me. It's important to me to stand up for principle, I can't rewire the way I think, it's ingrained.

A covert opportunist, like many who are running around targeting kids in Canadian schools and adults in workplaces? He's on his own as far as I am concerned.

Sad and disgusting.
When a government gets its populace to point out individuals or groups who are not conforming to established policies (I'm not talking actual crimes like murder, burglary, et cetera), it's a good training ground for Marxist/Leninist governmental types.

Forum List

Back