Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Funny. I just raised this point a week ago, at work.

I asked a co-worker (who was wearing a mask) if they could still smell anything while wearing it. (the subject of farts and shit particles was brought up too). Long story short, they COULD smell farts and the like and thus we concluded that any mask that can't block fart particles is not likely going to block the Corona, either.

Most masks stop you from spreading the virus, not contracting it.

I know that is the claim.

Where is the "real world" evidence / proof?

When I cough or sneeze hard, I feel like I could push a grapefruit through the mesh of a screen door. Let alone a particle as small as the coronavirus through a less than optimum mask.

I asked a co-worker (who was wearing a mask) if they could still smell anything while wearing it. (the subject of farts and shit particles was brought up too). Long story short, they COULD smell farts and the like and thus we concluded that any mask that can't block fart particles is not likely going to block the Corona, either.

When I cough or sneeze hard, I feel like I could push a grapefruit through the mesh of a screen door. Let alone a particle as small as the coronavirus through a less than optimum mask.

Well for one thing one of the main ways the virus is transferred is through tiny particles that come into contact with the eyes. So unless your eyes are being covered by your mask, you can easily get infected

Well for one thing one of the main ways the virus is transferred is through tiny particles that come into contact with the eyes. So unless your eyes are being covered by your mask, you can easily get infected
I think the safest protocol for these leftist is to leave their heads up their asses.

The immense stupid is overbearing from these traitors.

I think the safest protocol for these leftist is to leave their heads up their asses.

The immense stupid is overbearing from these traitors.
Take a subway and take a deep breathe.

Forum List

Back