'Be afraid': Cori Bush threatens pro-Israel group in bizarre rant after wide-margin loss

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When are real Americans going to stand up and recognize what far-left politicians will bring you? When?

Here is the reality, it is California, New York and D.C vs the rest of America. Due to the media clout and political influence, it has allowed bad ideas, bad politicians, bad people to ferment and rise.

They all becomes radicals in time (if they aren't from the outset) and they love to use buzzwords such as "far-right" to define libertarians. Which in and of itself is preposterous and offensive. In addition though, they never say "far-left". They just place them in an innocuously termed box, "the squad". In other words "far left". Except, they don't want the dumb voter to associate these radicals with any term that refers to the left.

The rage she expresses because those she shared unreasonable hate for voted against her.

I rather prefer Judeo-Christian values. They are what helped forge the U.S Constitution. The greatest written gift solely from man to Humankind in history. Time to stop being shy about why we prefer the world this way. A place where we can disagree in a civilized manner and not have hated for anyone. A place where we can compete and help create opportunities through our own sweat and sacrifices, not by borrowing or over extending others.

This is the direction the Dems are going in, whether they or the American voter knows it or not.

Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri used her concession speech this week to blast the nation's largest pro-Israel group, warning them to "be afraid."

Bush — who lost her primary election this week to a pro-Israel Democratic rival financially backed by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) — warned that the group's influence on the election has "radicalized" her.

Bush called out AIPAC in her concession speech — "All they did is radicalize me, so they need to be afraid," she said.

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," Bush declared. "And let me put all of these corporations on notice, I'm coming after you too!"

Bush, a controversial lawmaker who rose to prominence in the Black Lives Matter movement, was denied a third term when Democratic voters nominated St. Louis County prosecutor Wesley Bell for the seat that represents St. Louis City and part of St. Louis County.

Pro-Israel groups spent millions to unseat Bush, a vocal critic of the war in Gaza and the Jewish state.

When are real Americans going to stand up and recognize what far-left politicians will bring you? When?

Here is the reality, it is California, New York and D.C vs the rest of America. Due to the media clout and political influence, it has allowed bad ideas, bad politicians, bad people to ferment and rise.

They all becomes radicals in time (if they aren't from the outset) and they love to use buzzwords such as "far-right" to define libertarians. Which in and of itself is preposterous and offensive. In addition though, they never say "far-left". They just place them in an innocuously termed box, "the squad". In other words "far left". Except, they don't want the dumb voter to associate these radicals with any term that refers to the left.

The rage she expresses because those she shared unreasonable hate for voted against her.

I rather prefer Judeo-Christian values. They are what helped forge the U.S Constitution. The greatest written gift solely from man to Humankind in history. Time to stop being shy about why we prefer the world this way. A place where we can disagree in a civilized manner and not have hated for anyone. A place where we can compete and help create opportunities through over by our own sweat and sacrifices, not by borrowing or over extending others.

This is the direction the Dems are going in, whether they know it or not.

Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri used her concession speech this week to blast the nation's largest pro-Israel group, warning them to "be afraid."

Bush — who lost her primary election this week to a pro-Israel Democratic rival financially backed by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) — warned that the group's influence on the election has "radicalized" her.

Bush called out AIPAC in her concession speech — "All they did is radicalize me, so they need to be afraid," she said.

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," Bush declared. "And let me put all of these corporations on notice, I'm coming after you too!"

Bush, a controversial lawmaker who rose to prominence in the Black Lives Matter movement, was denied a third term when Democratic voters nominated St. Louis County prosecutor Wesley Bell for the seat that represents St. Louis City and part of St. Louis County.

Pro-Israel groups spent millions to unseat Bush, a vocal critic of the war in Gaza and the Jewish state.

Racist bitch.

I rather prefer Judeo-Christian values. They are what helped forge the U.S Constitution. The greatest written gift solely from man to Humankind in history. Time to stop being shy about why we prefer the world this way. A place where we can disagree in a civilized manner and not have hated for anyone. A place where we can compete and help create opportunities through our own sweat and sacrifices, not by borrowing or over extending others.

This is the direction the Dems are going in, whether they or the American voter knows it or not.

I take heart that Dem party has purged "squad" loons like Bush and Bowman from their party. It's a good sign.

BAHAHAHAHAHA what a stupid angry cow! Scary that a majority of her district voted for her, but that's where we're at in this country.

This from the country of Trudeau 😂

Physician heal thyself
arnold3.gif

Wake up man. The United States has been insidiously manipulated by the Israelis since before 1948 even.

Bush lost her seat because the Israelis want to reduce opposition to their genocide and persecution of gentiles. It is a powerful lobby, very hierarchical and rooted in the Knesset.

The Israelis had JFK assassinated because he refused to sit back and allow Israel to freely develop nuclear weapons, weapons created by the theft of US secrets by the Israelis.

The Israelis have been spying on the US for decades, they have been manipulating policy makers for decades, that's why the United States looks impotent to the rest of the world, the Zionists always get what they want and they're so skilled at this that the US public even helps along, chanting "antisemite" as soon as a brave person takes a moral stand.

Nothing good comes from Israel, only misery, pain, death and destruction. Here's just one little story, about all the pet dogs in Gaza who's owners have been killed or maimed or buried. Thousands of the lost and hapless family pets are now streaming into Israel from Gaza, refugee dogs.

1723056255261.png

Fuck Israel, Fuck Zionazism, Fuck Nazinyahu.

Last edited:
Wake up man. The United States has been insidiously manipulated by the Israelis since before 1948 even.

Bush lost her seat because the Israelis want to reduce opposition to their genocide and persecution of gentiles. It is a powerful lobby, very hierarchical and rooted in the Knesset.

The Israelis had JFK assassinated because he refused to sit back and allow Israel to freely develop nuclear weapons, weapons created by the theft of US secrets by the Israelis.

The Israelis have been spying on the US for decades, they have been manipulating policy makers for decades, that's why the United States looks impotent to the rest of the world, the Zionists always get what they want and they're so skilled at this that the US public even helps along, chanting "antisemite" as soon as a brave person takes a moral stand.

Nothing good comes from Israel, only misery, pain, death and destruction. Here's just one little story, about all the pet dogs in Gaza who's owners have been killed or maimed or buried. Thousands of the lost and hapless family pets are now streaming into Israel from Gaza, refugee dogs.

View attachment 991596

Admit it. You support Hamas. You CHEERED when Israeli women and children were brutally murdered raped tortured and kidnapped from their homes

They didn't, the voters did.

She also didn't explain how she is going to come for these groups and corporations.
I think that's because it's empty, hate-fueled bluster. That ray-sus bitch has lost whatever little power she ever had and she knows it... With any luck, someday someone will cram the "hands up, don't shoot" lie back in her face, to the tune of beggaring her financially.

View attachment 991596

I will pray for you to be more balanced. No nation or individual on earth is without flaws and prejudices. Embrace Hashem and stop with the hatred.

I will pray for you to be more balanced. No nation or individual on earth is without flaws and prejudices. Embrace Hashem and stop with the hatred.
Had my words been directed at the Third Reich in 1940, I suspect your response would be rather different.

What is this "balance" you speak of, everything I wrote is true, supported by volumes of evidence, if you prefer to walk in the darkness do so.

New JFK documents reveal assassin’s CIA monitor was Jewish spy Reuben Efron​

1723060867531.png

No patriot should be supporting the criminal state of Israel.

Forum List

Back