Be honest: If you flew to/from Belgium today...and could be on no-Muslim plane..would you?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Liberals brains are going to explode with internal conflict when they read this. Their urge to immediately dismiss it as racist will be confused by their deep deep subconscious telling them they'd do it too.

If you were flying to and from Belgium several times this month....and the airline offered a Muslim - free flight for an extra $1 charge....would you do it?? They'd screen all passengers. No Muslims. No Arabs.

Or....would you just go the normal route with Muslims?

Me? I'd pay the $1. Heck I'd pay up to $50 more probably.

Again....libs won't answer this with honesty. So I plan to ignore their responses mostly.

is one of the other options....just not flying with crazies of any religion .....that would be my option

okay dude you do realize the threat is not so much from boarding passengers as it is from ground maintenance crews and the cleaning crews...they have total access to planes and are not really screened that well....if you want to discuss the real threats in air travel....be afraid be very afraid

is one of the other options....just not flying with crazies of any religion .....that would be my option

Sure. I'll be fair. They also offer a flight that is atheist or agnostic only. Also only $1 more.

Discuss.

i will go with the atheist flight for a buck more sure...but see my post about the real threat....i would do that to simply avoid the religious chatter

okay dude you do realize the threat is not so much from boarding passengers as it is from ground maintenance crews and the cleaning crews...they have total access to planes and are not really screened that well....if you want to discuss the real threats in air travel....be afraid be very afraid

When was the last attack carried out by a grounds crew or flight mechanic?

There are secret whites in the terrorists groups now...there is no way to weed them out anymore

i'll take any plane free of bombs, tyvm

op could guarantee a plane without muslim passengers but that wouldn't guarantee a plane without bombs.

in America, people are considered innocent until proven guilty, and blindly denying muslim passengers would be wrong.

this type of approach to terror does not "make America great again"!

prohibiting all muslims from airline travel, belies the very principles that make America great in the first place.

Japanese-American Internment is a National Shame, Not an Inspiration

10 Shameful Facts About Japanese-American Internment - Listverse

Last edited:
Liberals brains are going to explode with internal conflict when they read this. Their urge to immediately dismiss it as racist will be confused by their deep deep subconscious telling them they'd do it too.

If you were flying to and from Belgium several times this month....and the airline offered a Muslim - free flight for an extra $1 charge....would you do it?? They'd screen all passengers. No Muslims. No Arabs.

Or....would you just go the normal route with Muslims?

Me? I'd pay the $1. Heck I'd pay up to $50 more probably.

is the airport open

I believe that all planes should be all white and Christian all of the time. Let the undesirables start their own airline if they can.

The Russian airliner last year that originated in Egypt.

The Russian airliner last year that originated in Egypt.

Thought it was shot down or blown up from inside?? Honestly don't recall.

Forum List

Back