Be informed, not a parrot.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Or just keep repeating the shit you're told and don't expose yourself to the possibility you are lied to by "journalists".

I am thinking the reason we pulled out of INF has more to do with pressure on China and NK than Russia violating the treaty. Russia violates all sorts of treaties and sanctions.

Or just keep repeating the shit you're told and don't expose yourself to the possibility you are lied to by "journalists".

I am thinking the reason we pulled out of INF has more to do with pressure on China and NK than Russia violating the treaty. Russia violates all sorts of treaties and sanctions.

There is nothing informative about your post or your video link. It is entirely opinion. Poorly developed opinion and given to emotion at that.

• Banned
There is nothing informative about your post or your video link. It is entirely opinion. Poorly developed opinion and given to emotion at that.

Sure, you're right. No facts at all were discussed.

Thanks for being a poster child for deliberate ignorance. Your avatar fits you.

Sure, you're right. No facts at all were discussed.

Thanks for being a poster child for deliberate ignorance. Your avatar fits you.
What fact was presented for discussion? Let's start there.

That's partisan nonsense not based in reality. Sorry, Trump sheep.

so lessee....be informed, but don't listen to any journalists

lemme know how that works out

~S~

• Banned

The fact that Trump is obviously not working in Russia's interests for starters, but as Grandpa points out, it's a waste of bandwith and time even answering you. You're deliberately ignorant and will not even process information that challenges your programming. You're not stupid like all the other bed wetters at least, but that's the nicest thing I can say about you.

The fact that Trump is obviously not working in Russia's interests for starters, but as Grandpa points out, it's a waste of bandwith and time even answering you. You're deliberately ignorant and will not even process information that challenges your programming. You're not stupid like all the other bed wetters at least, but that's the nicest thing I can say about you.

I'm not fishing for compliments, douchebag. Nor do I care about your opinions of your messiah.

I want to know what information you think you have presented with that stupid video link.

I'm not fishing for compliments, douchebag. Nor do I care about your opinions of your messiah.

I want to know what information you think you have presented with that stupid video link.

Sorry parasite, but it's pieces of shit like you that adhere to cults of personality and adopt messianic leaders like hitler, stalin, mao, kim jung un, jim jones, pol pot, castro, che, mugabee, obozo, hitlery, et al.

All of them are/were regressive marxist sociopaths and do not deserve to have their names capitalized.

I didn't present anything in that video you refuse to even watch, nor do I have time to waste doing anything more than insult you since you insist on proving yourself to be a stupid mindless zealot like all the other sniveling moonbat turds.

Go get a retroactive self abortion since it's quite clear becoming fertilizer is the greatest accomplishment you can hope for.

Sorry parasite, but it's pieces of shit like you that adhere to cults of personality and adopt messianic leaders like hitler, stalin, mao, kim jung un, jim jones, pol pot, castro, che, mugabee, obozo, hitlery, et al.

All of them are/were regressive marxist sociopaths and do not deserve to have their names capitalized.

I didn't present anything in that video you refuse to even watch, nor do I have time to waste doing anything more than insult you since you insist on proving yourself to be a stupid mindless zealot like all the other sniveling moonbat turds.

Go get a retroactive self abortion since it's quite clear becoming fertilizer is the greatest accomplishment you can hope for.

I watched your stupid video. It was an absolute waste of time.

Wow, this thread really turned out well. Very informative. :113:

Waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

Forum List

Back