Beating a dead horse: Name one GOOD thing Biden has done.

Another stupid thread from a member of the Trump cult

The very best thing that Biden has done is to defeat Donald Trump in the general election and become president.
a lot of foreigners feel the same way you do

Me: When Biden withdrew from his 1988 presidential bid. All else I cannot name or haven't seen.
Triggered you was an accomplishment. But who are you kidding? You are too far gone on the partisan hack scale to be objective. Literally you’d eat shit if a democrats told you that was bad for you. You’re lost.

odd cause 71 percent of the country now thinks we are headed in the wrong direction

so i think my most you mean 29 percent…and they are the radical dembot cult

Which is lower than it was when Trump was President when more than 80% thought the country was headed in the wrong direction. This doesn't mean they want Trump back in the White House.

Trump said he alone could fix it but he didn't. He had his chance and he blew it. In a rematch of 2020, Trump only polls at 15%. Biden is 40 points higher at 55%, which is more than it was when he was elected the first time.

Which is lower than it was when Trump was President when more than 80% thought the country was headed in the wrong direction. This doesn't mean they want Trump back in the White House.

Trump said he alone could fix it but he didn't. He had his chance and he blew it. In a rematch of 2020, Trump only polls at 15%. Biden is 40 points higher at 55%, which is more than it was when he was elected the first time.
lie…we have had historic highs in the poll since xiden was elected

trump can’t fix xiden

I don't know what xiden is. Is that the anti-psychosis medication you are supposed to be taking?
It’s the pill that the demafasict has shoved down the throats of the dembot the past few years

it’s wreaking havoc on the world

Pretty. Covid caused the massive rehiring of millions. Biden deserves 0 credit.
uaqp9b7vgbya1.jpg

all those great jobs at Mcdonalds and burgher king are great....to bad no one can afford real diners anymore
that's what you get after 40 years of continuing GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates and policies. The inflation is mainly due to Putin screwing up the oil and grain markets and corporate greed. Change the damn channel Everybody in the world knows it but you morons whoops....

Forum List

Back