Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

"Paraphrasing" Joe Biden.......... that is really pathetic. Only imbeciles around the world were ]impressed with the ripoff purchase of the Presidency by George Soros ]for that little African boy Obama.

Another glaring example why the election of Barack Obama in 2008 America was such an accomplishment

"Paraphrasing" Joe Biden.......... that is really pathetic. Only imbeciles around the world were ]impressed with the ripoff purchase of the Presidency by George Soros ]for that little African boy Obama.

Another glaring example why the election of Barack Obama in 2008 America was such an accomplishment

Fuck off asswipe.

Who derailed this thread and why? Oh to deflect from the fact that the left most relies on stupid idiotic celebrities to convince the masses to vote for their stupidity?

McCartney aside, you would be hard pressed to find anyone outside the US who has a favorable opinion of Bush. It got Obama a Nobel Prize

Amen to that. Obama got the Prize simply because he wasn't Bush. Not exactly a worthy reason, but the bar was set awfully low.

Obama won the Nobel Prize for two reasons:

First because he was not Bush: Bush terrified the world with his simplistic foreign policy, single minded solutions, unwillingness to use diplomacy, lies, torture...... In 2009, Obama laid the groundwork for open diplomatic relations, listening to the concerns of other nations and willingness to cooperate as part of the global community rather than dictate.

Secondly, Obama won because he was black. In itself, being black is not much of an accomplishment. But being black in a country with the racial history of the US and rising to the ranks of the presidency is an accomplishment of historical significance. If you look at the line of black Nobel Prize winners......Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella and now Obama it shows a recognition by the Nobel committee of the struggles of blacks in obtaining equal treatment

oh whooooppeeee fuckingdoo.. did you just say that obie wan won the nobel peace prize for

A. not being boooosh

B. not being white

unfuckingbelievable..

i gots to find me a vat of black,, cause I'm already not booooosh,, just gotta take care of the white part.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who gives a shit what celebrities think anyway? I mean seriously when did people turn to a Beatle for political opinion?

However, that being said, is it really appropriate for a guest of the White House to bashing a former resident of said WH? I think not. it was poor taste.

The right wing kooks look to Rush for their opinions and then bash another talking head celebrity for his if it differs than what Rush rants about.
I could care less.

You are wrong on so many levels starting with the common mistake of saying that you could care less, that doesn't work. The saying is...... "I couldn't care less", do you understand how that is a much more powerful statement? Of course you don't, why did I even ask?

Amen to that. Obama got the Prize simply because he wasn't Bush. Not exactly a worthy reason, but the bar was set awfully low.

First because he was not Bush: Bush terrified the world with his simplistic foreign policy, single minded solutions, unwillingness to use diplomacy, lies, torture...... In 2009, Obama laid the groundwork for open diplomatic relations, listening to the concerns of other nations and willingness to cooperate as part of the global community rather than dictate.

Secondly, Obama won because he was black. In itself, being black is not much of an accomplishment. But being black in a country with the racial history of the US and rising to the ranks of the presidency is an accomplishment of historical significance. If you look at the line of black Nobel Prize winners......Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandella and now Obama it shows a recognition by the Nobel committee of the struggles of blacks in obtaining equal treatment

oh whooooppeeee fuckingdoo.. did you just say that obie wan won the nobel peace prize for

A. not being boooosh

B. not being white
unfuckingbelievable..

i gots to find me a vat of black,, cause I'm already not booooosh,, just gotta take care of the white part.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a nutshell....yes

The Bush administration was distrusted and considered a threat to international peace. When you have an incoming administration of the most powerful nation in history disavowing the policies of Bush, that is considered a major contribution to global peace. Obama reaped the benefit

Who gives a shit what celebrities think anyway? I mean seriously when did people turn to a Beatle for political opinion?

However, that being said, is it really appropriate for a guest of the White House to bashing a former resident of said WH? I think not. it was poor taste.

The right wing kooks look to Rush for their opinions and then bash another talking head celebrity for his if it differs than what Rush rants about.
I could care less.

You are wrong on so many levels starting with the common mistake of saying that you could care less, that doesn't work. The saying is...... "I couldn't care less", do you understand how that is a much more powerful statement? Of course you don't, why did I even ask?

LOL - That's one of my biggest pet peeves on message boards

Don't people understand that when they say they could care less, that that actually means they care some and it would be possible to care less, as opposed to saying I could NOT care less meaning I don't give a shit, it wouldn't be possible for me to care any less?

A. not being boooosh

B. not being white
unfuckingbelievable..

In a nutshell....yes

The Bush administration was distrusted and considered a threat to international peace. When you have an incoming administration of the most powerful nation in history disavowing the policies of Bush, that is considered a major contribution to global peace. Obama reaped the benefit

yeah and the Obama is doing one hell of a job in that PEACE department, ain't he.

things are more fucked now in the world peace than ever, that's because they know they can't reley on the Obama to do anything and our enemies are laughing their asses off at us. at least with Bush they knew he MEANT business.

Last edited:

A. not being boooosh

B. not being white

unfuckingbelievable..

LOL - One of them FINALLY admits that the reason he won the prize was based on skin color and nothing more.

Laid the groundwork? HAHAHHA, please one of you little libs tell me ONE single thing Obama did prior to winning the Nobel that contributed to world peace. Just one. I did as much as he did, more in fact.

A. not being boooosh

B. not being white
unfuckingbelievable..

In a nutshell....yes

yeah and the Obama is doing one hell of a job in that PEACE department, ain't he.

things are more fucked now in the world peace than ever, that's because they know they can't reley on the Obama to do anything and our enemies are laughing their asses off at us. at least with Bush they knew he MEANT business.

Pluuuueeezzzzeee don't shine a light in RW's dark cavernous head dwelling abode..

In a nutshell....yes

Pluuuueeezzzzeee don't shine a light in RW's dark cavernous head dwelling abode..

Sewers are nasty places. :lol:

When King won the Nobel in 1964 conservatives howled about what a travesty it was. In their view he was tearing America apart at the seams. Mandella had a similar response that he was nothing but a criminal.

Obama's election in 2008 was a historic accomplishment for not just the US but the world. For the Nobel Prize committee to acknowledge it will eventually be considered as a no brainer

it does not matter what fucking Conservatives thought about King and Mandela winning this thing Rw.....those guys did what the prize is supposed to be all about....what does being the first off white guy elected president of the US have to do with winning a Noble Peace Prize?....all that shows is another racial barrier was broken.....what major peace event was brought about because of it,that Obama was directly involved in?.....if they had a prize for minorities in the world accomplishing something of great significance....hey Obama won that award hands down....and in response to your second paragraph... Africa has plenty of Black heads of state....this was an historic moment for just the US....not the world....

When King won the Nobel in 1964 conservatives howled about what a travesty it was. In their view he was tearing America apart at the seams. Mandella had a similar response that he was nothing but a criminal.

Obama's election in 2008 was a historic accomplishment for not just the US but the world. Fot the Nobel Prize committee to acknowledge it will eventually be considered as a no brainer

OMG. his being elected was was a historic accomplishment for the WORLD.
good gawd. :lol:

Absolutely it was.....did you miss the global news coverage that day? It was a celebrated event not just for the sake of the US, but the world as a whole.

To paraphrase Joe Biden......

A Black Man being elected as President of the United States is a Big Fucking Deal

yea the Queen being Coronated is a world news day also.....but he being elected has had no effect on the various countries of the world, unless blacks start getting high positions around the non-black countries of the world.....so the day after.... life goes on.....

In a nutshell....yes

Rw....it would have been the same thing if Hillery had won or if Kerry was running again and he won....and where in the world was there all of a sudden peace just because a new president came into power?......every violent confrontation in the world kept on going Rw...some things have escalated.....it can only be considered a major contribution to world peace if just a few of the conflicts either stopped or just about stopped because of a new President....or i will even give the guy ONE conflict stopping....did that happen?.....you are giving Obama accolades he hasnt earned yet....i hope at the end of his 4 years the guy earns that award.....i also hope he is responsible for creating so many fucking jobs in this country.....that we have a worker shortage....but until that happens ......he is just another president who realizes that running this country.....is a motherfucker....and it aint easy....

well Bush had 90% of the Country with him and most of the world with him after 9/11 and he fucked that up.....that is a MONSTER fuck up.....if he would have listened to a better group of advisors,and turned this way instead of that way....it is just possible that GWB may have been considered one of the greatest Presidents ever...instead of one of the worst...just sayin....

well Bush had 90% of the Country with him and most of the world with him after 9/11 and he fucked that up.....that is a MONSTER fuck up.....if he would have listened to a better group of advisors,and turned this way instead of that way....it is just possible that GWB may have been considered one of the greatest Presidents ever...instead of one of the worst...just sayin....

What makes a great president is the challenges you face and how you perform in the face of those challenges. With the 9-11 attacks, Bush was offered a shot at greatness. He had unprecedented global support for the US and an opportunity to build a worldwide coalition against terrorism.
His decision to trump up reasons for a hasty attack on Iraq ruined all his goodwill. Especially after his promised WMDs never panned out.
Bush gambled his legacy in an attempt to restructure Southwest Asia. By installing Democracies in Afghanistan and Iraq, he assumed Iran would follow. It could still happen but is more likely to be viewed as a political and military blunder

Obama's election in 2008 was a historic accomplishment for not just the US but the world. For the Nobel Prize committee to acknowledge it will eventually be considered as a no brainer

it does not matter what fucking Conservatives thought about King and Mandela winning this thing Rw.....those guys did what the prize is supposed to be all about....what does being the first off white guy elected president of the US have to do with winning a Noble Peace Prize?....all that shows is another racial barrier was broken.....what major peace event was brought about because of it,that Obama was directly involved in?.....if they had a prize for minorities in the world accomplishing something of great significance....hey Obama won that award hands down....and in response to your second paragraph... Africa has plenty of Black heads of state....this was an historic moment for just the US....not the world....

The US is the most powerful nation on earth with a historical legacy of racism. Obama getting elected president involved him building a coalition against entrenched resistance to blacks gaining power. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world never could have accomplished what Barack Obama did. They were to focused on black issues and were too ethnically black.
Obama managing to get elected as the first black president of the most powerful nation on earth is one of the most significant presidential elections ever. It will have global ramifications. Maybe not today or tomorrow but in the decades to come.
The Nobel committee recognized the significance of his election as well as the right turn the US made away from the policies of Bush/Cheney. It was their decision and I think history will support it as an excellent one

Forum List

Back