Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Let me guess, only liberal women do that kind of thing? :D
Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!
She thinks looks are the only factor in a relationship. She's a shallow person.

I don't, but plenty of people do. That or money. In fact, I've had crushes on guys who weren't what other people might consider "good looking" before, so there. What now?

This thread is about Melania, not Christine. :D
Your comments say otherwise.

How so? Explain please.
Because your only comments have been about looks. You are a very shallow person.

Apparently you religious NaziCons like Melania's nude pictures on the Internet and in magazines. Praise God.

Donald Trump is not an ugly man. Far from it. What is your problem with Donald Trump and his beautiful wife, Melania? We should be talking about his ideas and how lovely and gracious his wife will be as our first lady! Not this nonsense!

I don't, but plenty of people do. That or money. In fact, I've had crushes on guys who weren't what other people might consider "good looking" before, so there. What now?

How so? Explain please.
Because your only comments have been about looks. You are a very shallow person.

I already said that I don't really know anything about her but in most instances when a gorgeous model marries an old rich man, well . . . you know! :D

Of course, it's not impossible that she could have feelings for him. Plenty of women fall for "less than attractive" or "older" men. However, he seems like an asshole to me. Maybe he treats her differently. Who knows?

How so? Explain please.

I already said that I don't really know anything about her but in most instances when a gorgeous model marries an old rich man, well . . . you know! :D
Yet you still profess to know what's in her heart. It sounds like you're really telling us what's in YOUR heart, and that appears to be that you can't see past physical appearances.

How so? Explain please.

Yet you still profess to know what's in her heart. It sounds like you're really telling us what's in YOUR heart, and that appears to be that you can't see past physical appearances.

I think that the thread is not about me. :D So, stick to the topic. What is in my heart is really not your business anyways, nor is it any of your concern, right? Now, let's get back to Melania, the topic of this thread. Thanks. :)

How so? Explain please.

I think that the thread is not about me. :D So, stick to the topic. What is in my heart is really not your business anyways, nor is it any of your concern, right? Now, let's get back to Melania, the topic of this thread. Thanks. :)
You made it about you when you challenged me on my response to your comments. If you're uncomfortable discussing your bigotry you shouldn't invite a discussion about it.

How so? Explain please.

You made it about you when you challenged me on my response to your comments. If you're uncomfortable discussing your bigotry you shouldn't invite a discussion about it.

What are you talking about? Are you crazy or something? What bigotry? Lol! :lol:

How so? Explain please.

Also, I only made a comment about Melania in a thread about Melania. So, I think you really need to stick to the topic. It's not about me. It has nothing to do with me. K? :)

Also, I only made a comment about Melania in a thread about Melania. So, I think you really need to stick to the topic. It's not about me. It has nothing to do with me. K? :)
All I did was respond to one of your comments. You're the one who escalated it and turned it into a discussion about you. Now that you've had your ass handed to you, you suddenly want to stick to the topic. That's fine, but if you're going to make disparaging remarks about people, expect a response. You're not special.

All I did was respond to one of your comments. You're the one who escalated it and turned it into a discussion about you. Now that you've had your ass handed to you, you suddenly want to stick to the topic. That's fine, but if you're going to make disparaging remarks about people, expect a response. You're not special.

No, you made it about me. I simply made a post about Melania. So . . . I don't know what you're talking about. Do you? You make disparaging remarks about people all the time, so you are not one to lecture about such things. Lol.

No, you made it about me. I simply made a post about Melania. So . . . I don't know what you're talking about. Do you? You make disparaging remarks about people all the time, so you are not one to lecture about such things. Lol.
So, if I make a disparaging remark about somebody, you don't have the right to respond to it?

So, if I make a disparaging remark about somebody, you don't have the right to respond to it?

I made a remark about the topic of the thread. You are not. Too bad if you don't like my opinion. Unless I made a disparaging remark about YOU, then NO, you do not have any right to make them about me, especially when you don't even know me. I am not a person who is in the public eye. Therefore, I am IRRELEVANT, as is my personal life. Got it?

You don't know anything about Donald Trump's wife either, so cut the crap. You have your opinions and I have mine. Deal with it.

I made a remark about the topic of the thread. You are not. Too bad if you don't like my opinion. Unless I made a disparaging remark about YOU, then NO, you do not have any right to make them about me, especially when you don't even know me. I am not a person who is in the public eye. Therefore, I am IRRELEVANT, as is my personal life. Got it?
Bullshit, anyone can comment on other people's posts. You just can't stand the fact that I exposed you for the shallow person you are. Actually, you exposed yourself, I just put you in your place for it. Don't like it? Too bad.

You don't know anything about Donald Trump's wife either, so cut the crap. You have your opinions and I have mine. Deal with it.
You're the one who seems to have a problem dealing with it. People are attacked for their opinions here all the time. You do your share of it too so don't get all sanctimonious, you're not above anyone else. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Oh, I must be a very bad person for suggesting that "beautiful Melania" would not be attracted to Donald Trump because of the money. Right? ;) Too funny.
No, you just assume that everyone else is like you.

Oh, so now you are making assumptions about me?? Lol! :D
You're pretty clear in your comments.

How so? I was just saying that, in most cases, when a guy is ugly but rich and he is married to a beautiful model . . .

Let me guess, only liberal women do that kind of thing? :D
Yea, he's ugly.

Forum List

Back