Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

She is definitely a beautiful woman, there is no doubt about that. I don't know anything else about her though. :) I would doubt that she is really attracted to "The Donald" for much besides his $$ though. I'm sure he knows that and doesn't care though. Lol.

:lol: Melania says: When I squint, he looks like this . . .

tumblr_mgzo1fas5h1qhv9j2o1_1280.jpg

She is definitely a beautiful woman, there is no doubt about that. I don't know anything else about her though. :) I would doubt that she is really attracted to "The Donald" for much besides his $$ though. I'm sure he knows that and doesn't care though. Lol.
You sound a little shallow. You also sound judgmental. Do you really think you have some special insight into her thoughts and feelings about her husband (or anything else)?

You sound a little shallow. You also sound judgmental. Do you really think you have some special insight into her thoughts and feelings about her husband (or anything else)?

That's my opinion is all. :up:

I know, that must be very hurtful to you. :D How DARE I???

Not at all, I just think it says something less than flattering about you. But you have every right to berate somebody you know nothing about, so do continue.

She always looks like the sun is in her eyes though. That's kind of weird. She always looks like she's squinting. :D Maybe so she can't see what Donald really looks like?

It's all the plastic surgery ...
What was it the left was saying about a "war on women"?

The fact that she has had a bunch of plastic surgery has nothing to do with any 'war on women,' you dolt. That's the reason she looks like she's squinting - that's what facial lifts do to you.

Not at all, I just think it says something less than flattering about you. But you have every right to berate somebody you know nothing about, so do continue.

As if you don't do that? :lol: You MUST be a Christian. Right? :tongue:

Holy shit, dude! Read some of your own posts before you go around acting all self-righteous! What a joke! :D Seriously.

She always looks like the sun is in her eyes though. That's kind of weird. She always looks like she's squinting. :D Maybe so she can't see what Donald really looks like?

The fact that she has had a bunch of plastic surgery has nothing to do with any 'war on women,' you dolt. That's the reason she looks like she's squinting - that's what facial lifts do to you.
You seem like a very jealous woman, not to mention catty.

You seem like a very jealous woman, not to mention catty.

Are you talking to me?

Go fuck yourself you braindead hick.

Forum List

Back