Beautiful Melania Trump Speaks At Campaign Rally For First Time

453247274.jpg
Melania-Trump.jpg
And your point is?

You do realise there are 15 years and MANY plastic surgeries between the two?

Your sexism and misogyny is showing ...
Melania is beautiful and Michelle is repulsive.
How do Trumps other two wives look?

It's easier when you keep trading them in
At least we know Trumps wife is a woman.

Too bad you're not rich, eh?

I am rich. Being so I have shagged many beautiful and young women throughout the years.

I tell you a secret. If you see a beautiful woman, there are men that got tired of hitting that.

Another secret. ALL eastern block women are gold diggers.

All the Eastern block women 'that you met' were gold diggers.

Birds of a feather ...

I know your kind so well I feel sick to my stomach just 'communicating' with you on the internet ...

:puke3:

Birds of a feather ...

I know your kind so well I feel sick to my stomach just 'communicating' with you on the internet ...

:puke3:[/QUOTE]
Translation. Women who are not fat, ugly, skanky and Democrats are gold diggers.I don't know anyone, liberal or conservative in east Europe who would touch them. Why would we?

Birds of a feather ...

Translation. Women who are not fat, ugly, skanky and Democrats are gold diggers.I don't know anyone, liberal or conservative in east Europe who would touch them. Why would we? [/QUOTE]

You have no idea ...

Birds of a feather ...

Translation. Women who are not fat, ugly, skanky and Democrats are gold diggers.I don't know anyone, liberal or conservative in east Europe who would touch them. Why would we? [/QUOTE]

You have no idea ...[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet? I've lived in Prague for the last 19 years. I see these skanky, ugly and fat American millennials who are "like so OMG!".

I suppose living in a country with beautiful women, one might be considered spoiled, but ewwww!

Birds of a feather ...

Translation. Women who are not fat, ugly, skanky and Democrats are gold diggers.I don't know anyone, liberal or conservative in east Europe who would touch them. Why would we?

You have no idea ...[/QUOTE]

Wanna bet? I've lived in Prague for the last 19 years. I see these skanky, ugly and fat American millennials who are "like so OMG!".

I suppose living in a country with beautiful women, one might be considered spoiled, but ewwww![/QUOTE]

g9uuGql_medium.gif

I bet if Hitlery agreed to drop out, this slut would eat that thang ! Huma too. Ya know. Mediterranean diet with a side of corn bread.
I wonder if Hitlery can moan with a Suthin' Axscent ?

Beautiful immigrant Melania hit the jackpot with Trump.

I bet she just loves doing 'anal' 3x a day without lube with a personality dis-ordered billionaire...........:cool-45:.........(the keyword is billionaire).

Birds of a feather ...

They ALL are.

You feel sick to you stomach be cause you are wrong.

OBTW; what country are from?

Forum List

Back