🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beauty and the beast director makes shocking statement

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies
No conservatives were outraged over teletubbies. Gays tried to say teletubbies were gay. Conservatives said it was a cartoon.
Actually, they threw a hissy fit

Just like they did with Barney

Don't want the children to catch the ghey

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies

No conservatives were outraged over teletubbies. Gays tried to say teletubbies were gay. Conservatives said it was a cartoon.

I barely remember the story, from a few decades ago. It was someone who imagined himself to be some prominent Christian/conservative who came out with some off-the-wall claim about one of the Teletubbies being homosexual, and intended to indoctrinate children into accepting homosexuality as normal and acceptable. It was a ridiculous claim, and he was widely mocked from all sides, for it, and nobody took him seriously. I don't even remember his name, or anything else about who he was. I doubt anyone else does, without Googling for it. The only time anyone ever hears of it now is when some desperate LIbEral digs it up to try to paint all conservatives and/or Christian with it to try in vain to make us look ridiculous by suggesting that any of us ever took it seriously.

Last edited:
I barely remember the story, from a few decades ago. It was someone who imagined himself to be some prominent Christian/conservative who came out with some off-the-wall claim about one of the Teletubbies being homosexual, and intended to indoctrinate children into accepting homosexuality as normal and acceptable. It was a ridiculous claim, and he was widely mocked from all sides, for it, and nobody took him seriously. I don't even remember his name, or anything else about who he was. I doubt anyone else does, without Googling for it.

It was Jerry Falwell.

Actually, they threw a hissy fit

Just like they did with Barney

Don't want the children to catch the ghey

I don't remember any similar controversy over Barney, though I guess it wouldn't surprise me if the same forgotten nutcase who tried to smear the Teletubbies also tried the same thing toward Barney.

In the mean time, it is not deniable that your side openly seeks to push homosexuality and other filthy perversions on children, to try to brainwash them into thinking that such behavior is normal and acceptable. And somehow, you believe that there is any high ground for you to claim by condemning those of us who would protect children from sick perverts such as you and your kind.

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.
I like just about anything Emma Watson is in.
She grew up to be a pretty young woman.
The movie geek on Fox gave it 3 out of 5, mostly because she's not a strong singer. Take your grandkids.
I think she did better than expected. Emma is a very good actor, as is Rupert Grint (Ron Weasely).

Dan Stevens is a very good actor. I remember him from Downton Abbey. I was devastated when his character died.
Movie reviewer said Dan kills it as the Beast. Did you see it already?
Only trailers so far. I may see it at the theaters, which I don't do often. Last movie I saw was HP Deathly Hallows II
I'm definitely buying the Blue Ray when it comes out.

Hewlett Packard makes movies?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
This is about gay bashing, pretend as you will.
I'll try again.

A sodomite rips up a book considered holy by tens of millions of Americans.

If a Christian complains about the sodomite destroying his Holy Book, YOU have a problem with the Christian and not the one disrespecting his book.

Now if I were to burn a Koran and a Muslim complains, will you criticize the Muslim because he complained that I destroyed his book?

I barely remember the story, from a few decades ago. It was someone who imagined himself to be some prominent Christian/conservative who came out with some off-the-wall claim about one of the Teletubbies being homosexual, and intended to indoctrinate children into accepting homosexuality as normal and acceptable. It was a ridiculous claim, and he was widely mocked from all sides, for it, and nobody took him seriously. I don't even remember his name, or anything else about who he was. I doubt anyone else does, without Googling for it.

It was Jerry Falwell.
And he was right.

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms. Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.

Frankly, if you are going to charge me money to stay in a room, and you leave your book of superstitions there, you probably shouldn't be that upset when they get "edited".

You advocate destroying others property. Figures!

What difference did the man think that he was going to make by destroying copies of the Lord's word?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good question, he is nothing but a first class jerk and a low life, it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation, it has everything to do with destroying others property and try to force others to see life his way.

What makes him think his opinion is better than anyone else's? What is he afraid of that he has to tear pages out of a book that doesn't agree with his lifestyle? Again, lowlife scum.

I guess it should be no surprise that those in the ideology that is aligned with criminals and perverts, with rioters and looters, with those who commit acts of violence and destruction in the name of “free speech”, don't see anything wrong with destroying a book that doesn't belong to them either.

According to reports, the openly homosexual director of Disney’s new controversial remake of “Beauty and the Beast” reportedly stated during an interview that he wished he could say he was like “Lord of the Rings” star Ian McKellen, who admitted to ripping Leviticus 18:22 out of hotel Bibles because of its prohibition of homosexual sex acts. This statement came when asked, “What is the first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?” Bill Condon was asked this question in 2012 by the homosexual travel magazine Passport. “I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible,” he replied, “but there don’t seem to be Bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days.

‘Beauty and the Beast’ Director makes shocking statement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms. Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.

Dear MindWars
For the same reason you criticize, the negative rejection/bashing, your
approach also ends up being ineffective -- only preaching to the audience that already agrees, and alienating the opposition who use this as ammo.

May I suggest pushing for RESEARCH and Development of
SPIRITUAL HEALING
that has effectively helped people to HEAL of unwanted
attractions and orientation that are unnatural for them.

How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education

There is NOTHING NEGATIVE about spiritual healing.

It is voluntary, never involved coercion or anything unnatural,
and it has been used to help people heal UNCONDITIONALLY,
whether they came out as straight, gay, transgender, or whatever
is their natural default self.

So if you want to promote positive change, may I suggest this
approach: to lobby for equal research dollars going to develop
methods and access to spiritual healing that otherwise go into
marijuana research which doesn't cure as many conditions
as spiritual healing does.

So, it is your position, then, that paying rent for the temporary use of someone else's property that does not belong to you, entitles you to vandalize that property?

Hey, those bibles are just like the toilet paper they provide, as far as I'm concerned.

And about as useful.

Now, I hope for the happy day when we look at the Koran and the Bible like we look at the Prose Edda and the Theogony, as baseless backward superstitions that no one takes seriously, because there are no magic fairies in the sky waiting to punish you when you die.

And here is a major reason why your side lost so badly this last election,and will continue to lose as long as you continue down this depraved path.

Guy, our side got three million more votes in the last election. YOu didn't win the election, you stole it. That you are happy being a Russian "Useful Idiot' is your problem.

You maintain that it is acceptable to push sexual perversion and immorality at children, and to try to brainwash them into thinking that such behavior is normal and acceptable; and when anyone objects to this, you condemn it as §gay bashing”, as if there is anything to condemn about standing up for basic decency and morality. Your side openly defends and advocates perversion, immorality, and evil, and thinks that it can win by condemning any opposition as being based on “hate” or “bigotry”.

Again, 50 years ago, some bigot like you said the same thing about those who thought the blacks should go to the same schools as whites and ride at the front of the bus.

I don't remember any similar controversy over Barney, though I guess it wouldn't surprise me if the same forgotten nutcase who tried to smear the Teletubbies also tried the same thing toward Barney.

uh, dude, it was "Jerry Falwell" who threw the fit about the gay Teletubby. Not some "forgotten nutcase'. (Well, he was a nutcase, just not forgotten).

In the mean time, it is not deniable that your side openly seeks to push homosexuality and other filthy perversions on children, to try to brainwash them into thinking that such behavior is normal and acceptable. And somehow, you believe that there is any high ground for you to claim by condemning those of us who would protect children from sick perverts such as you and your kind.

Again, teh Catholic Church got away with molesting children for years because Bible thumping morons went along with it.

I guess it should be no surprise that those in the ideology that is aligned with criminals and perverts, with rioters and looters, with those who commit acts of violence and destruction in the name of “free speech”, don't see anything wrong with destroying a book that doesn't belong to them either.

Now here's an interesting question... if this is property you value, why leave it out where someone can do something to it?

I'm not going to leave my big screen on my front porch this morning when I go to work. I'm going to put it somewhere that people can't get at it.

Now, if you really value your bible, you shouldn't leave it somewhere that Ian McKellen can "Improve" it.

One trait common with liberals and homos (usually the same people) is that they hate hearing facts and despise truth. Because it triggers them into a rage and makes their stomach hurt. ...... :cool:

It's evidence for them that their massive decades long hate speech campaign isn't as effective as they hoped. They're angry their media flacks have been reduced to less than zero credibility, and no longer effective liars. They need Soviet style censorship badly, and Hillary was their Great Criminal Hope.

So many missed opportunities while traveling.
All these posts are going to get deleted anyway, so what the hell.

Beauty and the Beast is a cute little kids movie with the beloved Emma Watson (who according to the reviewer, could use a stronger singing voice). Disney put a lot of effort into translating this ancient folk tale into flesh and blood, with some good special effects as well. Why are the InfoWars types suddenly waging war on Disney? Have they been found to contribute to the Democratic National Committee? What's the deal?

So Disney also indoctrinates and sexualizes children. But noooooo , nobody wants to face that music the multi billion dollar company would never be sexualizing kids.

Homosexuals have a particular fascination with childrens' movies; it helps pedoes make 'friends' with the victims they're preying on. They're emotional infants themselves, which is why so many of them are pedophiles. Even their 'theme song' is from a children's movie. They're mentally ill.

Beauty and the beast director makes shocking statement

There are gay people in the world

Forum List

Back