🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beauty and the beast director makes shocking statement

Help me understand.
OldLady says the problem is with YOU if you object to a sexual pervert destroying private property because the pervert also believes in book burning.
Would Old Lady object to Muslims who condemn me as I burn a Koran?

I'm betting the problem will always be with the Christian, not the pervert or the follower of the pedo prophet

So many missed opportunities while traveling.
All these posts are going to get deleted anyway, so what the hell.

Beauty and the Beast is a cute little kids movie with the beloved Emma Watson (who according to the reviewer, could use a stronger singing voice). Disney put a lot of effort into translating this ancient folk tale into flesh and blood, with some good special effects as well. Why are the InfoWars types suddenly waging war on Disney? Have they been found to contribute to the Democratic National Committee? What's the deal?
That's not the topic of this thread. Nice deflection though.

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies
That was a fun one, wasn't it?

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.
I like just about anything Emma Watson is in.

Beauty and the Beast is a cute little kids movie with the beloved Emma Watson (who according to the reviewer, could use a stronger singing voice). Disney put a lot of effort into translating this ancient folk tale into flesh and blood, with some good special effects as well. Why are the InfoWars types suddenly waging war on Disney? Have they been found to contribute to the Democratic National Committee? What's the deal?
That's not the topic of this thread. Nice deflection though.
Oops. I rarely read MindWars' garbage. My bad.
Help me understand.
OldLady says the problem is with YOU if you object to a sexual pervert destroying private property because the pervert also believes in book burning.
Would Old Lady object to Muslims who condemn me as I burn a Koran?

I'm betting the problem will always be with the Christian, not the pervert or the follower of the pedo prophet
I got no truck with organized religion but I don't like JoeB's attitude of aggressive disrespect toward it, either. I was raised in a Christian faith and I have absolutely nothing against those who still believe. I think it's crazy though to damn two consenting adults for who they love, and although it may not be the EXACT topic of this thread, it is in the same vein as one earlier this week that did object to this same movie because it supposedly includes one line that is "gay." That's the real message here, regardless of what tricky argumentatists want me to believe.

Go blow yourself.
She grew up to be a pretty young woman.
The movie geek on Fox gave it 3 out of 5, mostly because she's not a strong singer. Take your grandkids.

So if I rip up a Koran, and a Muslim objects, OldLady will condemn the MUSLIM as a Christophobe.
That would be consistency.

Go blow yourself.
The movie geek on Fox gave it 3 out of 5, mostly because she's not a strong singer. Take your grandkids.
I think she did better than expected. Emma is a very good actor, as is Rupert Grint (Ron Weasely).

Dan Stevens is a very good actor. I remember him from Downton Abbey. I was devastated when his character died.

So if I rip up a Koran, and a Muslim objects, OldLady will condemn the MUSLIM as a Christophobe.
That would be consistency.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
This is about gay bashing, pretend as you will.

Go blow yourself.
I think she did better than expected. Emma is a very good actor, as is Rupert Grint (Ron Weasely).

Dan Stevens is a very good actor. I remember him from Downton Abbey. I was devastated when his character died.
Movie reviewer said Dan kills it as the Beast. Did you see it already?

Go blow yourself.

Only trailers so far. I may see it at the theaters, which I don't do often. Last movie I saw was HP Deathly Hallows II
I'm definitely buying the Blue Ray when it comes out.

Frankly, if you are going to charge me money to stay in a room, and you leave your book of superstitions there, you probably shouldn't be that upset when they get "edited".

So, it is your position, then, that paying rent for the temporary use of someone else's property that does not belong to you, entitles you to vandalize that property?

Go blow yourself.

Old Lady= Closet Fag Hag?
The thing with me is, even if I were, it wouldn't bother me. All the little swing the pee-pee games you boys play are monotonous in the extreme. Homophobia is not attractive, Marion.

Not to a fag hag it's not.

What is insane is that anyone ill defend including elements of immoral sexual perversion in a movie that is intended for an audience of children. I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear that from you, given that I just recently saw, in another thread, you defending the actions of a 50-year-old former teacher who has kidnapped a 15-year-old child for apparent sexual abuse, as being based on “love”. It's clear enough, now, that pedophilia and child-grooming are near the top of the queue for you LIbEral filth to take up as one of your next big causes.

You may find this difficult to believe, but most of us Americans still do not agree, and never will, that it is acceptable to groom children toward immoral sexual deviancy.

Last edited:
I don't agree. If it's okay for two heterosexuals to give each other a kiss or a Dad to put his arm around Mom, that is apparently indoctrinating and sexualizing children, since it shows interaction between the sexes? You guys are flakes. Giving homosexual couples the opportunity to be seen in normal every day situations showing appropriate levels of affection in public is NOT sexualizing children. It is showing gay children that they are not pariahs.

Homosexuality is inherently immoral and perverted, and not appropriate material to be trying to normalize in the context of a medium intended for an audience of children.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
This is about gay bashing, pretend as you will.

And here is a major reason why your side lost so badly this last election,and will continue to lose as long as you continue down this depraved path.

You maintain that it is acceptable to push sexual perversion and immorality at children, and to try to brainwash them into thinking that such behavior is normal and acceptable; and when anyone objects to this, you condemn it as §gay bashing”, as if there is anything to condemn about standing up for basic decency and morality. Your side openly defends and advocates perversion, immorality, and evil, and thinks that it can win by condemning any opposition as being based on “hate” or “bigotry”.

You are succeeding at fooling fewer and fewer Americans.

You are succeeding at intimidating fewer and fewer Americans.

More and more, decent, honest Americans are waking up to what it is that your side really stands for, and what it means to allow your side to gain any more ground in that direction.

Go blow yourself.

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies
No conservatives were outraged over teletubbies. Gays tried to say teletubbies were gay. Conservatives said it was a cartoon.

Go blow yourself.

And the beast is the normal one. Gaston might be normal too and only getting sexually harassed by a man he believed to be a firend.

Forum List

Back