Because of no right to own firearms...

I just love your Sun reference. Wow, a British Tabloid. What's next, you going to start using the Examiner? The Story is Fake or based on some small part of facts with a ton of BS piled on to make it seem real. Now, if they can figure out a way to keep their Editors and WRiters out of Prison long enough to actually keep publishing. Every year, they have a number of them go to jail about their writing. And in such a liberal country as England, you really have to go off the deep end to have that happen.

Then there is your second cite. The Daily Mirror. Another British Tabloid. This one is so bad that Wiki has banned it as a reliable source. Now, that is bad. Even the Examiner hasn't reached that low yet.

One thing both of these tabloids have in common is that they are extremely right wing publications along with being very low on the fact check scale. Not all of what they put out is wrong. But only when it involves the extreme right wing is it reported as correct. But there is a lot of made up crap about all others to make the ultra right wing look better. You really need better sources than these two. Try the Examiner.

Meanwhile here in the US the Moon Bats get most of their news from Democratunderground, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central. Then they wonder why we ridicule for being uneducated and low information.

I think it's established that they have slightly better Ed than our white supremist doublewide rubes

Have you forgotten about our ghetto dwelling Democrat voting welfare queens? The one represented by such intellectual giants as Maxine Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee?
They are fine if you would stop lying about what they say, super duper...

I just love your Sun reference. Wow, a British Tabloid. What's next, you going to start using the Examiner? The Story is Fake or based on some small part of facts with a ton of BS piled on to make it seem real. Now, if they can figure out a way to keep their Editors and WRiters out of Prison long enough to actually keep publishing. Every year, they have a number of them go to jail about their writing. And in such a liberal country as England, you really have to go off the deep end to have that happen.

Then there is your second cite. The Daily Mirror. Another British Tabloid. This one is so bad that Wiki has banned it as a reliable source. Now, that is bad. Even the Examiner hasn't reached that low yet.

One thing both of these tabloids have in common is that they are extremely right wing publications along with being very low on the fact check scale. Not all of what they put out is wrong. But only when it involves the extreme right wing is it reported as correct. But there is a lot of made up crap about all others to make the ultra right wing look better. You really need better sources than these two. Try the Examiner.

Meanwhile here in the US the Moon Bats get most of their news from Democratunderground, Rachael Maddow and Comedy Central. Then they wonder why we ridicule for being uneducated and low information.
And all the respected media and newspapers around the world who all think the GOP is an insane disgrace..

I think you need to seperate the term GOP from Trumpites. I am closer to a GOP than a Dem but am closer to a Dem than a Trumpite. Most Americans have a bit of both the GOP and the Dem in them. But the problem is, the fringe of both have seized control. While the Trumpites seem to control the GOP right now out of fear, we have a chance to change to Dem party to what it once was but even that is looking a bit slim. When the Bernies have as much power in the Dems or more as the the Jim Wests or the Bidens then the Dems are broke and controlled by the extremists on the left much like the GOP is currently controlled by the extremists on the right. I may have to join the Dems just to have an input into their presidential picks since there really is a choice there.

But in the GOP, there is no choice at all. In fact, looking at the GOP ballot I was sent, almost all of it was Unopposed for almost all offices. That's not a choice at all. Someone or only a few people have made a decision that only those are the ones that should be our "Representatives". In fact, they don't represent the Public, they represent only the few. When that changes then I might come back to the GOP.

And all the respected media and newspapers around the world who all think the GOP is an insane disgrace..

I think you need to seperate the term GOP from Trumpites. I am closer to a GOP than a Dem but am closer to a Dem than a Trumpite. Most Americans have a bit of both the GOP and the Dem in them. But the problem is, the fringe of both have seized control. While the Trumpites seem to control the GOP right now out of fear, we have a chance to change to Dem party to what it once was but even that is looking a bit slim. When the Bernies have as much power in the Dems or more as the the Jim Wests or the Bidens then the Dems are broke and controlled by the extremists on the left much like the GOP is currently controlled by the extremists on the right. I may have to join the Dems just to have an input into their presidential picks since there really is a choice there.

But in the GOP, there is no choice at all. In fact, looking at the GOP ballot I was sent, almost all of it was Unopposed for almost all offices. That's not a choice at all. Someone or only a few people have made a decision that only those are the ones that should be our "Representatives". In fact, they don't represent the Public, they represent only the few. When that changes then I might come back to the GOP.
Actually when someone runs unopposed that just means no one else wants the position. You should talk to your friends and neighbors maybe one of them can run. My problem is that the incumbent keeps winning, he is more a democrat then a republican.

Actually when someone runs unopposed that just means no one else wants the position. You should talk to your friends and neighbors maybe one of them can run. My problem is that the incumbent keeps winning, he is more a democrat then a republican.

That sounds good if it were practiced. But the last time I attended a local Republican Convention, the "Ushers" had lists. Those on the list were seated in the front where they could be called on to be heard. It was the who's who list of Republicans. Everyone else was open seated well beyond the ability to be heard or noticed and were ignored. I ended up in the nose bleed section even though I got there early and there were many seats near the front 15 rows that were open. I noticed that one of the legal candidates was not far from where I sat. He was sent to the nose bleed section. What they have shown is that it does no good to run an opposition candidate since that candidate will not get the support of the ones that are in the first 15 rows and those are the only ones that count. I found that as highly disrespectful to our Political process. The thing was rigged from the start so that only the candidates pre chose had any chance at all. In fact, chance had nothing to do with it. The game is rigged.

That sounds good if it were practiced. But the last time I attended a local Republican Convention, the "Ushers" had lists. Those on the list were seated in the front where they could be called on to be heard. It was the who's who list of Republicans. Everyone else was open seated well beyond the ability to be heard or noticed and were ignored. I ended up in the nose bleed section even though I got there early and there were many seats near the front 15 rows that were open. I noticed that one of the legal candidates was not far from where I sat. He was sent to the nose bleed section. What they have shown is that it does no good to run an opposition candidate since that candidate will not get the support of the ones that are in the first 15 rows and those are the only ones that count. I found that as highly disrespectful to our Political process. The thing was rigged from the start so that only the candidates pre chose had any chance at all. In fact, chance had nothing to do with it. The game is rigged.
The GOP is a lying thieving rigged mess, totally bought by the NRA defense corporations Big Oil big Pharma you name it. We need Democrats in control desperately so we can catch back up 2 the rest of the modern world. Healthcare living wage daycare parental leave vacations cheap college and and Training infrastructure. After 35 years of GOP dominance we are a mess.

The GOP is a lying thieving rigged mess, totally bought by the NRA defense corporations Big Oil big Pharma you name it. We need Democrats in control desperately so we can catch back up 2 the rest of the modern world. Healthcare living wage daycare parental leave vacations cheap college and and Training infrastructure. After 35 years of GOP dominance we are a mess.

The Dems are no less broken. How else could the top 2 candidates be Bernie and Hillary. I support people like Jim Webb who has a long list of accomplishments and no skeletons in his closet. But people like him that would have cleaned Trumps clock never got the chance. The Dems are no less rigged.

LOL 35 years I guess Obama and Clinton don't count right?

The Dems are no less broken. How else could the top 2 candidates be Bernie and Hillary. I support people like Jim Webb who has a long list of accomplishments and no skeletons in his closet. But people like him that would have cleaned Trumps clock never got the chance. The Dems are no less rigged.
Hillary was ruined by 25 years of total b*******character assassination that went nowhere in the real world, another GOP disgrace. Hillary would have cleaned his clock too except for Republican James Comey's Big Mouth and the Russians hacking emails that in actuality meant nothing. All of our gabfest media are a disgrace 2--no news just babbling, just not as bad as the GOP propaganda--Garbage and Hate...

Last edited:

They were unable to get past GOP obstruction... We still have tax rates and policy very very similar to Reagan's, just worse now. Our middle class and infrastructure continue to go 2 hell, super duper... The GOP does not believe that elections matter, unless they get elected. They need 51 votes to cut taxes and services Etc, Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform.

They were unable to get past GOP obstruction... We still have tax rates and policy very very similar to Reagan's, just worse now. Our middle class and infrastructure continue to go 2 hell, super duper... The GOP does not believe that elections matter, unless they get elected. They need 51 votes to cut taxes and services Etc, Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform.
Well except Obama had 2 years of Democrats controlling both houses.

So you use that as an excuse to allow Trump to get away with completely wrecking America? Making America Great Again does NOT mean tearing it down to the scrap heap.

But I guess you can stomach anything these days.

So you use that as an excuse to allow Trump to get away with completely wrecking America? Making America Great Again does NOT mean tearing it down to the scrap heap.

Funny from where I sit he is HELPING America and doing a much better job then Obama ever did.

Hillary was ruined by 25 years of total b*******character assassination that went nowhere in the real world, another GOP disgrace. Hillary would have cleaned his clock too except for Republican James Comey's Big Mouth and the Russians hacking emails that in actuality meant nothing. All of our gabfest media are a disgrace 2--no news just babbling, just not as bad as the GOP propaganda--Garbage and Hate...
Lol
Only a fool would support a Clinton

Hilary took control of the DNC and kept bernie from winning the primary....so spare us you BS about the NRA....you doofus.

[QU

Hilary took control of the DNC and kept bernie from winning the primary....so spare us you BS about the NRA....you doofus.

Let these stupid Moon Bats bitch about the NRA and gun control. It will insure they lose elections. Every time those idiots open their mouths about the NRA the NRA picks up a half million or more members.

Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to demonize the NRA and look where that got her.

Funny from where I sit he is HELPING America and doing a much better job then Obama ever did.

I know you don't see it this way but Obama was blocked on doing some really good things by the "NO" of Congress. He could have done a lot better if Congress wasn't placing so many roadblocks. He tried to use Executive Orders as much as he could to counter it but there is only so much President can do with an Executive order. The last 2 years of his office, Washington DC, more or less, could have hung out a sign, "Gone to Lunch" and no one would have noticed.

And where in my comment did I say anything about the NRA. Damn, rabbit, you need to go back to hiding under that bed. The fact remains that the Bernie Dems are as bad as the Trumpets are and about as damaging. Hillary isn't any better. It's all a friggin mess right now and has been for the last couple of decades or more. And you keep making excuses for one side while excusing the other. No wonder it's so fouled up.

Lol
Only a fool would support a Clinton

Then there were over 3 million more fools that supported Hillary than the fools that supported Trump. I guess you fall into the Trumpet fools category.

I know you don't see it this way but Obama was blocked on doing some really good things by the "NO" of Congress. He could have done a lot better if Congress wasn't placing so many roadblocks. He tried to use Executive Orders as much as he could to counter it but there is only so much President can do with an Executive order. The last 2 years of his office, Washington DC, more or less, could have hung out a sign, "Gone to Lunch" and no one would have noticed.
And yet the first 2 years he accomplished NOTHING.

And yet the first 2 years he accomplished NOTHING.

With a hostile Congress a President can do very little.

Forum List

Back