Yeah - to Republicans. :lol:

Nope
there doing that to them selves for reasons I will never understand
Simple conservative values and they re take power in a land slide
may any-way
Obama is just a pure failure as president bud
I mean it is not personal
from the deficit to the lack of economic growth to Bengahzi to Holders
F--- ups to the IRS and there BS to Obama-care and all the issues it seems to be causing to the Zimmerman and trevon Comments, OMG I could go on for the rest of the day

he's done enough damage
Yeah - to Republicans. :lol:

Nope
there doing that to them selves for reasons I will never understand
Simple conservative values and they re take power in a land slide
may any-way
Obama is just a pure failure as president bud
I mean it is not personal
from the deficit to the lack of economic growth to Bengahzi to Holders
F--- ups to the IRS and there BS to Obama-care and all the issues it seems to be causing to the Zimmerman and trevon Comments, OMG I could go on for the rest of the day

332-206.

Didn't fuck that up.
Fucked over you and Romney.

This is what the crowd from Beck's IRS rally in June looked like:

audit-the-irs-rally-june-19-2013.jpg

Note: all that green you see behind the handful of people in front?

That's not lots of people wearing green clothes.

Wow..just wow...That means that those hippie bastards that put Woodstock on lied to us too, didn't they?

Note - all that brown in front of the stage - that's mud; not people dressed in brown.

You show a picture that was taken toward the end of an event (when most have left) and it will ALWAYS look like that. Try being honest, will you?

Last edited:

Wow..just wow...That means that those hippie bastards that put Woodstock on lied to us too, didn't they?

Note - all that brown in front of the stage - that's mud; not people dressed in brown.

You show a picture that was taken toward the end of an event (when most have left) and it will ALWAYS look like that. Try being honest, will you?

The IRS crowd was estimated at 5,000 to 10,000. IOW, a shit crowd for a shit event hosted by shits.

Now I use Christian Science Monitor as a "source" because I believe much of what they say. For instance:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See? I know that's true. Because it's recent history.

This from Breitbart:

The original March on Washington was attended by anywhere from 250,000 to 1 million people. The "I Have a Dream" speech was attended by an estimated 200,000 Americans. By way of contrast, according to the Christian Science Monitor, somewhere between 78,000 and 96,000 attended Glenn Beck's 2010 rally on the Mall in Washington.
----------------------------------------------------
The Christian Science Monitor does't count crowds.
-----------------------------------------------------

An estimated 100,000 people gathered on the Mall for the day's events, compared to estimates of more than 200,000 marchers 50 years ago.

Obama: King "Gave Voice to Quiet Hopes of Millions"

------------------------------------------------------
Large, diverse Springfield crowd marches to mark anniversary of "I Have a Dream" speech

What I do wonder is how many of these marches were going on across the US? I'm sure there weren't many by white Republicans in the confederate south, but I suspect the number across the rest of the US is surprising.

NBC NEWS? Most with a brain knows how NBC has admitted to lying.

About what? I only know of one network that sued for the right to lie, They did it by saying they weren't news, but "opinion". They wanted to show the right wing "side" of things, which, I guess means, spread lies.

sues for the right to lie

The IRS crowd was estimated at 5,000 to 10,000. IOW, a shit crowd for a shit event hosted by shits.

a shit crowd for a shit event hosted by shits - that's funny.

Now I use Christian Science Monitor as a "source" because I believe much of what they say. For instance:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See? I know that's true. Because it's recent history.

This from Breitbart:

The original March on Washington was attended by anywhere from 250,000 to 1 million people. The "I Have a Dream" speech was attended by an estimated 200,000 Americans. By way of contrast, according to the Christian Science Monitor, somewhere between 78,000 and 96,000 attended Glenn Beck's 2010 rally on the Mall in Washington.
----------------------------------------------------
The Christian Science Monitor does't count crowds.
-----------------------------------------------------

An estimated 100,000 people gathered on the Mall for the day's events, compared to estimates of more than 200,000 marchers 50 years ago.

Obama: King "Gave Voice to Quiet Hopes of Millions"

------------------------------------------------------
Large, diverse Springfield crowd marches to mark anniversary of "I Have a Dream" speech

What I do wonder is how many of these marches were going on across the US? I'm sure there weren't many by white Republicans in the confederate south, but I suspect the number across the rest of the US is surprising.

NBC NEWS? Most with a brain knows how NBC has admitted to lying.

About what? I only know of one network that sued for the right to lie, They did it by saying they weren't news, but "opinion". They wanted to show the right wing "side" of things, which, I guess means, spread lies.

sues for the right to lie

specific lies please
like these
L.A. Times Mangles History: Democrats 'Led the Passage of Civil Rights Legislation' in the Sixties? | NewsBusters
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...t4CgDA&usg=AFQjCNHj9FXVhYTxS0SLLwMln_Zk83d9Ig
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...lIGoCA&usg=AFQjCNFyb4L3vDkgrDVUIhp2Qwo98hqF0Q
http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...noGIAw&usg=AFQjCNEVvwViUyTdg0XNTN9kwGlAtG_I8w

Only reason Beck got more people is that he promised them free stuff

Only reason Beck got more people is that he promised them free stuff

SO what your saying is that the "civil rights" movement has not provided any free stuff?
I would dis agree

Yes it did

Something called "Free-dom"

So in concept both events are supporting the same thing
See we are not as different as one would think
On one hand the left feels the minority needs "special" freedoms as they are "special victims"
Us on the right feel we all deserve the same freedoms
Try and listen to what MLK actually said for a change
the message is timeless. What the liberal does with it today is nothing more than a scam for more votes and in little way reflects the real message about equal rights

Last edited:
SO what your saying is that the "civil rights" movement has not provided any free stuff?
I would dis agree

Yes it did

On one hand the left feels the minority needs "special" freedoms as they are "special victims"
the message is timeless. What the liberal does with it today is nothing more than a scam for more votes and in little way reflects the real message about equal rights

I guess if you apply extreme logic you are correct

MLK whined about special freedoms and being special victims. Trivial shit like church bombings, lynchings. Being denied the vote, equal access to the justice system. Blacks are so petty that way

Meanwhile, Glenn Beck brings up important stuff like....Obama is making us buy healthcare and Even though taxes are some of the lowest in history, we don't want to pay them

Yes it did

I guess if you apply extreme logic you are correct

MLK whined about special freedoms and being special victims. Trivial shit like church bombings, lynchings. Being denied the vote, equal access to the justice system. Blacks are so petty that way

Meanwhile, Glenn Beck brings up important stuff like....Obama is making us buy healthcare and Even though taxes are some of the lowest in history, we don't want to pay them

Church bombings are not color specific
denied to vote?
Lynchings are not color specific
Justice?

Look much of what happened after slavery ended was by choice
People in the south choose not to eat with Blacks, etc...
wrong? yes
When did African Americans get the right to vote?: Information from Answers.com

at the end of the day some of those changes were needed
but being murdered is color blind
being hung for reasons of hate
same
Look at the number of events recently of black on white hate crimes
no-one is screaming for a change

Last edited:

Forum List

Back