🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

So...there really was no point to you going on about President Obama getting fewer votes in 2012 compared to 2008. Ok. Anyways, we all know a Win is a Win. :D

OH WOW the point goes beyond your comprehension level.

It's all about obama losing numbers
Hell he couldn't even draw 50,000 people to the hallmark event for the civil rights movement./

In case you were not aware "losing numbers" doesn't always equate to "losing". :D

It's the gradual lose in numbers not just drop here and back up.

Hell he couldn't even draw 50,000 people to the hallmark event for the civil rights movement./

In case you were not aware "losing numbers" doesn't always equate to "losing". :D

Well then.....if it keeps up, President Obama may have a tougher time winning re-election in 2016. Oh dear!

:lol:

the intent of the thread
MSNBC is down to 350k people during certain time slots during the day
that is what, 5% of NYC?
.01% of the nation?
Re runs of Duck Dynasty are getting 8 million and maddow is getting 5% of that? less?
the main stream, media, hollywood, they lied about W for 8 years as well as some of the GOP party
They made Tea party out to be terroist and then came along the wall street protesters who turned out to be the real terroist
the lies have caught up. So many that really thought things would change were in reality right
They changed the wrong way though. It has gotten a whole lot worse

the intent of the thread
that is what, 5% of NYC?
.01% of the nation?
Re runs of Duck Dynasty are getting 8 million and maddow is getting 5% of that? less?
the main stream, media, hollywood, they lied about W for 8 years as well as some of the GOP party
They made Tea party out to be terroist and then came along the wall street protesters who turned out to be the real terroist
the lies have caught up. So many that really thought things would change were in reality right

That might be the intent of the thread, but I made an observation that needed to be pointed out.,
Your welcome for the thanks.

the intent of the thread
that is what, 5% of NYC?
.01% of the nation?

That might be the intent of the thread, but I made an observation that needed to be pointed out.,

we are saying the same
going down. nit coming back
all of it

she's a retard....she was an elected Governor
Who quit when she was being investigated for corruption after helping sink the 2008 GOP ticket.

..now who put some Junior Senator from Congress in as President with a dumb slogan of hope and change...how's that working out?
Pretty good. OBL is dead, GM is alive. We're not spilling blood by the gallon in the middle of Asscrackistan any longer. I know that makes you upset but it is what it is.

The Junior Senator was re-elected 332-206. Suck on that.

Meanwhile Governor Pailin has become a reality show has-been who is obviously in the public eye to simply fleece morons such as your self. If she were a serious politician, she'd be in the game. Instead, she's on the lecture circuit preaching to the choir because she couldn't convert anything except oxygen into carbon dioxide.

She's a retard. The fact that you can't see it makes you something less than her. Enjoy that.

as yes, the slogan of the RETARDS...bin laden is dead, gm is alive...no wonder Obama can get elected with some stupid slogan, hope and change..
OBL is Dead: Fact
GM is alive: Fact

Hope and change turned out to be more Hope than Change. Granted.

you have to love how when anyone else RESIGNS, take the weenie weirner, it isn't called quitting for some reason....you go on dishing Palin and holding up Obama as some winner...the majority of the people disapprove of him, and that's a sign OF A WINNER..:lol:
332-206. A majority approved when it counted.

and you admitted you were wrong before on what Palin said and now we should BELIEVE you on anything? I don't and no ONE else should... because I lived there and KNOW HER REASON...you people take some comedy skit and use that...

Essentially, she said the same thing that Tina Fey made famous that I erroneously attributed to Governor Palin.

Palin is a retard who left Politics to become a reality TV star; flopped at EVEN that. Barack Obama went on to become President of the US and was re-elected winning nearly every state that was in play.

Why you want to keep falling on the sword and making yourself look even more idiotic for this dolt is a most gruesome delight. :lol:

the intent of the thread
that is what, 5% of NYC?
.01% of the nation?

we are saying the same
going down. nit coming back
all of it

OK, but mine was directed at obama's dropping numbers.

Forum List

Back