🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

There would have been a lot more people in attendence if Republicans had not boycotted it

ha ha ha ha !!! :lmao: ..... :lmao: in other words you are saying there weren't enough liarberals who gave a shit.., in a way you may be correct.........., had they invited Tim Scott :up:

I seldom watch tv, wouldn't attend a MLK event, but I will fight for their right to be equal Americans, so laugh that off. I am surprised there are 80,000 idiots watch Speck, but I guess they added some new redneck trailer parks.:lol:

Smart people don't support obama.

Might have beens are so open-ended.......:D

there is one fact obama is not drawing the crowds he use to draw. If he might have been a good president he might have not lost so many people.
Hows that for might have been's?

You mean the President who won re-election even tho so many on the Right made grand predictions about his downfall?

obama did not get the numbers he got the first time sorry. I can't help the GOP wanted a mirror image of obama to run against him. If it had been anyone but romney or something close to him obama would not have won.

good thing, it would've been less people if he had been...:lol::eusa_boohoo:

Might have beens are so open-ended.......:D

there is one fact obama is not drawing the crowds he use to draw. If he might have been a good president he might have not lost so many people.

I agree with that. He gets my attention when he does Liberal things, but seems he is a back pocket man for the right and has been all along.

Apples to apples comparison?

Beck drew 80,000 to his 2010 rally.

A couple months later, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert drew 215,000 to theirs.

Even with obama there 20,000 people showed up he's losing support.

You mean the President who won re-election even tho so many on the Right made grand predictions about his downfall?

obama did not get the numbers he got the first time sorry. I can't help the GOP wanted a mirror image of obama to run against him. If it had been anyone but romney or something close to him obama would not have won.

Close only counts in hand grenades, horseshoes and nuclear weapons. Who is the President now? (regardless of 'did not get the numbers he got the first time") :D

But please feel free to soothe your hurt over President Obama's re-election in anyway you can.

Close only counts in hand grenades, horseshoes and nuclear weapons. Who is the President now? (regardless of 'did not get the numbers he got the first time") :D

But please feel free to soothe your hurt over President Obama's re-election in anyway you can.
There is no close to it The GOP elitist won along with the democrats. i REALIZE THE LOSE IN NUMBERS FOR OBAMA SCARES YOU, THAT'S GOOD BE VERY SCARED.

LMAO!! Nah, I ain't buying that. The right has dug a hole of hate against to many American ideals and factions, and you are getting the backlash from that.

LMAO!! Nah, I ain't buying that. The right has dug a hole of hate against to many American ideals and factions, and you are getting the backlash from that.

Popular vote: 66,862,039

President Map - Election Results 2008 - The New York Times

62,611,250 Popular Votes
2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

So true...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

" I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban"

Just that "we need to understand that insurgency may be required"..."to disrupt and change a person's entire processes"

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

There is no close to it The GOP elitist won along with the democrats. i REALIZE THE LOSE IN NUMBERS FOR OBAMA SCARES YOU, THAT'S GOOD BE VERY SCARED.

lol, you lost all the battle ground states didn't you? I recall KARL ROVE eating crow live on FoxViews. Who were you going to run to beat Obama? Some god? lol

62,611,250 Popular Votes

There are always second term fade in elections. Point is he still beat your champion by 5 million votes (R-59,597,520 )

62,611,250 Popular Votes

There are always second term fade in elections. Point is he still beat your champion by 5 million votes (R-59,597,520 )
First you said you did not believe it now you're trying to explain why it happen stop blowing smoke up your ass.

Last edited:

First you said you did not believe it now you're trying to explain why it happen stop blowing smoke up your ass.

What makes you think that the popular vote elects Presidents?

What makes you think that the popular vote elects Presidents?
No one said anything about the popular vote winning an election.

So...there really was no point to you going on about President Obama getting fewer votes in 2012 compared to 2008. Ok. Anyways, we all know a Win is a Win. :D

62,611,250 Popular Votes

What is that suppose to mean?
OMG this is going to upset you so bad
Former President George W. Bush's Image Ratings Improve
GWB 49%
BHO 44-47%

Forum List

Back