🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

This is what the crowd from Beck's IRS rally in June looked like:

audit-the-irs-rally-june-19-2013.jpg

Note: all that green you see behind the handful of people in front?

That's not lots of people wearing green clothes.

"Waterboard the IRS" ????
That Beck crowd is a bunch of sick fucks

" Try "growen" a pair"
TeaTards can't spell to save their lives

Last edited:

" Try "growen" a pair"

awww, they are sick because they want an agency that can RUIN people lives with the stoke of pen waterborded?

you PEOPLE sticking up for the IRS and putting down your fellow country men and women are the SICK fucks in my book

no go eat some sick fucking cheese:lol:

We'll have to wait until the 50th anniversary of Beck's rally, and measure that crowd,

to have an apples to apples comparison.

it should be measure on how many people did obama draw to this hallmark event of the civil rights movement. 20,000 is all, he keeps losing people, he didn't get the votes in 2012 that he got 2008 not as many people showed up at his second inauguration as was at the first.

" Try "growen" a pair"

Good spelling is a Communist plot.

They do not need edumacation they have Beck. :eusa_shifty:

There would have been a lot more people in attendence if Republicans had not boycotted it

ha ha ha ha !!! :lmao: ..... :lmao: in other words you are saying there weren't enough liarberals who gave a shit.., in a way you may be correct.........., had they invited Tim Scott :up:

Senator Scott was invited...and he declined, stating he was going to be in South Carolina at that time. :D

" Try "growen" a pair"

Exactly bunch of mindless turds . :lol:

well this post fit mindless...so I guess you know all about, mindless

We'll have to wait until the 50th anniversary of Beck's rally, and measure that crowd,

it should be measure on how many people did obama draw to this hallmark event of the civil rights movement. 20,000 is all, he keeps losing people, he didn't get the votes in 2012 that he got 2008 not as many people showed up at his second inauguration as was at the first.

Um...this was not about Obama. Maybe that's the problem the Republicans had.

obama was there and only 20,000 people went to this hallmark event of the civil rights movement.
That speaks volumes and should be noted.

good thing, it would've been less people if he had been...:lol::eusa_boohoo:

There is always another thread within a thread isn't there.

Might have beens are so open-ended.......:D

There would have been a lot more people in attendence if Republicans had not boycotted it

ha ha ha ha !!! :lmao: ..... :lmao: in other words you are saying there weren't enough liarberals who gave a shit.., in a way you may be correct.........., had they invited Tim Scott :up:

I seldom watch tv, wouldn't attend a MLK event, but I will fight for their right to be equal Americans, so laugh that off. I am surprised there are 80,000 idiots watch Speck, but I guess they added some new redneck trailer parks.:lol:

Apples to apples comparison?

Beck drew 80,000 to his 2010 rally.

A couple months later, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert drew 215,000 to theirs.

I seldom watch tv, wouldn't attend a MLK event, but I will fight for their right to be equal Americans, so laugh that off. I am surprised there are 80,000 idiots watch Speck, but I guess they added some new redneck trailer parks.:lol:

:cuckoo:

Might have beens are so open-ended.......:D

there is one fact obama is not drawing the crowds he use to draw. If he might have been a good president he might have not lost so many people.
Hows that for might have been's?

You mean the President who won re-election even tho so many on the Right made grand predictions about his downfall?

Forum List

Back