🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

Her foreign polcy chops was "I could see Russia from my house". I win.

and Obama was what? he should of said, hey I didn't even serve a full term in Congress but trust me I know all about foreign policy....so those of you who voted for Obama might want to look in a mirror when it comes to judging others and their IQ's....it won't pretty
:lol:

Liberals don't know that it was Tina Fey who said she could see Russia from her house. Apparently, they can't discern the difference.

I was wrong. I admit it.

Here is what Governor Palin actually said:

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com: I Can See Alaska from My House

She was on full-retard mode that day which is actually a moderate setting for her.

Please nominate her for any office.

Last edited:
I have always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people who buy Sara Palin and Coulter books, and listens to Linbaugh and Beck.

I've always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the willingness of small-minded people to take cheap shots at easy targets...

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining."
~ Glenn Beck

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sarahs28/the-best-of-glenn-beck-1yzj

Name something of any significance said by a conservative in the last 50 years that could draw 20 000 people to commemorate it?

Last edited:
Beck drones are so pathetic.

But yeah, maybe I should go into business selling right wing shit.

How about this....

I need to get a Leave it to Beaver style haircut. Then, change my wardrobe to something from the 50's.

I'm white....so I have that one covered. I'm Buddhist. I'll have to go find Jesus. Sure, Buddhism says one can be Buddhist AND Christian at the same time. BUT, to be a right wing hero, I need to be Texas mega-church style Jesus loving.

Then, I need to knock up a wife to keep at home with some kids. Then start preaching against gays, immigrants, communists and the government.

My first book "Attack of the Takers: The war against the 47%" will be in Barnes and Noble later next month. Find it in the 50% discount section next to Beck and O'Reilly.

What's pathetic is obama could not draw anymore people to the hallmark event of the civil rights movement. It's the martin luther king jr I have a dream speech. just the fact obama was there the numbers should have been in the millions.

Seems the star is going to crash and burn. Just want until 2014 when the people find out obamacare isn't free.

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining."
~ Glenn Beck

Name something of any significance said by a conservative in the last 50 years that could draw 20 000 people to commemorate it?

obama was there should have been more people.

well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

O'Reilly is an 'issue'.

and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Martin was an issue

O'Reilly is an 'issue'.

JFK had "issues" with MLK
Bill O just wrote the book
read the book, both men had some serious issues when it came to being honest
may they both rest in peace

~ Glenn Beck

Top 10 Stupid Things That Came Out of Glenn Beck's Mouth

Lincons speech
I would argue that much of MLKs speech was a conservative message
you ever actually heard the speech?
if not you maybe suprised
It is full of messages that us conservatives support

Isn't that akin to saying I have to take a shot of Kentucky Tavern to know it's a bad bourbon? (-:

"We have to pass it to know what's in it"

-Speaker of The House, Nancy Pelosi, 2009

ObamacareChart1_0.jpg

Martin was an issue

O'Reilly is an 'issue'.

JFK had "issues" with MLK
Bill O just wrote the book
read the book, both men had some serious issues when it came to being honest
may they both rest in peace

I don't read books for children written by morons.

~ Glenn Beck

Top 10 Stupid Things That Came Out of Glenn Beck's Mouth

Lincons speech

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

How many 'conservatives' attended the 50th anniversary march?

ZERO...

and Obama was what? he should of said, hey I didn't even serve a full term in Congress but trust me I know all about foreign policy....so those of you who voted for Obama might want to look in a mirror when it comes to judging others and their IQ's....it won't pretty
:lol:

Liberals don't know that it was Tina Fey who said she could see Russia from her house. Apparently, they can't discern the difference.

I was wrong. I admit it.

Here is what Governor Palin actually said:

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com: I Can See Alaska from My House

She was on full-retard mode that day which is actually a moderate setting for her.

Please nominate her for any office.

she's a retard....she was an elected Governor..now who put some Junior Senator from Congress in as President with a dumb slogan of hope and change...how's that working out?
not everyone is schooled in slick talking and not say jack shit...has Obama stop the seas rising and healed the planet yet? talk about retard

Last edited:

Lincons speech

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
Nah, they pretty much serve to expand the power of the state at the expense of social/private power as much as the cons.

Lincons speech

Nah, they pretty much serve to expand the power of the state at the expense of social/private power as much as the cons.

That is what brainwashed parrot squawk to protect the hierarchy conservatives worship.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights, they believe in minority rule. The history of conservatism is to create some form of an aristocracy...the aristocracy of choice today for conservatives is a corporatocracy.

No offense, but why should the media cover a beck rally? Other than becksters, nobody gives an ef. You get more people at a baseball games.

The march on washington was a turning point in american history. Personally, I view it as an anachronism. Dec. 7, June 6, 1776, July 3 and 4, 1863 (The Confederacy's high water mark, and the day the yankee army of northern aggression forced Vicksburg's surrender)). (-:

Because he draws a bigger crowd than the race baiting kooks at the MLK rally.

That is what brainwashed parrot squawk to protect the hierarchy conservatives worship.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights, they believe in minority rule. The history of conservatism is to create some form of an aristocracy...the aristocracy of choice today for conservatives is a corporatocracy.

In other words...

You do not understand the conservative ideology.

It is quite simple....

Do as you wish, as long as it doesn't mean I have to alter my way of life.
I will do as I wish, as long as I do not force it on you, nor alter your way of life.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights because conservatives don't look at minorities any differently than they look at themselves.

The progressives are all wrapped up in labeling groups of people.

That's what is so ironic.

Lincons speech

How many 'conservatives' attended the 50th anniversary march?

ZERO...

Can you prove that none of the 20 thousand that attended were conservatives?

I didn't think so.

Just more dishonesty from the left.

Nonsense the only goal is to exchange one set of rulers for another.

Forum List

Back