🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining."
~ Glenn Beck

Top 10 Stupid Things That Came Out of Glenn Beck's Mouth
Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

Name something of any significance said by a conservative in the last 50 years that could draw 20 000 people to commemorate it?

Like Obama has never said stupid shit. :cuckoo:

“I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.”

“I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.”

”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.” He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.

“What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith,” before Stephanopoulos jumped in to help, saying ”your Christian faith

“The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.” Mr. President, we already have enough inefficiency in health care and, yes, your “reforms” will only make it worse.

There would have been a lot more people in attendence if Republicans had not boycotted it

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
Nah, they pretty much serve to expand the power of the state at the expense of social/private power as much as the cons.

That is what brainwashed parrot squawk to protect the hierarchy conservatives worship.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights, they believe in minority rule. The history of conservatism is to create some form of an aristocracy...the aristocracy of choice today for conservatives is a corporatocracy.

oh brother....that would the Democrats...who did Obama give millions of our taxpayers monies too?

I guess green energy doesn't count as a corporation...and who will be in charge of INSURANCE with ObamaTax....the bakers?

Nah, they pretty much serve to expand the power of the state at the expense of social/private power as much as the cons.

That is what brainwashed parrot squawk to protect the hierarchy conservatives worship.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights, they believe in minority rule. The history of conservatism is to create some form of an aristocracy...the aristocracy of choice today for conservatives is a corporatocracy.

In other words...

You do not understand the conservative ideology.

It is quite simple....

Do as you wish, as long as it doesn't mean I have to alter my way of life.
I will do as I wish, as long as I do not force it on you, nor alter your way of life.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights because conservatives don't look at minorities any differently than they look at themselves.

The progressives are all wrapped up in labeling groups of people.

That's what is so ironic.

I completely understand the conservative ideology. Do I have to repeat it for parrots like you?

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world.

Conservatives have no problem altering people's lives, just as long as there is a profit as the ends. Even if it means the destruction of people's lives.

Our founding fathers created an entity to address the malfeasance of mankind. It was not private power. It was created to protect We, the People FROM private power.

The irony is how stupid parrots are.

In other words...

You do not understand the conservative ideology.

It is quite simple....

Do as you wish, as long as it doesn't mean I have to alter my way of life.
I will do as I wish, as long as I do not force it on you, nor alter your way of life.

Conservatives don't believe in minority rights because conservatives don't look at minorities any differently than they look at themselves.

The progressives are all wrapped up in labeling groups of people.

That's what is so ironic.

I completely understand the conservative ideology. Do I have to repeat it for parrots like you?

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world.

Conservatives have no problem altering people's lives, just as long as there is a profit as the ends. Even if it means the destruction of people's lives.

Our founding fathers created an entity to address the malfeasance of mankind. It was not private power. It was created to protect We, the People FROM private power.

The irony is how stupid parrots are.

oh brother..:lol:

well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

Here we go....time to drag MLK Jr's memory down.

tell me please.., how can anyone drag down the name of a total fucking SCUMBAG !! :lmao: ... :lmao: ..... :up:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."
Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)

So true...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself."

So true...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

zoyqE.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

give you an orgasm?
he should be kicked out office COMPARING anyone in this country with the Taliban, even you though you do act like them...but you love it because it fits YOUR AGENDA

Last edited:
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person", short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stay on topic.... numbnuts.

MLK was an adulterer.

That is simply a fact - shitforbrains. Undisputable.

Next?

don't forget, he also was a commie and plagiarist

So true...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

zoyqE.jpg

" I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban"

Liberals don't know that it was Tina Fey who said she could see Russia from her house. Apparently, they can't discern the difference.

I was wrong. I admit it.

Here is what Governor Palin actually said:

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":
Read more at snopes.com: I Can See Alaska from My House

She was on full-retard mode that day which is actually a moderate setting for her.

Please nominate her for any office.

she's a retard....she was an elected Governor
Who quit when she was being investigated for corruption after helping sink the 2008 GOP ticket.

..now who put some Junior Senator from Congress in as President with a dumb slogan of hope and change...how's that working out?
Pretty good. OBL is dead, GM is alive. We're not spilling blood by the gallon in the middle of Asscrackistan any longer. I know that makes you upset but it is what it is.

The Junior Senator was re-elected 332-206. Suck on that.

Meanwhile Governor Pailin has become a reality show has-been who is obviously in the public eye to simply fleece morons such as your self. If she were a serious politician, she'd be in the game. Instead, she's on the lecture circuit preaching to the choir because she couldn't convert anything except oxygen into carbon dioxide.

She's a retard. The fact that you can't see it makes you something less than her. Enjoy that.

well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

Here we go....time to drag MLK Jr's memory down.

tell me please.., how can anyone drag down the name of a total fucking SCUMBAG !! :lmao: ... :lmao: ..... :up:

it really bothers me that Michael King (Martin Luther was not his real name)...whose doctoral degree was a fraud....who was a degenerate scumbag....who was a Marxist sympathizer investigaged by the FBI.......it really bothers me that he has a celebrated national holiday of his own.....while President George Washington doesn't....:mad:

^this should tell you how far we as a country have fallen...

I want you to start to think for yourselves.

I want you to consider this: What are the forces and motivation behind the controlled media's active promotion of King?

What does it tell you about our politicians when you see them, almost without exception, falling all over themselves to honor King as a national hero?

What does it tell you about our society when any public criticism of this moral leper and Communist functionary is considered grounds for dismissal?

What does it tell you about the controlled media when you see how they have successfully suppressed the truth and held out a picture of King that can only be described as a colossal lie?

You need to think, my fellow Americans. You desperately need to wake up.

Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

Lincons speech
I would argue that much of MLKs speech was a conservative message
you ever actually heard the speech?
if not you maybe suprised
It is full of messages that us conservatives support

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

How many 'conservatives' attended the 50th anniversary march?

ZERO...

Can you prove that none of the 20 thousand that attended were conservatives?

I didn't think so.

Just more dishonesty from the left.

I know several conservatives just from my home town that went....I'll be there were actually more cons then libs....cons usually work and can afford the trip! Lol!

I was wrong. I admit it.

Here is what Governor Palin actually said:

She was on full-retard mode that day which is actually a moderate setting for her.

Please nominate her for any office.

she's a retard....she was an elected Governor
Who quit when she was being investigated for corruption after helping sink the 2008 GOP ticket.

..now who put some Junior Senator from Congress in as President with a dumb slogan of hope and change...how's that working out?
Pretty good. OBL is dead, GM is alive. We're not spilling blood by the gallon in the middle of Asscrackistan any longer. I know that makes you upset but it is what it is.

The Junior Senator was re-elected 332-206. Suck on that.

Meanwhile Governor Pailin has become a reality show has-been who is obviously in the public eye to simply fleece morons such as your self. If she were a serious politician, she'd be in the game. Instead, she's on the lecture circuit preaching to the choir because she couldn't convert anything except oxygen into carbon dioxide.

She's a retard. The fact that you can't see it makes you something less than her. Enjoy that.

as yes, the slogan of the RETARDS...bin laden is dead, gm is alive...no wonder Obama can get elected with some stupid slogan, hope and change..
you have to love how when anyone else RESIGNS, take the weenie weirner, it isn't called quitting for some reason....you go on dishing Palin and holding up Obama as some winner...the majority of the people disapprove of him, and that's a sign OF A WINNER..:lol:

and you admitted you were wrong before on what Palin said and now we should BELIEVE you on anything? I don't and no ONE else should... because I lived there and KNOW HER REASON...you people take some comedy skit and use that...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back