🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person", short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stay on topic.... numbnuts.

MLK was an adulterer.

That is simply a fact - shitforbrains. Undisputable.

Next?

Well, Eisenhower was also an adulterer but everyone still likes IKE, don't YOU?

That is exactly what the GOP has presupposed for several decades now; the black vote is Democratic. That's why the attempts to suppress low income votes by the GOP, since blacks are disproportionately represented in the low income demographic.

The GOP strategists know this, black people know this, you and the other rubes drinking the piss are the only ones who do not know this.

How is it any-one is supressing anything?
you want give that a try bud?
kind of off topic also

just unbelievable he is now spewing this...went insane I guess and decided to become a hack for the DNC

????

Ann Coulter is the best political satirist since Swift.

Democrats are too dumb to get her. Part performance artist, part political partisan, part haughty bitch, Coulter plays the left like a violin while laughing her way to the bank.
Coulter is hugely amusing.

The democrats' autoerotic disgust with Palin says much more about the democrats than about Palin. What is it about attractive, fertile, heterosexual women that drives them into a frenzy of hatred?

I think you misspoke, it should read: "Coulter plays the right like a violin while laughing her way to the bank." I do not see any lefties buying her books on con websites for $2.99, buy one get one free.

Lefties lack the funds to buy them and the ability to read them.

Must everything be explained to you?

I'll bet on the average IQ of a Coulter/Rush fan over a typical Obama voter, "I have a dream" marching welfare leech.

Her foreign polcy chops was "I could see Russia from my house". I win.

and Obama was what? he should of said, hey I didn't even serve a full term in Congress but trust me I know all about foreign policy....so those of you who voted for Obama might want to look in a mirror when it comes to judging others and their IQ's....it won't pretty
:lol:

Liberals don't know that it was Tina Fey who said she could see Russia from her house. Apparently, they can't discern the difference.

and Obama was what? he should of said, hey I didn't even serve a full term in Congress but trust me I know all about foreign policy....so those of you who voted for Obama might want to look in a mirror when it comes to judging others and their IQ's....it won't pretty

Liberals don't know that it was Tina Fey who said she could see Russia from her house. Apparently, they can't discern the difference.

what do you expect from the brainwashed libtard crowd who don't think just parrot what they are told to?

If MLK was alive, every conservative in America would be screaming that he was a race hustler. But since he's dead, different standards apply. A few conservatives still stick with the "MLK was a communist!" conspiracy, but most have flipflopped to the weird historical revisionism where MLK was really espousing fine Republican principles.

Back in the real world, MLK was shot at a rally in support for striking union members. That kind of tells you how Republican the guy was.

now that he's dead he's a god. How dare anyone say different

If MLK was alive, every conservative in America would be screaming that he was a race hustler. But since he's dead, different standards apply. A few conservatives still stick with the "MLK was a communist!" conspiracy, but most have flipflopped to the weird historical revisionism where MLK was really espousing fine Republican principles.

Back in the real world, MLK was shot at a rally in support for striking union members. That kind of tells you how Republican the guy was.

now that he's dead he's a god. How dare anyone say different

Ah....here we go..........:D

Some Rightwing butthurt on this thread today, I must say.

This event is the hallmark event of the civil rights movement, plus with obama being their his appearance alone should have been in the millions. The number is revealing.

Beck drones are so pathetic.

But yeah, maybe I should go into business selling right wing shit.

How about this....

I need to get a Leave it to Beaver style haircut. Then, change my wardrobe to something from the 50's.

I'm white....so I have that one covered. I'm Buddhist. I'll have to go find Jesus. Sure, Buddhism says one can be Buddhist AND Christian at the same time. BUT, to be a right wing hero, I need to be Texas mega-church style Jesus loving.

Then, I need to knock up a wife to keep at home with some kids. Then start preaching against gays, immigrants, communists and the government.

My first book "Attack of the Takers: The war against the 47%" will be in Barnes and Noble later next month. Find it in the 50% discount section next to Beck and O'Reilly.

Beck drones are so pathetic.

But yeah, maybe I should go into business selling right wing shit.

How about this....

I need to get a Leave it to Beaver style haircut. Then, change my wardrobe to something from the 50's.

I'm white....so I have that one covered. I'm Buddhist. I'll have to go find Jesus. Sure, Buddhism says one can be Buddhist AND Christian at the same time. BUT, to be a right wing hero, I need to be Texas mega-church style Jesus loving.

Then, I need to knock up a wife to keep at home with some kids. Then start preaching against gays, immigrants, communists and the government.

My first book "Attack of the Takers: The war against the 47%" will be in Barnes and Noble later next month. Find it in the 50% discount section next to Beck and O'Reilly.

Really? You think you are capable of that? No ideas no nothing to promote your lack of ideas but this is the best you can hope for. That conservatives actually fall for the progressive no message no substance play.

I didn't know Jeff was touring the US this summer...

Last edited by a moderator:
well turns out Mr King was no saint
and not sure what is the diff with King getting paid to speak and Beck getting paid to speak except for the way the media sees it
Read the book about JFK Bill O'rilly wrote
Martin was an issue

Here we go....time to drag MLK Jr's memory down.

the only ones dragging his memory down is Sharpton, Jackson and Obama
he would be ashamed of them for using him to continue stirring up racial hatred in this country

Another tea bagging racist worrying about MLK's memory.

I'll bet on the average IQ of a Coulter/Rush fan over a typical Obama voter, "I have a dream" marching welfare leech.

and Obama was what? he should of said, hey I didn't even serve a full term in Congress but trust me I know all about foreign policy

He would have finished but he got a promotion from the Senate in 2008. You may remember.

....so those of you who voted for Obama might want to look in a mirror when it comes to judging others and their IQ's....it won't pretty

Obama is superior to Sarah Palin in every way, shape, form.

As we have seen, the US body count in foreign wars is significantly lower under Obama than it was under Bush and would have been under McCain.

Forum List

Back