🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

Did Obama touch on MLK's adultering?

Ad hominem fallacy, a cheap and ignorant tactic no different than touching on the Founders' ownership of slaves in a vain attempt to distract from the correctness of their work.

What does a married man, in this case MLK sticking his dick in another woman, have to do with slavery, nutsack?

I see the point has sailed a mile above your head.

Ad hominem fallacy, a cheap and ignorant tactic no different than touching on the Founders' ownership of slaves in a vain attempt to distract from the correctness of their work.

What does a married man, in this case MLK sticking his dick in another woman, have to do with slavery, nutsack?

Your point is mute -- numbnuts, regarding the Founders and Slavery. Slavery -- DING DING - was LEGAL then. Adultery was NOT.

Next??

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person", short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stay on topic.... numbnuts.

MLK was an adulterer.

That is simply a fact - shitforbrains. Undisputable.

Next?

Your point is mute -- numbnuts, regarding the Founders and Slavery. Slavery -- DING DING - was LEGAL then. Adultery was NOT.

Next??

:lol:

The point, genius, is that MLK's adultery has NOTHING to do with his arguments about civil rights.

Just as when someone brings up the Founders owning slaves has NOTHING to do with their arguments about the right to bear arms, or freedom of religion, or any other such matter.

So just remember that when someone does bring up the Founders and their slaves when you find yourself in such a discussion, you have been guilty of the exact same idiotic tactic.

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person", short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument. Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy, more precisely an irrelevance.

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stay on topic.... numbnuts.

MLK was an adulterer.

That is simply a fact - shitforbrains. Undisputable.

Next?

:lol:

Irony.

I am on topic. It was you who brought up the irrelevant adultery.

No offense, but why should the media cover a beck rally? Other than becksters, nobody gives an ef. You get more people at a baseball games.

The march on washington was a turning point in american history. Personally, I view it as an anachronism. Dec. 7, June 6, 1776, July 3 and 4, 1863 (The Confederacy's high water mark, and the day the yankee army of northern aggression forced Vicksburg's surrender)). (-:

Because Beck's rallies were about Civil rights and Civilized virtues.

And I remember the 8/28 Rally Beck had a few years ago. There were close to 500,000 people there. It was packed.
Was that the one where he pledged to tell the truth for 40 days then seconds later lied about personally holding the Declaration of Independence in his hands?

I have always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people who buy Sara Palin and Coulter books, and listens to Linbaugh and Beck.

Keith Olbermann talking points again vandal?

Notice how left wing demogogues don't do anywhere near as good as do Right wing demogogues.

They know their audience. They know they have a pliable audience. They know they have a gullible audience.

I have always believed that one would never go broke by underestimating the intelligence of people who buy Sara Palin and Coulter books, and listens to Linbaugh and Beck.

Notice how left wing demogogues don't do anywhere near as good as do Right wing demogogues.

They know their audience. They know they have a pliable audience. They know they have a gullible audience.

:lmao:

You don't even get it. Typical.

Thread draws racists like flies. Superb.

well lucky for us you aren't the JUGDE AND JURY of what and who is racist..
now if this thread offends your sensitive self.... fly away and go find another thread that wont

Last edited:

I get it totally. And I get it and chuckle everytime someone "BRAGS" about how successful Coulter, Limbaugh, et. al. are and how unsuccessful their leftwing counterparts are.

It's all about the audience. :D P.T. Barnum knew what he was talking about....rightwingers.

Making it harder for african americans to vote is a path to racial reconcilliation.

Requiring to show an ID when one votes is NOT a manifestation of racism or any desire to oppress the black vote. NONE of any State's indicated/implied/declared that the ID is required only for blacks.

To say that requiring to show an ID suppresses the black/Democrat vote should be offensive to any and all black people, because it presupposes that they are to be automatically taken for granted to vote Democrat.

That is exactly what the GOP has presupposed for several decades now; the black vote is Democratic. That's why the attempts to suppress low income votes by the GOP, since blacks are disproportionately represented in the low income demographic.

The GOP strategists know this, black people know this, you and the other rubes drinking the piss are the only ones who do not know this.

How is it any-one is supressing anything?
you want give that a try bud?
kind of off topic also

Don't you have some white sheets that need laundering?

Affirmative Action is not Equal Rights!

No, but it was a tool that gave White women, qualified Blacks and other minorities a chance to attain some of the rights formerly reserved for White males only!

I get it totally. And I get it and chuckle everytime someone "BRAGS" about how successful Coulter, Limbaugh, et. al. are and how unsuccessful their leftwing counterparts are.

It's all about the audience. :D P.T. Barnum knew what he was talking about....rightwingers.

No, you don't get it. I'm mocking you for ad hominem attacks on people who disagree with you. You're too arrogant to even recognize when you're being mocked.

Thread draws racists like flies. Superb.

Racist?
WTF?
Were did you get that?
it is just a conversation I thought to be interesting
The last 2 days have been all about MLK 50 years
no-one seemed to care in DC
Not a peep about othere events in Dc with 400% more people
fact is the only ones who are talking about race as an issue are the lefties
why?
listen to the MLKs speech
he say it all

Don't you have some white sheets that need laundering?

Affirmative Action is not Equal Rights!

No, but it was a tool that gave White women, qualified Blacks and other minorities a chance to attain some of the rights formerly reserved for White males only!

You don't believe women and blacks can make it on their own...

...so government has to help them...

...which is why you're the one who isn't biased against women and blacks.

Typical liberal bull crap.

Requiring to show an ID when one votes is NOT a manifestation of racism or any desire to oppress the black vote. NONE of any State's indicated/implied/declared that the ID is required only for blacks.

To say that requiring to show an ID suppresses the black/Democrat vote should be offensive to any and all black people, because it presupposes that they are to be automatically taken for granted to vote Democrat.

That is exactly what the GOP has presupposed for several decades now; the black vote is Democratic. That's why the attempts to suppress low income votes by the GOP, since blacks are disproportionately represented in the low income demographic.

The GOP strategists know this, black people know this, you and the other rubes drinking the piss are the only ones who do not know this.

How is it any-one is supressing anything?
you want give that a try bud?
kind of off topic also

just unbelievable he is now spewing this...went insane I guess and decided to become a hack for the DNC

Forum List

Back