🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beck draws over 80,000. "I have a dream" draws 20,000

What makes you think that the popular vote elects Presidents?
No one said anything about the popular vote winning an election.

So...there really was no point to you going on about President Obama getting fewer votes in 2012 compared to 2008. Ok. Anyways, we all know a Win is a Win. :D

OH WOW the point goes beyond your comprehension level.

It's all about obama losing numbers
Hell he couldn't even draw 50,000 people to the hallmark event for the civil rights movement./

So...there really was no point to you going on about President Obama getting fewer votes in 2012 compared to 2008. Ok. Anyways, we all know a Win is a Win. :D

Hell he couldn't even draw 50,000 people to the hallmark event for the civil rights movement./

if this remarkable trend continues then not many people will vote for obama in 2016.

This is what the crowd from Beck's IRS rally in June looked like:

audit-the-irs-rally-june-19-2013.jpg

Note: all that green you see behind the handful of people in front?

That's not lots of people wearing green clothes.

"Waterboard the IRS" ????
That Beck crowd is a bunch of sick fucks

" Try "growen" a pair"
TeaTards can't spell to save their lives

Good spelling is a Communist plot.

What is it with TeaTards?

Don't the people around them point this stuff out?

20k, 80k, 215k

Shoulda been doing something constructive rather than hanging around and taking up space.

Last edited:
Now I use Christian Science Monitor as a "source" because I believe much of what they say. For instance:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See? I know that's true. Because it's recent history.

This from Breitbart:

The original March on Washington was attended by anywhere from 250,000 to 1 million people. The "I Have a Dream" speech was attended by an estimated 200,000 Americans. By way of contrast, according to the Christian Science Monitor, somewhere between 78,000 and 96,000 attended Glenn Beck's 2010 rally on the Mall in Washington.
----------------------------------------------------
The Christian Science Monitor does't count crowds.
-----------------------------------------------------

An estimated 100,000 people gathered on the Mall for the day's events, compared to estimates of more than 200,000 marchers 50 years ago.

Obama: King "Gave Voice to Quiet Hopes of Millions"

------------------------------------------------------
Large, diverse Springfield crowd marches to mark anniversary of "I Have a Dream" speech

What I do wonder is how many of these marches were going on across the US? I'm sure there weren't many by white Republicans in the confederate south, but I suspect the number across the rest of the US is surprising.

Now I use Christian Science Monitor as a "source" because I believe much of what they say. For instance:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

See? I know that's true. Because it's recent history.

This from Breitbart:

The original March on Washington was attended by anywhere from 250,000 to 1 million people. The "I Have a Dream" speech was attended by an estimated 200,000 Americans. By way of contrast, according to the Christian Science Monitor, somewhere between 78,000 and 96,000 attended Glenn Beck's 2010 rally on the Mall in Washington.
----------------------------------------------------
The Christian Science Monitor does't count crowds.
-----------------------------------------------------

An estimated 100,000 people gathered on the Mall for the day's events, compared to estimates of more than 200,000 marchers 50 years ago.

Obama: King "Gave Voice to Quiet Hopes of Millions"

------------------------------------------------------
Large, diverse Springfield crowd marches to mark anniversary of "I Have a Dream" speech

What I do wonder is how many of these marches were going on across the US? I'm sure there weren't many by white Republicans in the confederate south, but I suspect the number across the rest of the US is surprising.

NBC NEWS? Most with a brain knows how NBC has admitted to lying.

What is it with TeaTards?

Don't the people around them point this stuff out?

butt hurt showing because obama can't even draw 50,000 people to the hallmark civil rights event.

1.8 million at his inauguration, which actually was a hallmark civil rights event...

...and of course, since it was, the Right has been hysterical with dismay ever since.

Horse shit obama has never been part of the civil rights movement you do Martin Luther King Jr a dishonor.

Those scenes seemed to validate the District of Columbia's decision Monday to lower projected turnout estimates from 600,000-800,000 to between 500,000 and 700,000, according to the Associated Press.

An estimated 1.8 million people stood on the National Mall in 2009 to watch the president's historic swearing-in.

Inauguration 2013 begins with smaller crowds, lower projected turnout

It's not interesting at all.

There were 200,000 at MLK's speech:

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/...me=The+Civil+Rights+Movement+/+I+Have+A+Dream

Now, how many will there be at the 50th anniversary of Beck's speech?
Sorry we couldn't find the page you're looking for.
Here are some other useful links:
Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Us
or head back to the store Homepage

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/...me=The+Civil+Rights+Movement+/+I+Have+A+Dream

Customer Service
Contact Us
Jeez, you really need a link?

"I Have a Dream" is a public speech delivered by American clergyman and activist Martin Luther King, Jr. on August 28, 1963, in which he called for an end to racism in the United States. Delivered to over 250,000 civil rights supporters from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during the March on Washington, the speech was a defining moment of the American Civil Rights Movement.[1]

I Have a Dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was wrong - it was 250,000 :lol:

Customer Service
Contact Us

"I Have a Dream" is a public speech delivered by American clergyman and activist Martin Luther King, Jr. on August 28, 1963, in which he called for an end to racism in the United States. Delivered to over 250,000 civil rights supporters from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during the March on Washington, the speech was a defining moment of the American Civil Rights Movement.[1]

wow wiki. :eusa_whistle:
Never mind you're talking about the great civil right leader Martin Luther King Jr. Not the failure community organizer obama.
Did you know obama couldn't even get 50,000 people at this hallmark civil rights event?

Last edited:

In case you were not aware "losing numbers" doesn't always equate to "losing". :D

Customer Service
Contact Us

The point of the thread is that the only people who think race is still an issue are the far left liberals and those who profit from it
the media palyed this deal up as the next coming of Christ
20,000?
Glen Beck got only coverage on Fox and had close to 100,000 show up @ his rally
and as good as MLK was a spokes person, he was not a very nice person either and spoke more about conservative values than race
hard work
equal pay for equal work
etc...
Martin Luther King's "Dream" speech: Johnson: A deeply conservative appeal | The Economist

Forum List

Back