Beck invokes the Holocaust in Fox News/Obama Administration "War"

why?
it's what YOU are doing

I'm using facts and evidence. You're free to refute any of it. I'm laying it all on the table. Every statement I make, I am backing up with evidence.

And you still didn't look at any of those links and didn't still respond to my two questions. So I'll ask again:

Claiming that Barack Obama says Terrorism no longer exists would be a lie would you not say? Claiming that Obama said he was only a Christian for 20 years would be a lie would you not say?

why?
it's what YOU are doing

I'm using facts and evidence. You're free to refute any of it. I'm laying it all on the table. Every statement I make, I am backing up with evidence.

the "evidence" you use is BULLSHIT
And you still didn't look at any of those links and didn't still respond to my two questions. So I'll ask again:

Claiming that Barack Obama says Terrorism no longer exists would be a lie would you not say? Claiming that Obama said he was only a Christian for 20 years would be a lie would you not say?
that depends on if they can back it up or not, now doesnt it

Last edited:

So transcripts, a video, and a picture from the news organization is bullshit? See, you really do need to look at the links before you yell bullshit. I just want an yes or no answer to my questions. Can you give me that? Just two yes or no answers.

I understand you think this is a gotcha question. However, this is what Fox News reported as fact. It's your choice to pick a side in these two cases. The Truth or Fox News. Choose wisely.

So transcripts, a video, and a picture from the news organization is bullshit? See, you really do need to look at the links before you yell bullshit. I just want an yes or no answer to my questions. Can you give me that? Just two yes or no answers.

I understand you think this is a gotcha question. However, this is what Fox News reported as fact. It's your choice to pick a side in these two cases. The Truth or Fox News. Choose wisely.
fox news does the truth
but, like all news orgs, they make mistakes

fox news does the truth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my god Dive. Are you going to least admit they have a slanted bias to the right? Or are you that delusional on this subject?

And you STILL have not answered my question. It does not MATTER if you think they made a mistake in this case. They have NOT rectify their mistake in EITHER case. SO, I will ask you once again, for BOTH questions, yes or no?

Simple as that. That's all I'm asking for Dive is a simple answer to a simple question.

fox news does the truth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my god Dive. Are you going to least admit they have a slanted bias to the right? Or are you that delusional on this subject?

And you STILL have not answered my question. It does not MATTER if you think they made a mistake in this case. They have NOT rectify their mistake in EITHER case. SO, I will ask you once again, for BOTH questions, yes or no?

Simple as that. That's all I'm asking for Dive is a simple answer to a simple question.
you can stick your fucking questions up your ass
you are being an asshole and if you think Fox News is the only news org to make errors you are fucking delusional

you are being an asshole and if you think Fox News is the only news org to make errors you are fucking delusional

Show me where I said Fox News is the only one to be doing this. This thread is about FOX NEWS there Dive. Not MSNBC, Not CNN, not ABC, not CBS. I have already said twice in this thread that I don't trust those other networks.

The main difference between the two of us is that you think Fox News is different from them and telling the truth in matters. They aren't.

Also, I'm still waiting for my questions to be answered. I have been kind enough to answer all of yours have I not? :eusa_eh:

In this excerpt from his panel talk "Rebranding Republicans: Don't Misunderestimate Us" at the 61st Annual Conference on World Affairs, Pepperdine professor (and George Bush butt-boy) Robert G. Kaufman says that the Republican Party needs "to acquire another television network so that there is not just FOX, but multiple sources of alternative information that will do a much better job than we did in 2008". Unfortunately for Mr. Kaufman, his statement was captured by C-Span's cameras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pvqYiXoIE8]YouTube - Republicans own Fox News: Admission by Bush Apologist Robert G. Kaufman[/ame]

But it's alright, Fox News has already been to court and won under the first amendment their right to lie legally purposefully. So you won't be seeing them or anyone else going off-the-air anytime soon.

Last edited:
In this excerpt from his panel talk "Rebranding Republicans: Don't Misunderestimate Us" at the 61st Annual Conference on World Affairs, Pepperdine professor (and George Bush butt-boy) Robert G. Kaufman says that the Republican Party needs "to acquire another television network so that there is not just FOX, but multiple sources of alternative information that will do a much better job than we did in 2008". Unfortunately for Mr. Kaufman, his statement was captured by C-Span's cameras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pvqYiXoIE8]YouTube - Republicans own Fox News: Admission by Bush Apologist Robert G. Kaufman[/ame]

But it's alright, Fox News has already been to court and won under the first amendment their right to lie legally purposefully. So you won't be seeing them or anyone else going off-the-air anytime soon.
if that wasnt sarcasm, then he is a fucking moron

Show me where I said Fox News is the only one to be doing this. This thread is about FOX NEWS there Dive. Not MSNBC, Not CNN, not ABC, not CBS. I have already said twice in this thread that I don't trust those other networks.

The main difference between the two of us is that you think Fox News is different from them and telling the truth in matters. They aren't.

Also, I'm still waiting for my questions to be answered. I have been kind enough to answer all of yours have I not? :eusa_eh:
they report the truth as much as any other network, but you seem to be fixated on FNC

they report the truth as much as any other network, but you seem to be fixated on FNC

I don't see the number of people who consider themselves "Liberals" on here to be denying that CNN or MSNBC aren't biased. Excluding certain people that I'm not going to try and debate with. They are some of the lost causes that you know all too well. So we can agree that Fox News lies as much as any other network, except in their case it's about Democrats?

Last edited:

I don't see the number of people who consider themselves "Liberals" on here to be denying that CNN or MSNBC aren't biased. Excluding certain people that I'm not going to try and debate with. They are some of the lost causes that you know all too well. So we can agree that Fox News lies as much as any other network, except in their case it's about Democrats?
"lies"?
no
they make errors
same as the other networks

again, you have to know that they know its wrong to call it a lie

"lies"?
no
they make errors
same as the other networks

again, you have to know that they know its wrong to call it a lie

Well I guess they just make a lot of errors then. Like, daily. :lol:

Beck makes a perfectly valid point, that once people start using their personal moral subjective values to determine what others can or can not say it never ends, for a real pluralistic world never agrees.

Mercifully for Beck he evoked a subject as trivial as Jewish persecution in the 1930s rather than the horrific subject of dogs killing dogs.

Who would disagree with the ultimate horror of the latter in the grand scheme of things?

And then to eat a dog! I mean really now.

Except in Korea or the Philippians.

Hell, many Middle Eastern countries find dogs viler than Jews. Jews hate their pigs, hoof problems or something? The payback never ends in Darwin's funfair.

We live in a subjective world, get used to it and make your argument against if you disagree. Personal outrage might make you feel self indulgently good, but it won’t change the world. Certainly not the object of your emotive blood rush.

To mangle Voltaire, I may disagree with what you say, and unlike Voltaire I will not defend to my death your right to say it, but I won't try to slobber it down in personal outrage, I will just disagree or ignore.

Last edited:
Add Holocaust denial to Beck's outlandishness.

I'll add asshattery to your outlandishness.
WHere do you see Holocaust denial in any of this??

To claim that somebody not liking you is equivalent to the Holocaust is trivializing it.

If someone doesn't like me and I say so, I'm denying the Holocaust.

Are you nuts? Seriously, are you? Or is it just profound organic damage with you?

Forum List

Back