Been way too much alien and ufo talk here

Why would an Alien want to even visit Earth ??

Just because you see something strange in the nights dark sky does not mean anything
Because they're you, I don't know, but something weird is happening they don't even deny it anymore
How come our vast telescopes or Cameras in orbit have never picked up a damn thing

Just because you see something strange in the nights dark sky does not mean anything

Why would you want to visit another planet if you could? There are many reasons.
Do you ever try to communicate with the squirrels in the woods ??

There are many people that communicate with animals. I am sure you talk to your dog or cat if you have one.

They have never made contact with earth
They have never visited earth
They have never abducted anyone
Area 51 has no aliens
Zero hard evidence of anything . Eye witnesses testimony in science means zero
Roger, Yesm...master, I have downloaded that and sent it to every visitor on the planet Earth and to every head of government in their world using our "you will believe everything we tell you" technological capability.

How though do we explain the 300 metre metallic (not found or able to be made on earth) 30,000 ton giant alien hand with the extended forefinger pointed to our home Galaxy that you made us assemble last night in the Nevada desert?

Roger, copy that ...Trumpsters!
We only get 4 inches of rain a year in Vegas !
man do I hate rain
I love it and the trees and the green flora and the sea air and the snow in winter.
All the things you need to feel alive.
How you can live in a hot dusty desert with no escape from your city of gambling idiots, and a more tacky city, let's face it, hasn't yet been invented.

Must be something a bit alien in you?
All those atom bombs they exploded in Nevada and never once hit the target. Shame!

Because they're you, I don't know, but something weird is happening they don't even deny it anymore
How come our vast telescopes or Cameras in orbit have never picked up a damn thing

There has been a grand cover up on it for a very long time. But now they may be using that to their advantage and a "false" or staged alien invasion is always on the table for the Cabal.

They have never made contact with earth
They have never visited earth
They have never abducted anyone
Area 51 has no aliens
Zero hard evidence of anything . Eye witnesses testimony in science means zero
Roger, Yesm...master, I have downloaded that and sent it to every visitor on the planet Earth and to every head of government in their world using our "you will believe everything we tell you" technological capability.

How though do we explain the 300 metre metallic (not found or able to be made on earth) 30,000 ton giant alien hand with the extended forefinger pointed to our home Galaxy that you made us assemble last night in the Nevada desert?

Roger, copy that ...Trumpsters!
We only get 4 inches of rain a year in Vegas !
man do I hate rain
I love it and the trees and the green flora and the sea air and the snow in winter.
All the things you need to feel alive.
How you can live in a hot dusty desert with no escape from your city of gambling idiots, and a more tacky city, let's face it, hasn't yet been invented.

Must be something a bit alien in you?
All those atom bombs they exploded in Nevada and never once hit the target. Shame!
We have no trees or water . It’s just brown poop
That is the natural atmosphere for the Jewish peoples
. Yes !! We have an atomic museum
Just outside Vegas that would explode H bombs and you could watch from the famous Strip

There has been a grand cover up on it for a very long time. But now they may be using that to their advantage and a "false" or staged alien invasion is always on the table for the Cabal.
The US Govt is 100 percent crooked and incompetent
They can’t cover up anything

That is why many people know about aliens. Even ancient stories will tell you.

That is why many people know about aliens. Even ancient stories will tell you.
The think they do but they have zero shred of anything?
Nice to get attention but zero videos and zero Alien hardware ??

We have the entire planet with telescopes and satellite cameras and nothing !!
The skies have tens of thousands of daily jets and zero

I seen a UFO myself when I was a kid. It caught my mom and my eye while we were looking for my dad when he was fishing at a lake. That was over 30 years ago. There are countless vids of ships and UFO's. IF you don't look for something, you surly won't find it.

I seen a UFO myself when I was a kid. It caught my mom and my eye while we were looking for my dad when he was fishing at a lake. That was over 30 years ago. There are countless vids of ships and UFO's. IF you don't look for something, you surly won't find it.
You did not see one . You saw something odd but that hardly means aliens ?
What videos lol
It’s all low resolution and fuzzy garbage

Absolutely no way a super advanced life form is going to visit a primitive one

It would be like me going into the woods and talking to the squirrels

You did not see one . You saw something odd but that hardly means aliens ?
What videos lol
It’s all low resolution and fuzzy garbage

Sure, a UFO don't mean it is an alien. The odd thing about it, is it moved so fast. It went in diagonal shapes from one part of the sky to another part in a blink of an eye. My mom and I were screaming.lol!

Eye witnesses accounts in science by non scientist are never reliable

Scientists don't usually study the alien phenomenon. They only study things of the 5 senses. Most scientists are funded by the governments. So they will only study what the governments want you to believe.

Forum List

Back