Before 1860 secession was considered to be constitutional

That's true; you're in no way the equal in intelligence to most of the human race; in that you have not evloved unlike nearly everyone else. That is your cross to burn...err I mean bear.
Figures you are one of those special kind of dumb asses who doesn't realize there are differences in the races...its talking to my dog...wait no my dog isn't that dumb.

You might think you're better than black people because you're white, but because you're a racist, whites who aren't racist think you're worse.

A lot of blacks are racists, like all the ones hooting for Zimmerman to be lynched. Is AnCapAtheist better than them?

Eh...I don't care...let people be offended that isn't my problem. I call it like I see it. They are Black I am White...there is no special treatment offered.

Even if Whites were smarter than Blacks on average, that doesn't translate to you being necessarily smart because you're white.

Or is that too difficult a mathematical concept for your apparently below average mind to contemplate?

One thing we know: he's smarter than you.

I never said I was better I said white people as a whole are far more evolved than blacks are. Nothing anyone can do about it except let evolution take its course.

Negged for the sheer stupidity of the statement.

irony.png

I am thinking you need a new dictionary along with a real history book.

Eh...I don't care...let people be offended that isn't my problem. I call it like I see it. They are Black I am White...there is no special treatment offered.

Even if Whites were smarter than Blacks on average, that doesn't translate to you being necessarily smart because you're white.

Or is that too difficult a mathematical concept for your apparently below average mind to contemplate?

So you are a white supremicist, too, eh? Shocker.

Just think guys, when you leave the nation, you get to be with this despicable racist piece of shit?

I guess that is what is underlying this entire discussion...not your "rights" but your preferences of who you want to live with; who will be allowed and who will not?

Am I right? Do you agree with AmCap that negros are not equal to whites? Is that what all of this is about?
1. Its AnCap. Not AmCap.
2.Just because I see negroes as inferior doesn't mean I hate them I see them as not as advanced as white people. Its the way shit happens...some of us evolved farther than others.
3. Uh yeah we ALL have the right to live near who we want..I live in a really white town well because it just happened to be white,crime is low,its small and its in the mountains I love it.
You can call me whatever name you want,I am not the one fooling myself that I am equal to a race of people who can't manage a society worth a shit...we take cities like Detroit for instance here in the US and damn near the entire continent of Africa for another instance...S. Africa used to be a beacon of hope on the African continent...negroes took over its a dump and extremely dangerous place to live. Same with Rhodesia.

That's true; you're in no way the equal in intelligence to most of the human race; in that you have not evloved unlike nearly everyone else. That is your cross to burn...err I mean bear.

Candyass, you're one of the dimmest bulbs in this forum. Watching you castigating another forum member for their intelligence couldn't be more ironic.

So you are a white supremicist, too, eh? Shocker.

Where did I say that? White supremacists may not be the brightest bulbs in the socket, but they aren't as dumb as NYcarbineer, or you, for that matter.

Hey did the result of the civil war change yet???? Is the democrat ran confederacy magically resatored where all them Negro slaves are back in there place? Or is it the same with the idiot delusional confederate loving fools still thinking history is lying to them? I am betting nothing changed and the idiots are still around.

120491794.jpg

1. Its AnCap. Not AmCap.
2.Just because I see negroes as inferior doesn't mean I hate them I see them as not as advanced as white people. Its the way shit happens...some of us evolved farther than others.
3. Uh yeah we ALL have the right to live near who we want..I live in a really white town well because it just happened to be white,crime is low,its small and its in the mountains I love it.
You can call me whatever name you want,I am not the one fooling myself that I am equal to a race of people who can't manage a society worth a shit...we take cities like Detroit for instance here in the US and damn near the entire continent of Africa for another instance...S. Africa used to be a beacon of hope on the African continent...negroes took over its a dump and extremely dangerous place to live. Same with Rhodesia.

Candyass, you're one of the dimmest bulbs in this forum. Watching you castigating another forum member for their intelligence couldn't be more ironic.

And yet you can not comprehend the written word. You claimed there was no clause or power in the Constitution to deny a state Unilaterally leaving, The supremacy clause does that. You claimed that the Supreme Court had no power to rule on the issue, Article III clearly gives that power to them. You claimed that the Courts have no checks and Balances. I showed you where in the Article III the check is Congress.

And yet you can not comprehend the written word. You claimed there was no clause or power in the Constitution to deny a state Unilaterally leaving, The supremacy clause does that.

It does no such thing.

You claimed that the Supreme Court had no power to rule on the issue, Article III clearly gives that power to them.

Actually, no I haven't.

You claimed that the Courts have no checks and Balances. I showed you where in the Article III the check is Congress.

You're the world's biggest sucker of you think those are effective "checks and balances."

And yet you can not comprehend the written word. You claimed there was no clause or power in the Constitution to deny a state Unilaterally leaving, The supremacy clause does that. You claimed that the Supreme Court had no power to rule on the issue, Article III clearly gives that power to them. You claimed that the Courts have no checks and Balances. I showed you where in the Article III the check is Congress.

Au contraire my friend.

You are the one confused to the max.

NOWHERE. NOWHERE NOWHERE did the states give up their sovereignty.

They agreed that SO LONG AS THEY REMAIN IN THE COMPACT that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

Once they seceded they would regain their full autonomy over internal and foreign affairs just like they had done before.

Don't confused the federal government penchant for criminality with Constitutional law.

Last edited:

And yet you can not comprehend the written word. You claimed there was no clause or power in the Constitution to deny a state Unilaterally leaving, The supremacy clause does that.

It does no such thing.

You claimed that the Supreme Court had no power to rule on the issue, Article III clearly gives that power to them.

Actually, no I haven't.

You claimed that the Courts have no checks and Balances. I showed you where in the Article III the check is Congress.

You're the world's biggest sucker of you think those are effective "checks and balances."

No offense, but when you get bested by RetardedGaySarge it's time to start considering suicide as an option.

It does no such thing.

Actually, no I haven't.

No offense, but when you get bested by RetardedGaySarge it's time to start considering suicide as an option.

Yes, that would be something to consider. I'll let you know if I ever feel concerned.

He believes there shouldn't be any government whatsoever. Is that smart?

This is for all you servile turds who believe the Constitution outlaws secession:

"During the weeks following the [1860] election, [Northern newspaper] editors of all parties assumed that secession as a constitutional right was not in question . . . . On the contrary, the southern claim to a right of peaceable withdrawal was countenanced out of reverence for the natural law principle of government by consent of the governed."

~ Howard Cecil Perkins, editor, Northern Editorials on Secession, p. 10

The first several generations of Americans understood that the Declaration of Independence was the ultimate states’ rights document. The citizens of the states would delegate certain powers to a central government in their Constitution, and these powers (mostly for national defense and foreign policy purposes) would hopefully be exercised for the benefit of the citizens of the "free and independent" states, as they are called in the Declaration.

The understanding was that if American citizens were in fact to be the masters rather than the servants of government, they themselves would have to police the national government that was created by them for their mutual benefit. If the day ever came that the national government became the sole arbiter of the limits of its own powers, then Americans would live under a tyranny as bad or worse than the one the colonists fought a revolution against. As the above quotation denotes, the ultimate natural law principle behind this thinking was Jefferson’s famous dictum in the Declaration of Independence that governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and that whenever that consent is withdrawn the people of the free and independent states, as sovereigns, have a duty to abolish that government and replace it with a new one if they wish.

This was the fundamental understanding of the meaning of the Declaration of Independence – that it was a Declaration of Secession from the British empire – of the first several generations of Americans. As the 1, 107-page book, Northern Editorials on Secession shows, this view was held just as widely in the Northern states as in the Southern states in 1860-1861. Among the lone dissenters was Abe Lincoln, a corporate lawyer/lobbyist/politician with less than a year of formal education who probably never even read The Federalist Papers.

What Americans Used To Know About the Declaration of Independence by Thomas DiLorenzo

The Articles of Confederation established a perpetual union.

True, but it only included the Union of the 13 colonies. Even those that argue about a "more perfect union" being grounds for the illegality of secession are grasping at straws considiner that "perfect" is an opinion. Even though the Union is supposed to be "perfect" doesn't mean that all 50 states have to remain members. With the same logic we could assume that no other states would be allowed to join because it would mess up the "perfection" of the Union already created. To have a "more perfect union" would even go against the Civil War argument considering that the people in the north hated the people in the South. You could assume that those living in the north would see the South leaving as giving them a more perfect Union with their fellow northern states.... Furthermore, the Constitution doesn't establish what a "more perfect union" is. How many states it includes? A Union can still be perpetual even with a few more or few less states. Just my take on it.

Once a state agreed to become a part of the nation, the United States, the residents of that state if eligible became US citizens;

the State then lost the right to arbitrarily/unilaterally revoke their US citizenship, nor could it deny them the rights, privileges, and protections that citizens of the US hold under the US Constitution.

My constitutional rights are not subject to denial by the state of NY, no matter what the state of NY might claim. The Constitution exists for we the people; the states are not the supreme law of the land,

the Constitution is.

Au contraire my friend.

You are the one confused to the max.

NOWHERE. NOWHERE NOWHERE did the states give up their sovereignty.

They agreed that SO LONG AS THEY REMAIN IN THE COMPACT that the Constitution was the supreme law of the land.

Once they seceded they would regain their full autonomy over internal and foreign affairs just like they had done before.

Don't confused the federal government penchant for criminality with Constitutional law.

US citizenship is not some temporary privilege granted or taken away by the whims of any State.

New York State cannot secede, become its own sovereign nation, and in the process revoke my citizenship. NYS cannot secede, and, for example, eliminate my rights under the 2nd amendment. New York State is not the controlling authority over those constitutional rights,

and my constitutional rights as a US citizen are guaranteed by the FEDERAL government. The federal government is not subordinate to the state of NY. That is nonsensical.

This is a nation, not the League of Nations.

He believes there shouldn't be any government whatsoever. Is that smart?

Depends on if you enjoy being treated like someone's slave or not...Anarchist societies have existed many times....worked just fine.

1. Its AnCap. Not AmCap.

So, according to you,

Dr. Condi Rice is inferior to any white person? This is the type of filth you're aligning yourself with. And you seem really proud of it.

You should be ashamed for being as dumb as you are; taking your God given talents such as they are and doing so very little with them by claiming skin color makes one person superior and another inferior.

You really are a detestable piece of shit.

Forum List

Back