Before a single vote is counted in California, Trump and Republicans cry voter fraud!

Of course it's a flaw. Had this person not been caught those ballots would be out there. There is no system to track or void ballots if a duplicate appears.
So what if they are. If you throw your unopened ballot in the trash, it's "out there". The signature on the envelope has to match the voters signature on record. Why is that so difficult for you people to comprehend?

It's hardly a flaw of the system that people can break the law. If a bank gets robbed, is it a "flaw in the system"?

And what flaw? Those 300 people that didn't get ballots can call the registrar and ask for another one.
Good luck with that. Govt workers don’t quite answer the phone readily these days. Try it.

So you don’t care that Tesla, Oracle, Schwab, Joe Rogan, Hewlett-Packard and many others have left? Keep burying your head in the sand.
No, not really. New ones will replace them. Those companies could also very much regret moving when they can't get good employees to work for them because the state they moved to is trying to kill it's residents with it's COVID policies or it is passing draconian anti abortion policies.

No, not really. New ones will replace them. Those companies could also very much regret moving when they can't get good employees to work for them because the state they moved to is trying to kill it's residents with it's COVID policies or it is passing draconian anti abortion policies.
Will or could? COVID19 only kills the very weak. You just don’t get it. You have zero business acumen. Amazing. People may work remotely now. Duh. They can sit in Billings Montana and work for Oracle in TX. Don’t you possess a business degree?

Good luck with that. Govt workers don’t quite answer the phone readily these days. Try it.
So email or complete the ballot request form on the registrar's website. It's the 21st century. You can also go down to your local Vote Center and vote. They have convenient hours.

And we answer our phones by the 2nd ring. I make sure of it.

So email or complete the ballot request form on the registrar's website. It's the 21st century. You can also go down to your local Vote Center and vote. They have convenient hours.

You're a very sick person.

Will or could? COVID19 only kills the very weak. You just don’t get it. You have zero business acumen. Amazing. People may work remotely now. Duh. They can sit in Billings Montana and work for Oracle in TX. Don’t you possess a business degree?
You just make shit up in your head. First you thought I was a "foreigner" now I have a business degree? Gosh, next you'll think I'm an astronaut. :lol:

COVID killed more Americans in Florida in two weeks than were killed in 20 years in Afghanistan. Stop being a COVID moron.

You just make shit up in your head. First you thought I was a "foreigner" now I have a business degree? Gosh, next you'll think I'm an astronaut. :lol:

COVID killed more Americans in Florida in two weeks than were killed in 20 years in Afghanistan. Stop being a COVID moron.
Everyone that dies these days is because of Covid. Joe Biden said he had a plan. Some plan.

After I saw that story a few weeks ago, I knew the fix was in. DemoKKKrats and their proxies in California have been hiring gang members and drug addicts to steal mail for years. They've done it in the last several elections.
Name the right wing rag where you read that. Or were you hallucinating again.

Says someone who doesn’t believe we should require ID to vote. Your double talk is most interesting.

So what if they are. If you throw your unopened ballot in the trash, it's "out there". The signature on the envelope has to match the voters signature on record. Why is that so difficult for you people to comprehend?
You assume that the libs are tossing out ballots where the signatures don't match----they weren't in many if not all cases.

It killed the weak who would have died anyway. I just think you’re an uneducated leftist. 99.6% survive. COVID19 didn’t kill em, it exacerbated their already unhealthy underlying conditions that killed em. How many professional athletes have died from COVID19?

Forum List

Back