Before the Mueller Report: 24% of Clinton voters said they would at least consider voting for Trump.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder what the number would be after the report? 45%?

Yes, polls are suspect nowadays. However Trump is the guy standing on his own for America, it's a new Dawn as long as he is in power.

Majority say they're open to re-electing Trump

A majority of registered voters in a new poll say they would consider voting President Trumpinto a second term.

Fifty-four percent in the Hill-HarrisX survey released Monday said they would think about voting for Trump, though 46 percent of registered voters said they would not even consider casting a ballot for the president.

The polling was conducted before a summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's conclusions were released. That summary reported that Mueller did not find evidence of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia, a huge win for the president.

People who said they backed Trump in 2016 are likely to back him again.

Ninety-five percent of respondents who said they had picked Trump in his first run for office said they would vote for him again in 2020.

Voting for Trump is voting for jobs, America first, border security, lower taxes. Who the hell doesn't want to vote for that?

Voting for Trump is voting for jobs, America first, border security, lower taxes. Who the hell doesn't want to vote for that?

Do not forget it is also voting for the highest ever deficits not occurring during a recession.

Do not forget it is also voting for the highest ever deficits not occurring during a recession.
With over 2 trillion in mandatory spending...
which he did not create.

it is always different when your guy is doing it.

that is why the debt just keeps growing and growing.

all of you partisan wingers are the reason, you always give you gods a free pass.

He has attempted to cut budgets for dept’s, dear, something others have not really attempted.
Trump proposes 5 percent budget cut for each Cabinet agency
trump pushes for cut of department budgets at DuckDuckGo

With over 2 trillion in mandatory spending...
which he did not create.

it is always different when your guy is doing it.

that is why the debt just keeps growing and growing.

all of you partisan wingers are the reason, you always give you gods a free pass.

The dod had been misused by the last admin. Big budget, yet showing nothing for it. Had them concentrating on climate mitigation, rather than defense.
The Department of Defense Must Plan for the National Security Implications of Climate Change

He has attempted to cut budgets for dept’s, dear, something others have not really attempted.
Trump proposes 5 percent budget cut for each Cabinet agency
trump pushes for cut of department budgets at DuckDuckGo

That was in Oct of last year. Did those cuts show up in his new budget request?

did that 5% include the DOD

Go talk to Dem's who refuse to cut spending. Also :itsok:

Been there, done that.

Who controlled the House, the Senate and the White House for 2 straight years?

Stop trolling you trolling worthless excuse of a forum poster. You know full well the Senate rules allow Dem's to filibuster and that's why spending has not been cut. You are not some stupid tard like most of the Dem's around here so you can't use ignorance for an excuse.

Stop trolling you trolling worthless excuse of a forum poster. You know full well the Senate rules allow Dem's to filibuster and that's why spending has not been cut. You are not some stupid tard like most of the Dem's around here so you can't use ignorance for an excuse.

Like the Repubs have tried to cut spending, or Trump has submitted a budget with less spending than the previous one.

You are the reason we have such a high debt, you give your chosen party a free pass just like the Dems do.

Partisan wingers that refuse to hold their party accountable are why are sitting at 22 trillion dollars in debt.

Like the Repubs have tried to cut spending, or Trump has submitted a budget with less spending than the previous one.

You are the reason we have such a high debt, you give your chosen party a free pass just like the Dems do.

Partisan wingers that refuse to hold their party accountable are why are sitting at 22 trillion dollars in debt.

That's right just keep trolling and spinning. Continue to ignore the difference between conservatives and RINO's. Fail to notice I am on record on this forum ripping RINO's for their spending. Here talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

That's right just keep trolling and spinning. Continue to ignore the difference between conservatives and RINO's. Fail to notice I am on record on this forum ripping RINO's for their spending. Here talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

There is no difference because people like you will vote for the (R) no matter what.

you can rip them, but when their name is on the ballot you will sure as hell vote for them.

There is no difference because people like you will vote for the (R) no matter what.

you can rip them, but when their name is on the ballot you will sure as hell vote for them.

I'm sure as hell not going to vote for baby murdering lying POS Democrats, they are dead to me. :eusa_hand:

I'm sure as hell not going to vote for baby murdering lying POS Democrats, they are dead to me. :eusa_hand:

So, it does not matter how much the RINOs spend, they are guaranteed your vote.

Perhaps that is why they have never really done anything to get rid of abortion, they would lose guaranteed votes like yours.

So I assume you held the democrats and Obama accountable from 2008 to 2010?

Forum List

Back