Before Trump, Dems stood a poor chance of regaining Congress...but now..

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

Back to your safe place little boy.

• Banned

Of course, I'll count that as a right winger's, Trump cultist, "prediction".....
Why would I expect anything else???.................LOL

• Banned
The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

Agree......except that the Senate has shown a glimmer of hope for the Dems. in both AZ and NV.......Should be interesting as the investigations proceed throughout next year.

I'll have to keep this one for the elections.

Number of times Gnat has been correct in the last 18 months = 0.

Agree......except that the Senate has shown a glimmer of hope for the Dems. in both AZ and NV.......Should be interesting as the investigations proceed throughout next year.

The investigations do mean something as does a good or bad economy. We will see.

Damn......I don't even get any credit for VA and AL???............
Not fair, there, moron......LOL
They were a given and a clock being correct twice a day is still a pointless object.

So you ARE giving me "credit" for 2 predictions instead of the ZERO????...

You do realize (maybe) that TWO is a bit more than zero.................LOL

Damn......I don't even get any credit for VA and AL???............
Not fair, there, moron......LOL
They were a given and a clock being correct twice a day is still a pointless object.

So you ARE giving me "credit" for 2 predictions instead of the ZERO????...LOL
Your "predictions" were obvious.
I actually made money bets with people about Trump winning the second he announced his campaign.
Everybody scoffed and I made money.

I actually made money bets with people about Trump winning the second he announced his campaign.

Great.....Now use that money to invest in a GED course.........LOL

Great.....Now use that money to invest in a GED course.........LOL
The rising market.
And yes, the market was doing well under Obama and it is now doing well under Trump.
I will not take away what Obama's due.

Why do you believe that? Because a non-establishment, bad candidate in Alabama lost to a blue dog?
:lol:

You have something else to back up your claim? The DNC has turned into a looney-toons, white-hating, SJW party. You dems have lost to one of the most useless parties in political history because of your “white-ptivilege” bullshit, on which your party seems to be doubling down.

But, if you have some evidence other than the aforementioned, I will consider it.

Why do you believe that? Because a non-establishment, bad candidate in Alabama lost to a blue dog?

You have something else to back up your claim? The DNC has turned into a looney-toons, white-hating, SJW party. You dems have lost to one of the most useless parties in political history because of your “white-ptivilege” bullshit, on which your party seems to be doubling down.

But, if you have some evidence other than the aforementioned, I will consider it.
Thanks to today's ability to communicate instantly with millions of people, no candidate can be vetted properly.

I have as much "evidence' that the Dems. will take the House and maybe even the Senate by one seat...................as YOU have that these current right wing morons in congress have in keeping their seats......

Satisfied?............LOL

Forum List

Back