Before Trump, Dems stood a poor chance of regaining Congress...but now..

I agree. As the people wake up to the fact that the tax break actually is helping them, unlike the dems constant class warfare bullshit, the dems are going to be looking back saying, "what the hell were we thinking?"

The latest poll on how Americans feel about this tax scam, is about 25%...Let me repeat, THREE out of every FOUR Americans know that this so-called, "tax cut" is a give-away to millionaires (about 85% of the borrowed money,) while the 98% of Americans get crumbs.

Now.....what puzzles me is that the Trump cult has about 1/3 of voters in its clutches........BUT, since only 1/4 approve of this tax scam........
DO I DETECT THAT THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF A CRACK IN THAT TRUMP CULT???............IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF ORANGE KOOL-AID AND SOME TRUMPISTS ARE WAKING UP???

Are those the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:

There were no such polls. You're retarded.

2018 will be a referendum on the Trump era

Let's see how far a 37 percent approval rating goes

You're the same crystal ball that said Hillary would win in a landslide and the 2016 election would be a referendum on Trump.

Sorry dude....your track record sucks and you seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Seriously. :D

Trump lost the popular vote and still won

It involved winning Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Along with Florida, states where his popularity no longer holds

A lot of angry voters out there......lets see if they take it out on Republicans in 2018

You never fucking learn. Remember all the shit you had to eat after you said for a year and a half Hillary was a lock and Trump would lose in a landslide? Remember all the shit you ate after the 2014 mid-terms?

Now you'll spend the next year saying the same shit about the 2018 mid-terms. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you have zero credibility. None.

Polls that predicted a Hillary landslide were taken long before Comey dropped his phony bombshell two weeks before the election. Those polls taken the day before the election had Hillary winning by three percent and she won by two

There is little indication Trump will be able to win the popular vote in 2020. 37 % approval will not carry him that far

Can Trump win Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin again?
He is no longer popular in those states

Last edited:

You're the same crystal ball that said Hillary would win in a landslide and the 2016 election would be a referendum on Trump.

Sorry dude....your track record sucks and you seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Seriously. :D

It involved winning Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Along with Florida, states where his popularity no longer holds

A lot of angry voters out there......lets see if they take it out on Republicans in 2018

You never fucking learn. Remember all the shit you had to eat after you said for a year and a half Hillary was a lock and Trump would lose in a landslide? Remember all the shit you ate after the 2014 mid-terms?

Now you'll spend the next year saying the same shit about the 2018 mid-terms. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you have zero credibility. None.

Polls that predicted a Hillary landslide were taken long before Comey dropped his phony bombshell two weeks before the election. Those polls take the day before the election had Hillary winning by three percent and she won by two

The networks had her pegged at a 90%+ chance to win the presidency early on election night. Why do you think they melted down so pitiably when it became clear that she'd lost?

There is little indication Trump will be able to win the popular vote in 2020. 37 % approval will not carry him that far

As we all know, he doesn't have to win the popular vote.

His base in unmoving. No one who voted for Trump has changed their mind. Your 37% number is a media construct.

Polls that predicted a Hillary landslide were taken long before Comey dropped his phony bombshell two weeks before the election. Those polls take the day before the election had Hillary winning by three percent and she won by two

The networks had her pegged at a 90%+ chance to win the presidency early on election night. Why do you think they melted down so pitiably when it became clear that she'd lost?

His base in unmoving. No one who voted for Trump has changed their mind. Your 37% number is a media construct.

Can you show me any network, even MSNBC, that claimed Hillary had a 90 percent chance of winning even though she only led in the polls by 3%

Trump put together a coalition of states (Penn, OH, MI, WS, FL) that he won by less than one percent. His popularity in those states today is lower than on election day

Trumps approval rating in Florida has dropped 7 percent since he took office

Trump at 37 percent approval in new Florida poll

Can you show me any network, even MSNBC, that claimed Hillary had a 90 percent chance of winning even though she only led in the polls by 3%

Contact the networks and see if you can get them to send you their online percentage gauge graphics for the early evening. The expectations were quite stark.

Contact the networks and see if you can get them to send you their online percentage gauge graphics for the early evening. The expectations were quite stark.

It was your bogus claim

I knew you would be unable to support it if challenged

It was your bogus claim

Shrug. What was, was.

The important thing - you lost.

It was your bogus claim

A few random. There are many others.

Scientist predicts 99% chance of Clinton win

As of last week, Clinton's White House chances 95 percent: Reuters/Ips

Statistician Nate Silver sees Clinton with 86% chance of winning

Matthew Dowd: Clinton Has 95% Chance To Win, Will Win By 5 Million Votes

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the

2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

A High Probability Of Hillary Clinton Winning Doesn’t Mean It Will Be A Blowout | HuffPost

I agree. As the people wake up to the fact that the tax break actually is helping them, unlike the dems constant class warfare bullshit, the dems are going to be looking back saying, "what the hell were we thinking?"

The latest poll on how Americans feel about this tax scam, is about 25%...Let me repeat, THREE out of every FOUR Americans know that this so-called, "tax cut" is a give-away to millionaires (about 85% of the borrowed money,) while the 98% of Americans get crumbs.

Now.....what puzzles me is that the Trump cult has about 1/3 of voters in its clutches........BUT, since only 1/4 approve of this tax scam........
DO I DETECT THAT THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF A CRACK IN THAT TRUMP CULT???............IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF ORANGE KOOL-AID AND SOME TRUMPISTS ARE WAKING UP???

Are those the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:

There were no such polls. You're retarded.

Dims are fucking morons..... I'm sure you'll apologize for you're stupidity.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

The NY Times....CNN....and Washington Post also said based on the polls Hitlery had over a 90% chance of winning. Even Nate Silver said she had almost a 75% chance of winning. You idiots truly never learn. The polls lie. They're fake news. Only morons like you believe the polls.

It was your bogus claim

You're a liar as always. Multiple evidence has been provided. Any man would admit they were wrong. I think we all know what you'll do. :lol:

You're a liar as always. Multiple evidence has been provided. Any man would admit they were wrong. I think we all know what you'll do. :lol:

Note the Huffington Post said Hillary had a 98.2% chance of winning the White House on Election day. This is what they said about the Senate.

The Senate is likely to shift to a Democratic majority, with 51 seats, or 50 seats and Tim Kaine as the vice presidential tie-breaker. The HuffPost model says there’s a 66 percent chance Democrats will get 51 or more seats, and a 25 percent chance the chamber ends up with each party at 50 seats. Republicans have had 54 seats to Democrats’ 46 since the 2014 midterm elections, but Democrats might get just enough seats to retake control.

CNN gave HiIllary a 91% chance of winning the White House on election day.

Clinton's chances for the White House on the rise - CNNPolitics

They were literally wrong about everything as was every other main stream media organization. And yet the Dims here at USMB keep pointing to the same fake polls that have been wrong for years. That is the definition of moronic. I do not believe the polls about Trump or the GOP. They lie. Period. I will believe that until the voting results actually match what the polls are saying.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

Number of times Gnat has been correct in the last 18 months = 0.

Damn......I don't even get any credit for VA and AL???............
Not fair, there, moron......LOL
They were a given and a clock being correct twice a day is still a pointless object.

So you ARE giving me "credit" for 2 predictions instead of the ZERO????...LOL
Your "predictions" were obvious.
I actually made money bets with people about Trump winning the second he announced his campaign.
Everybody scoffed and I made money.
I predict this. If the Dems take control of the house and or senate the republicans are going to regret killing the fillibuster!

Number of times Gnat has been correct in the last 18 months = 0.

Damn......I don't even get any credit for VA and AL???............
Not fair, there, moron......LOL
They were a given and a clock being correct twice a day is still a pointless object.

So you ARE giving me "credit" for 2 predictions instead of the ZERO????...LOL
Your "predictions" were obvious.
I actually made money bets with people about Trump winning the second he announced his campaign.
Everybody scoffed and I made money.
I predict this. If the Dems take control of the house and or senate the republicans are going to regret killing the fillibuster!
The fillibuster is a breach of representation.

Forum List

Back