Before Trump, Dems stood a poor chance of regaining Congress...but now..

There are, of course, several explanations for the poll results. The most basic one is that the polls could have been wrong. Pollsters got the results of the last presidential election awfully wrong, so why trust what they say now?

Another reason might be that Americans bought into the idea that this tax cut was disproportionately going to benefit the rich. And it probably will.

Be careful Sparky, I went and logged in with a PC-mouse for a bit. Watch yourself. Warning #1 issued.

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

Dems will be lucky if they don't lose two or three seats in the senate. They are that despised and reviled.

True......and a complete reversal in 2020 when republicans have to defend tons of seats.....

Nonetheless, in 2018 that infamous 'blue wall" that Trump broke in WI, MI, and PA (with 3rd party Stein's help) has been RE-ERECTED. thanks to Trump.

You need money to run campaigns and the Dem party doesn't have any. :itsok:

They also have nothing upon which to base a campaign except "Trump is a doody-head".

If the economy continues its current rise, as all rational economists say it will, you will here screams of "For the love of God, Montresor!" emanating from Democrat hovels on November 7th.

The response? "Yes, for the love of God!" :laugh:
Trump should be polling 15% more as the economy is doing well He isn't because people DON"T TRUST THE S>O>B>

Agree
How does a President with a surging economy, low unemployment, low gas prices and no war poll at 37%?

The only answer is that people think he is an asshole
Blues is speechless lol

Even my silence triggers the left :laugh:

You need money to run campaigns and the Dem party doesn't have any. :itsok:

They also have nothing upon which to base a campaign except "Trump is a doody-head".

If the economy continues its current rise, as all rational economists say it will, you will here screams of "For the love of God, Montresor!" emanating from Democrat hovels on November 7th.

Trump should be polling 15% more as the economy is doing well He isn't because people DON"T TRUST THE S>O>B>

Agree
How does a President with a surging economy, low unemployment, low gas prices and no war poll at 37%?

Blues is speechless lol

Your silence speaks a 1000 words

Agree

Blues is speechless lol

You hearing voices again? :eusa_eh:

Agree

Blues is speechless lol

Slowly I Turned - Wikipedia
"Slowly I Turned" is a popular vaudeville sketch wherein a character is relating a story and is triggered into violent outburts when the listener inadvertently utters a triggering word or phrase. Versions have also been performed in movies and on television. Comedians Harry Steppe, Joey Faye, and Samuel Goldman each laid ...

Agree

Blues is speechless lol

"Slowly I Turned" is a popular vaudeville sketch wherein a character is relating a story and is triggered into violent outburts when the listener inadvertently utters a triggering word or phrase. Versions have also been performed in movies and on television. Comedians Harry Steppe, Joey Faye, and Samuel Goldman each laid ...

Hearing a ruckus slowly I turned...it was eddie running out his front door to kick over the Trump 2020 sign someone put in his front yard.

Blues is speechless lol

Hearing a ruckus slowly I turned...it was eddie running out his front door to kick over the Trump 2020 sign someone put in his front yard.
I always wanted to collect a few from my neighborhood but never had the nads Some ah might shoot me

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

I agree. As the people wake up to the fact that the tax break actually is helping them, unlike the dems constant class warfare bullshit, the dems are going to be looking back saying, "what the hell were we thinking?"

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

I agree. As the people wake up to the fact that the tax break actually is helping them, unlike the dems constant class warfare bullshit, the dems are going to be looking back saying, "what the hell were we thinking?"
YES Millions saved by trump corker and a bunch of repub slime in the senate and peanuts for most all others

The latest poll on how Americans feel about this tax scam, is about 25%...Let me repeat, THREE out of every FOUR Americans know that this so-called, "tax cut" is a give-away to millionaires (about 85% of the borrowed money,) while the 98% of Americans get crumbs.

Now.....what puzzles me is that the Trump cult has about 1/3 of voters in its clutches........BUT, since only 1/4 approve of this tax scam........
DO I DETECT THAT THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF A CRACK IN THAT TRUMP CULT???............IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF ORANGE KOOL-AID AND SOME TRUMPISTS ARE WAKING UP???

2018 will be a referendum on the Trump era

Let's see how far a 37 percent approval rating goes

You're the same crystal ball that said Hillary would win in a landslide and the 2016 election would be a referendum on Trump.

Sorry dude....your track record sucks and you seriously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Seriously. :D

Trump lost the popular vote and still won

It involved winning Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. Along with Florida, states where his popularity no longer holds

A lot of angry voters out there......lets see if they take it out on Republicans in 2018

You never fucking learn. Remember all the shit you had to eat after you said for a year and a half Hillary was a lock and Trump would lose in a landslide? Remember all the shit you ate after the 2014 mid-terms?

Now you'll spend the next year saying the same shit about the 2018 mid-terms. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you have zero credibility. None.

The latest poll on how Americans feel about this tax scam, is about 25%...Let me repeat, THREE out of every FOUR Americans know that this so-called, "tax cut" is a give-away to millionaires (about 85% of the borrowed money,) while the 98% of Americans get crumbs.

Now.....what puzzles me is that the Trump cult has about 1/3 of voters in its clutches........BUT, since only 1/4 approve of this tax scam........
DO I DETECT THAT THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF A CRACK IN THAT TRUMP CULT???............IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF ORANGE KOOL-AID AND SOME TRUMPISTS ARE WAKING UP???

Are those the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol:

Forum List

Back