Before Trump, Dems stood a poor chance of regaining Congress...but now..

It.is.a.numbers game and the dems have far more seats up for grabs. That's all I'm saying.

True......and a complete reversal in 2020 when republicans have to defend tons of seats.....

Nonetheless, in 2018 that infamous 'blue wall" that Trump broke in WI, MI, and PA (with 3rd party Stein's help) has been RE-ERECTED. thanks to Trump.

You need money to run campaigns and the Dem party doesn't have any. :itsok:

Lot of people investing against Republicans
See what happened in Alabama?

He is going to have to vote Republican or lose next year

How the Senate political retard ?

The Republicans only have 8 seats up the democrats 24

Moron, did I state that the Senate was a shoe-in, Yes or No?

all I stated is that thanks to Trump's fuck ups and Alabama's awakening, the Senate is now in play.......LOL

all I stated is that thanks to Trump's fuck ups and Alabama's awakening, the Senate is now in play.......LOL

Once again political retard he is going to have to vote Republican he only won by what 2% against a huge smear campaign by the democrats ...

They could put up some smuck next year and win it back easily.

Trump started the whole thing by selecting Sessions
How did that work out?

With the tax cuts corporations now have the money to donate to the GOP

Do you even remotely realize what the fuck you wrote above???.......LOL

(Yeah, moron, use THAT as your campaign slogan in Mississippi and Alabama)

I enjoy rubbing salt in the left's wounds, how did that feel?

Question of the corporations' "donations" and the right wingers in congress, who would you label the WHORES and who would you label the PIMPS?

You needed a dose of reality, you were hallucinating about Dem wins. :laugh:

It.is.a.numbers game and the dems have far more seats up for grabs. That's all I'm saying.

True......and a complete reversal in 2020 when republicans have to defend tons of seats.....

Nonetheless, in 2018 that infamous 'blue wall" that Trump broke in WI, MI, and PA (with 3rd party Stein's help) has been RE-ERECTED. thanks to Trump.

They also have nothing upon which to base a campaign except "Trump is a doody-head".

If the economy continues its current rise, as all rational economists say it will, you will here screams of "For the love of God, Montresor!" emanating from Democrat hovels on November 7th.

The response? "Yes, for the love of God!" :laugh:

They also have nothing upon which to base a campaign except "Trump is a doody-head".

If the economy continues its current rise, as all rational economists say it will, you will here screams of "For the love of God, Montresor!" emanating from Democrat hovels on November 7th.

Trump should be polling 15% more as the economy is doing well He isn't because people DON"T TRUST THE S>O>B>

Trump should be polling 15% more as the economy is doing well He isn't because people DON"T TRUST THE S>O>B>

No, he doesn't because pollsters are fiddling with figure-making.

Good to know you trust him billy him and his buddy Putin

Good to know you trust him billy him and his buddy Putin

I don't trust anyone outside of my personal circle, ed. And even then, maybe. :eusa_shifty:

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

Nate concurs

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???
/——/ You lame attempts to drive a wedge between Trump and his base is laughable. Keep up the good work

Nate concurs

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

Nate's your pet goldfish?

The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

I have been saying this for a while now & you are correct

HOWEVER; with the economy booming and the tax cuts; their chances to take the House look pretty bleak

I seriously doubt that it happens

The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

I have been saying this for a while now & you are correct

HOWEVER; with the economy booming and the tax cuts; their chances to take the House look pretty bleak

I seriously doubt that it happens

Yes obviously the economy is the biggest driver. The investigation will matter somewhat as well. And depending on what is uncovered could be very big to nothing. Long ways to go until next November so we shall see.

Agree
How does a President with a surging economy, low unemployment, low gas prices and no war poll at 37%?

The only answer is that people think he is an asshole

You lame attempts to drive a wedge between Trump and his base is laughable. Keep up the good work

I'm not doing much more than hold a mirror up so that you can review your cult membership and maybe face reality.

Agree
How does a President with a surging economy, low unemployment, low gas prices and no war poll at 37%?

Blues is speechless lol

Agree

voices on the right have been saying for years that polls are not an accurate reflection of the public mood & opinion; but rather, a tool to define and shape the narrative

these last election cycles (Trump; almost every special election; especially GA 6) have proven that to be true

DGRFcZTVoAAgdUE.jpg

Forum List

Back