Before Trump, Dems stood a poor chance of regaining Congress...but now..

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

Oh God...you fucking idiots are already starting to make predictions like you did the last two election cycles. Remember when the Dims were gonna win back the Senate on 2014?

And of course....based on the highly accurate polling Hillary was a lock to win the White House....right? :lol:

Damn, P.T. Barnum was right....a sucker is born everyday. Poor Dims.....:D

As some of us have often stated, Trump has done more to hurt the GOP than any democrat ever dreamed of........Where gaining a slim majority in Congress for democrats at the upcoming midterms were a very difficult task, Trump has not only made the House an almost foregone conclusion for a D. majority (note Ryan's possible "retirement")....BUT,now, the Senate is also in play........perhaps difficult, but with AZ and NV as a coin toss for a Dem. who knows???

Oh God...you fucking idiots are already starting to make predictions like you did the last two election cycles. Remember when the Dims were gonna win back the Senate on 2014?

And of course....based on the highly accurate polling Hillary was a lock to win the White House....right? :lol:

Moron.......was the 2014 election cycle BEFORE or AFTER the orange clown, Trump???

Isn't Trump's questionable "influence" on the upcoming midterms the topic of this thread???.
......Could you ask a grown up to help you understand?

Moron.......was the 2014 election cycle BEFORE or AFTER the orange clown, Trump???

Isn't Trump's questionable "influence" on the upcoming midterms the topic of this thread???.
......Could you ask a grown up to help you understand?

No the last election cycle the Dims made the election a referendum on Trump. And you fuckers lost big....again. :lol: Look at my sig douche bag. You Dims never, ever learn. :D

Last edited:
No the last election cycle the Dims made the election a referendum on Trump.

Do you mean the NJ, VA and AL elections?.........Just asking...............LOL

Keep hope alive moron. :lol: You lost a thousand seats under Obama and you currently control nothing in the Federal Government.

Yet somehow you think a miracle will occur? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Have you seen the unemployment numbers? Wall Street? Economic growth? ISIS?

People liked Obama But the hated his policies, hence he lost the Senate, House, and State Government seats in historic numbers. Whether people like Trump or not doesn't matter. What matters is how the economy is doing.

You girls are fucked. :D

Have you seen the unemployment numbers? Wall Street? Economic growth? ISIS?

Certainly have see this:

Obama inherited a recession and 10% unemployment and brought it down to 4.7%....Trump has lowered it to 4.4 (a difference of .3%for you math challenged morons)

Obama oversaw a 172% INCREASE in the stock market......What's Trump contribution in percentile?

ISIS just killed a whole bunch of people in Kabul......Do you "conclude' that Trump defeated ISIS single-handed???

Go take a fucking nap.........You lose....as always........LOL

Funnies mean you got nothing moron. :lol: I don't care about the five hundred threads that will come out between now and the 2018 mid terms saying how screwed the GOP is. You guys do the same shit every election cycle and you always end up humiliating yourselves. Again.....look at my sig.

It's the economy stupid. Period.

Funnies mean you got nothing moron. :lol: I don't care about the five hundred threads that will come out between now and the 2018 mid terms saying how screwed the GOP is. You guys do the same shit every election cycle and you always end up humiliating yourselves. Again.....look at my sig.

It's the economy stupid. Period.

Go buy yourself a new bathing suit with your "tax cuts"................LOL

:D

giphy.gif

Libs are adorable...I have this image of them down on their knees praying to the baby Jesus for a Christmas miracle.:D

I love when moronic right wingers bump up this thread..My sincere gratitude...LOL

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

Right now there are 5 Senate seats that are in danger of changing hands.

There are 3 Republican seats. The Nevada seat 2 years after Democrats retained Reid's seat and took the 1 chamber in the state legislature that they did not have. The Arizona seat because Democrats are running a centrist Democrat and especially if Kelli Ward is the nominee as she makes Roy Moore look good. The Tennessee seat is now in danger because Phil Bredeson is a centrist Democrat who was a popular Governor. The 2 Democrat seats are Missouri and Indiana.

I would favor Democrats in Nevada, Arizona and Tennessee, Republicans in Missouri and Indiana up for grabs. That is today and this could change.

2018 will be a referendum on the Trump era

Let's see how far a 37 percent approval rating goes

You people will lose seats in both the House and Senate next year. Count that as a prediction.

The dims will lose seats in the Senate, but pick up seats in the house, perhaps even take the house.

There are 3 Republican seats. The Nevada seat 2 years after Democrats retained Reid's seat and took the 1 chamber in the state legislature that they did not have. The Arizona seat because Democrats are running a centrist Democrat and especially if Kelli Ward is the nominee as she makes Roy Moore look good. The Tennessee seat is now in danger because Phil Bredeson is a centrist Democrat who was a popular Governor. The 2 Democrat seats are Missouri and Indiana.

I would favor Democrats in Nevada, Arizona and Tennessee, Republicans in Missouri and Indiana up for grabs. That is today and this could change.

It.is.a.numbers game and the dems have far more seats up for grabs. That's all I'm saying.

Virginia and Alabama provide compelling evidence that there is a growing Trump backlash – Democrats are energized, motivated, and getting the vote out.

Virginia and Alabama provide compelling evidence that there is a growing Trump backlash – Democrats are energized, motivated, and getting the vote out.

Dunno about Alabama, but all it proves of Virginia is that highly-populated Northern Virginia has indeed been turning into Maryland for sometime. No backlash involved.

It.is.a.numbers game and the dems have far more seats up for grabs. That's all I'm saying.

At this point in time there are only 2 Democrat seats that seem to be in jeopardy. At this point in time, the numbers do not favor Republicans.

Forum List

Back