Beiber can't play at Trump's house

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Bieber was offered millions to play a concert down the street from the Republican convention.

Beiber's manager, a Hillary supporter , said "HELL NO"

Can you imagine an America, someday, without the hardcore liberals controlling everyone?

Bieber was offered millions to play a concert down the street from the Republican convention.

Can you imagine an America, someday, without the hardcore liberals controlling everyone?
Yep, it'll be great the day that President Trump can say..."Mr Bieber...I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse".

Yep, it'll be great the day that President Trump can say..."Mr Bieber...I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse".

Worth it right there, maybe he can water board him on pay per view, I'd watch

That's what he threatened to do to Apple. Its okay for Trump to manufacture HUNDREDS of items in other countries, but not okay for Apple.

Note to OP - I read that Beiber made that decision himself and that it would have been his biggest US payday. I wouldn't recognize his music if I heard it but good for him for refusing to be bought by the likes of Drumpf.

I'm sure you would.

I'm sure you would.
So?

just another reason to vote for Donald Trump.
of course this might further damage his gay vote.

I think gays are sick of Bieber too...it may increase it.
actually, and Im just a bit embarrassed to admit to this.
The first time I heard his newest song on the radio, I had no clue it was him. I liked it. Then I found out who it was and was afraid that my next step would be to have to suck a dick or something.
I went home and showered and put on my Blue Oyster Cult CDs and eventually felt clean again.

Forum List

Back