Zone1 Being a follower of Christ isn't about what one knows it's about how one emulates HIM!

If you love your children -- or your neighbor -- you do everything in your power to stop them from hurting themselves ..if your 2 year old wants to touch a hot stovetop, is it "love" to tolerate that? Or do you stop him from hurting himself?

Liberals are like 2 year olds. They always demand to touch the red hot stovetop. Some of us try to stop them from convincing everyone else that touching the hot stove is a good idea
I suspect God is very angry with them and only lets them "get away with it" because they are (some anyhow) ignorant as hell. He patiently waits for all of us...

But obviously, God is not going to have patience with obstinate sinners forever. I don't see why so many people have a problem believing in eternal Hell. Well, maybe I do on 2nd thought. I used to think the same thing. But when i was younger, I didn't do much THINK-ing at all.. so there's that. I've learned tons since then.

I suspect God is very angry with them and only lets them "get away with it" because they are (some anyhow) ignorant as hell. He patiently waits for all of us...

But obviously, God is not going to have patience with obstinate sinners forever. I don't see why so many people have a problem believing in eternal Hell. Well, maybe I do on 2nd thought. I used to think the same thing. But when i was younger, I didn't do much THINK-ing at all.. so there's that. I've learned tons since then.

The reason I have a problem with eternal hell is because that means we are damned anyway. Eternity has no beginning, nor does it have an end. So...........if you are consigned to hell for eternity, that means that you were already there, will be there after you die, and this life doesn't have any effect one way or the other.

Now.................the possibility of a forever hell? I have less problems with that, as forever has a beginning, but no end. If there is a forever hell, then what you do in this life determines where you will end up for the rest of time.

And, I can't really believe that a loving God would consign people to torture forever. Eventually He would decide that enough is enough and you've learned your lesson.

Forum List

Back