Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling

The wife and I just came from a local warehouse grocery store here in eastern Maryland. No toilet paper. No milk. No dry pasta of any kind. No chicken. No ground beef. Everything else is picked over. But for whatever reason they still had tons of fresh eggs. The good news? Everyone is still shopping in a mostly civilized manner. We agree with you, however. Stocking up on the essentials is never a bad idea. Nor is carrying a firearm while you do it. While I am certain everything will be fine, we took the brand new 4X4 to go shopping, complete with first aid kit, bug-out supplies and a fifteen round, semi-auto shotgun made by our wonderful Israeli engineers across the water.

"Nor is carrying a firearm while you do it."

Why would you bring a gun to the store? Thats going to freak someone out.

Not necessarily. Carrying a firearm doesn't mean that anyone can see it. I've carried one every day for the last 9 years.

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.

It's ok man. We're just practicing up for a possible future Bernie Sanders presidency. Or Biden, either which way.
Wait, we're "practicing" for a Sanders presidency by having it actually happen during the tRump *presidency*?

Just ask the store when the supplies come in. I did get a 4 pack of TP today.

Here's one of the 3 idiots ahead of me though (btw they're now out of it again(

20200315-121347.jpg

Haven't your idiot stores put a purchase limit on those items yet?
Ours did 5 days ago.
3 items here but for three days they are sold out before I get there. They get trucks in every night but apparently the vultures are waiting...
People need to understand there is no supply problem and back off. people are incredibly selfish.

Well. It's the middle of the month. So make sure that you re-supply before the SNAP locusts hit the stores April 1st!

People need to understand there is no supply problem and back off.
Hmm, seems like an opportunity that calls for smart leadership from the top.

So, you can forget about that.
Ya figures Trump does nothing you complain, Trump acts you complain.
That sure is some cultish crybabying, there.

If Trump would come out and say that there is a plan in place to make sure the shelves do not go empty (and actually be able to point to an actual plan), that would be a large help.

Today I found a Corona Virus for the Computer. Be very careful. Once it starts downloading, it continues to download in the back ground and spreads to any computer you are in contact with. The symptoms are, cold chills, coughing, and more.

idiot.gif

Though I would share it. Now, go buy all that computer TP you can find. If you can't find any, contact me and I'll sell it to you. At a huge inflated price, that is.

You're welcome.

No need to stock up. The panic buying will end when people see that there are no real shortages. Monday or Tuesday should be the end. Right now there are rumors flying around about all stores ordered to be closed. As soon as this is shown to be untrue the panic will start to subside.

The design is that the whole thing will be over by April.
I think you are unreasonably optimistic. The mayor of KC has already begun shutting things down.
Very frustrating that people act this way.
Democrats should pay a hefty price for what they are doing. Gallows and ropes comes to mind.

These make decent butt wipes, I'll bet. View attachment 312675
But it's probably from China, so be careful. Disinfect it.
Agreed. After all, diaper donnie told us it was a (((FOREIGN))) virus.

Is it NOT a foreign virus? Where did it originate? Milwaukee? Chicago? Miami?
Who knows? Its a virus. One thing thats pretty certain is that it originated on this planet and affects all humans.

Who knows? Its a virus. One thing thats pretty certain is that it originated on this planet and affects all humans.
Yep. Calling it a "foreign virus" is an intentional appeal to the worst in people.

Well, now everyone is coming to terms with the fact that their kids will be home for weeks, and they may end up self-quarantining. So now our food distribution system will be put to the test.

On the bright side, people can finally get rid of those pesky love handles

Yep. Calling it a "foreign virus" is an intentional appeal to the worst in people.
Drumpf is excellent at one thing and thats scaring the shit out of the less intelligent.

Well, now everyone is coming to terms with the fact that their kids will be home for weeks, and they may end up self-quarantining. So now our food distribution system will be put to the test.

On the bright side, people can finally get rid of those pesky love handles
Yes, starvation and desperation tend to help the bikini body. To a point.

Wuhanvirus is semantically and geographically correct, 'Fart-Fun'.

It's ok man. We're just practicing up for a possible future Bernie Sanders presidency. Or Biden, either which way.
Wait, we're "practicing" for a Sanders presidency by having it actually happen during the tRump *presidency*?

I meant "for the possibility of." Even though I doubt it, we could actually see another Democrat President some day, so look at the shortages as "practice" for possible things to come.

People need to understand there is no supply problem and back off.
Hmm, seems like an opportunity that calls for smart leadership from the top.

So, you can forget about that.
Ya figures Trump does nothing you complain, Trump acts you complain.
That sure is some cultish crybabying, there.

If Trump would come out and say that there is a plan in place to make sure the shelves do not go empty (and actually be able to point to an actual plan), that would be a large help.

No one is starving and the shelves will be replenished by the good ol' free market.

180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-L.png

Forum List

Back